Chapter 39: The Milkmaid is Delivering to the Tyrannical Cook
278 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cook opened his front door.

His cock was already out, proud and erect.

And he could tell Tatiana was glad to see it. Oh yeah, she liked what she was seeing. The tyrannical cook was 100% confident he had a pretty spectacular dick so her smile was no surprise. Stubby and thick with generous handfuls of ginger pubes, it was a real conversation starter. 
It was surprising to see the Milkmaid in a wheelchair though. What the heckity-heck was that all about?

He nodded politely to her father, who was pushing the chair, took receipt of his two bottles of milk, and placed his dick in her gentle hands.

Ahh yeah, that was it.

That was what he'd been missing the last couple of days. His nasty truncheon in the hands of a succulent blonde teenager.

Her fingers clasped around him.

Fuck yeah.

"Good to see you back on your rounds, Miss Lever," he said.

"It's real good to be back at work, Mister Scargill" she giggled, "Looks like this naughty boy has missed me."

Mmm, yeah it had. Yeah it had. Through bullying, coercion and good honest persistence, the cook always got plenty of pussy each day. His kitchen staff, family, and clientele at the tavern were all worn down enough by now that most of them would just peel off their knickers for him without too much of a fight. So he didn't been lacking for cumdumps while Tatiana had been out of action but...yeah. His salami had missed her real bad. 

"I'll wager the whole village has missed you these last few days. Where've you been, girlie-girl?"

Sad Old Man Dabney had been doing the milk deliveries since the Assault on Castle Vesh. For continuity, the careworn farmer had been offering handjobs as well, but had found few takers. The community would indeed be glad to have Tatiana back on the job.

She was stroking it nice and slow. Normally she worked him brisk and busy, so he guessed this little tender treat was a kind of apology for the days missed. Welcoming his chubby little beast back into her palm.

Her father was looking away while she wanked. Perhaps he was a little embarrassed that the cook had never accepted a handy from him.

"You're so hard today, Henri," the Milkmaid cooed, "I bet those big swollen balls have got a real juicy load to spray all over my titties. Am I right? You got a lot of nasty nut stored up in there for me, Henri?"

The cook grunted confirmation. His name wasn't Henri. But so many people got it wrong that he usually just went with it.

"What's with the wheelchair then?" he asked. He was pretty close to shooting, so thought changing the topic away from jizz might delay the moment a little.

"Oh, it's alright. You're so kind to worry! I can still walk. Just not very well right now because I've been taking so much dick."

Huh.

Up her holes?

Little Tatty Lever, the sweetheart of Spetlamu, took dick up her holes now?

Well, well, well. Life was changing so fast in their quiet village.

"Finally lose your virginity, Miss Lever?"

"Mmm, Henri. You can't imagine. I've lost so many virginities since you saw me last," she looked him in his cruel eyes and gave his sac an affectionate squeeze. "I've taken dick...in my pretty pink pussy."

The cook moaned.

"I've taken dick...in my tight teenage ass."

The cook gasped.

"I've taken dick... between these big bouncy jigglejugs."

The cook knew there was no delaying the seedstream much longer. His sticky river was about to break the dam and gush forth, white and rapid.

"I've taken it...in here," Tatiana smirked, and to his absolute shock she suddenly plunged his sweaty plump sexlog right into her fucking face.

The cook jizzed immediately, and the Milkmaid let a little rivulet of his produce trickle from the corner of her mouth before licking it back up and swallowing the entire load with a loud lustful gulp.

Less sweet than Nikki's, Tatiana thought. Less intoxicating than Rutt's. Less sorrowful than Poppa's.


Dabney had gone to stand over by the milk cart to give them a little space.

Along for the ride was Joanna, the tiny naked fairy hiding amidst the bottles.

"Looks like they're done," observed Jo.

The farmer walked back to take the handles of his daughter's quasi-medieval mobility appliance.


"Sounds like it's been a busy time on the Lever Farm," the Cook remarked as the Farmer rejoined them.

"It has. It has," Dabney wasn't giving much back. Spetlamu didn't need every detail of the past week's adventures. He wasn't sure he wanted the village to know, for example, that it was he who'd given the Milkmaid her first teat fuck.

"You're the talk of the village."

"I dare say. I dare say."

The Cook had got his milk and he had got his sac milked. Somehow now he felt he was also entitled to some extra gossip. The Levers had pumped him, now he would pump the Levers.

"Your bull made a charge at the castle." Sensing that a barrier had gone up on family matters, the cook turned his questions to politics. "Does he live? Or do the Lords and Ladies endure?"

"The castle stands. As does my bull," answered Tatiana.

So what did that mean? It seemed the girlie still wanted to play. The cook had preferred her teasing his genitals. 

Dabney turned her chair away from him and began to push his daughter back towards the cart. It seemed he did not want to play.

"Where does power lie in Spetlamu?" the Cook called after them, "The throne of Castle Vesh or the barn of Lever Farm?"

"The Castle stands," repeated Tatiana.


"I don't know why you're so nice to that loser," Jo asked her girlfriend, "You know how bad he beats his kids."

"I know how much worse he beats them when his mood is black. Hopefully I just spared them a lump or two this morning. Just wish I'd been able to give him more straight answers. I think that pissed him off a bit."

"We've got to be so careful what we tell people," said Dabney. "We're this close to the pitchfork scenario."

"They'll all ask," remarked Jo.

"They will," agreed Tatiana, "Once they've used my body and gawked at our awesome domestic situation, all their minds will turn to the third matter - What's next for Rutt the Minotaur?"

"And what's next is escalation. The vampires can't die. Rutt's self-regard can't allow them to live. Your guy's just going to keep charging at the castle again and again, with the village falling deeper and deeper into chaos. When that becomes obvious, there'll be panic. There'll be riots and mobs."

Things were going to escalate until more people died.

How many had died so far? It was hard to count. Nikola had died for sure, but having Nikki around didn't permit that to feel real. Had the person who Jo had been also died? No. No. Jo was still Jo. She was just a fairy now. Tatiana was sure of that. She hadn't lost her.

Maybe she she didn't need to lose anyone else either.

"We're good," said Tatiana. "I can work this. I can hold this village together."

"Yet can you? We are quasi-medieval peasant folk here. Our knees bend as directed. You heard the what the cook asked," Dabney looked afraid.

"Where does power lie in Spetlamu?" Tatiana repeated.

 "And there can be no peace without answer," he advised, "For a vassal needs must know... who is my lord? Who is my liege? Who is my master?"

The milkmaid looked out across the green at the humble dwellings of her friends and neighbours.

"Then I shall show them and they shall know. My lips are lord. My fingers are liege. My tits are master here."

0