Chapter – 8
4.6k 31 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both Eslise and Ceirean begin to take in large amounts of mana while their bodies start to change shape. Ceirean’s body starts to grow larger and longer while also growing legs. Eslise starts to grow larger as well but in a more uniform way. She also starts to change colour from red to white.

This process goes on for a few days. Once the process finishes they are now in the forms that I imagine them to be. Ceirean is a hundred and sixty-foot long sea serpent and Eslise is a nine-foot long pure white seal.

“Greetings mother.”(Eslise)

“Greetings thy mother hath art thou today.”(Ceirean) (Greetings my mother how are you today.)

“Mother?”(Xyrra)

“Thou art the one who created us dost that not make you thy mother?”(Ceirean)

“I did not create you I changed your physical appearance but you already existed before then.”(Xyrra)

I tilt my head to the side in slight confusion.

“Mother you may not have created our original forms but when you changed us we were reborn anew. We wanted to thank you for helping us but you gave us something we could never hope to have. You gave us superior forms to our previous forms and greater wisdom and strength. We are no longer who we were.”(Eslise)

“I understand if that is the case you can call me mother if you like.”(Xyrra)

I don’t know if I like them calling me mother but I will let them for now. The way Eslise described it they see me as their true mother.

“How do you both feel?”(Xyrra)

“Thy am fine thy mother.”(Ceirean) (I am fine my mother)

“I also do not feel any negative effects within my body.”(Eslise)

“That’s good then. Now Eslise we are going to have to test your human form. Ceirean you should be able to transform into a silver fish can you do that.”(Xyrra)

“Thy shalt do as mother says.”(Ceirean) (I shall do a smother says)

When he transforms there is a cloud of bubbles and when they are clear there is a small silver fish that is fifteen centimetres in length. He swims around me a couple of times and then returns to where he was and turns back.

“It looks like your transformation works Ceirean now we need to go to land to try Eslise’s transformation.”(Xyrra)

“Yes Mother.”(Eslise)

I start to swim towards land and they follow me. It seems that they can both keep up with my usual swimming speed. After swimming for about ten minutes, we reach land and then surface. Once we reach the beach Eslise move onto the land. As soon as she leaves the water she changes into her humanoid shape. She is exactly as I imagined her to be. She has long red hair, silver eyes and a casual white and silver dress. She is the most beautiful person I have seen in either of my lives except for myself and my sisters. She is wearing a long white coat that is open at the front.

“Mother is my transformation correct?”(Eslise)

“It is. it is just you are more beautiful than I thought you would be.”(Xyrra)

“Thank you, mother.”(Eslise)

“Now can you try turning back by going in the water.”(Xyrra)

“Yes mother”(Eslise)
She re-enters the water but nothing happens. Why hasn’t she changed back? Does she have to close the coat?

“Eslise try closing the coat.”(Xyrra)

“Yes mother”(Eslise)

She closes the coat.

SPLASH

She turns back into her seal form and splashes into the water.

“It looks like both of your transformations work as they should.”(Xyrra)

We go back into the sea.

“Now both of you will have your own roles to fulfil.”(Xyrra)

“Thy am ready to perform any role required of thy, thy mother.”(Ceirlean)

“Good. Ceirlean you will be the protector of the sea. You will protect it from anyone who wants to harm it. Harm is anything that wants to permanently harm the sea anything that is natural is fine. Eslise your role will be as my messenger you will negotiate with life on land and in the sky when I am not able to. Both of your jobs are not needed that much at the moment but as life continues to evolve both of you will be needed more and more.”(Xyrra)

“Thy wilt do thy best to help thy mother.”(Ceirlean)

“I will do my best to live up to your expectations mother.”(Eslise)

“Good. Both of you spend a few years to explore the world and get used to your new lives.”(Xyrra)

“Thank you mother I will do as you wish.”(Eslise)

“Thy will explore this world that thy mother resides on.”(Ceirlean)

(Xituna’s POV)

In front of me, the tree starts to change shape. I take a few steps back and pick up Mr fox fluffing him once again. I used the {Create divine helpers skill] on the tree and created my two new helpers.

The tree begins to take a humanoid appearance and stands up. It turns around to look at me. It stands at about twenty feet tall and has a humanoid shape to it. It has branches coming out its back that add about another four feet of height to it. It is covered in moss and plants. It has silver eyes and a mostly human face.

It opens its mouth and speaks very slowly.

“Hello Mother.”(Tree)

I don’t know what to say and why is it calling me mother?

“Hehe, hello mother.”(?)

while I am unsure what to do looking at the tree I hear a playful voice. Looking towards the new voice I see a woman who is standing next to the tree. She has green skin and dark green hair like I do but half her body is covered in bark.

Are they my divine helpers?

Should I keep the modern English of what Ceirlean is saying?
  • Yes Votes: 291 75.8%
  • No Votes: 93 24.2%
Total voters: 384
129