Chapter – 14
3.5k 25 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I will need about ten minutes to create them – Ziella)

“Understood big sister. We will wait here.”(Xyrra)

“Big sister what is big sister Ziella going to make?”(Xituna)

“I don’t know Xituna but according to her it will be something we all like.”(Xyrra)

I can at least guess that it is something to do with foxes but it's what she will do with them that’s the question. Will the foxes be the same or will she make significant changes to them? For the next ten minutes, we have small talk until Ziella finishes.

(I am back. I have completed the race that will represent all four of us primordial goddesses. – Ziella)

In front of us, a bright light forms with two humanoid forms within it. The light fades and out from it comes a man and a woman. They both stand at about eight feet with four arms and fox ears and tails. She made Kitsunes. Their hair is the same colour as a fox’s and their eyes are silver. Once they gain consciousness, they move over and kneel in front of us.

“Greeting Lady Xyrra and Lady Xituna I am the Kitsune Yuki.”(Yuki)

“Greetings Lady Xyrra and Lady Xituna I am the Kitsune Ryuu.”(Ryuu)

“Greetings Yuki and Ryuu it is nice to meet.”(Xyrra)

“”It is an honour to meet you our Lady.””(Yuki and Ryuu)

“Hello young ones I am Azurea the dryad of this tree. I believe it will be your job to help me protect this sanctuary and guide the mortals of this world.”(Azurea)

“”Greetings Lady Azurea we look forward to working with you.””(Yuki and Ryuu)

For some reason, they are very formal and often speak together. I will have to ask Ziella about this later.

“Yuki, Ryuu can I look at your statuses.”(Xyrra)

“”Yes Lady Xyrra.”(Yuki and Ryuu)

Name – Yuki
Gender – Female
Race - Kitsune
Class – Priestess
Subclass – Samurai
Stats
Strength – 100
Wisdom – 100
Magic – 100
Agility – 100

Skills – [Healing] – [Naginatajutsu]

Name – Ryuu
Gender – Male
Race - Kitsune
Class – Priest
Subclass – Samurai
Stats
Strength – 100
Wisdom – 100
Magic – 100
Agility – 100

Skills – [Healing] – [Swordsmanship]

Their statuses are very similar to each other. They will likely become a lot different as time goes on. I also hope they each gain a more personal personality than how they are now. I believe that with time they will be good messengers, protectors and guides in the future.

(To answer your earlier question, they like they are at the moment because I had to create their soles anew. With you and the others, I used your soul from your last lives but with them, I needed to create a new soul. This means that they have not had enough time to form their personalities they will need a few days at least. – Ziella)

(POV – Yuki)

I open my eyes causing light to flood into them for the first time. Sitting up I look around where am I? Who am I? After looking around I find a woman with purple hair in the room with me. For some reason a feel a familiar connection to her.

“Who are you?”(Yuki)

The woman steps forward and smiles.

“I am the creator goddess of this world but you could also say that I am your mother as I just created your body and soul. My name is Ziella.”(Ziella)

“You are my mother? Where am I? What am I?”(Yuki)

“You are a Kitsune who I created to protect the world and to guide the mortals of this world.”(Ziella)

“I think I understand.”(Yuki)

I stand up and look at my body. I stand at about half the height of Ziella and have four arms. Ziella noticing that I was looking at my appearance handed me a mirror. On my head, I have two fox-like ears and then on my lower back, I have a foxtail. My hair is also the same colour as fox fir. Lastly, I have silver eyes.

After I have looked at my appearance Ziella starts to tell me about the world and what I will be doing. My brother and I were created to protect the world and to guide the mortals. We will be working alongside Ziellas sisters who are also primordial goddesses. We will also be working with the other demigods of the world. She then proceeds to tell me about history, biology and ecology. Finally, she talked for hours1Time flows differently in the divine realm. about her sisters are the centre of the universe and that everyone no matter who they should bow down and worship them. I wonder what they are like for her to talk about them like this.

Once she has explained everything she sends me with my brother down to the mortal realm. We appeared there in a ball of light but I still could see that there are three people there. Once the light fades I look at the three people. The first is about my height and is covered in plants. She must be a dryad. Next to her are two women who are twice my height they must be Ziellas sisters. I look up at their faces towering over me and they are as beautiful as their sister said they are. For a few moments, I am frozen in place unable to move. When I recollect myself I with my brother walk over and kneel in front of them.

(POV – Xyrra)

It has been a few years since Yuki and Ryuu have joined us. They are both working extremely hard and are both very good at their jobs.

I am now back in the sea doing my work. Everything goes as usual except for what feels like a slight disturbance in nature. Something is upsetting the sea such as rougher waters and more violent attacks by predators to prey that is unnecessary, I have been trying to stop these but I have been unsuccessful.

As time goes on these disturbances become easier to notice and more powerful. What is happening? This is the first time since I became the goddess of the sea that something of this nature has happened. What makes it worse is that I feel like it is being caused by someone and that it is not natural.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a few more years and the disturbances are getting much worse. there are now large waves that could become tsunamis appearing and the sea life has become a lot more violent than is natural. I have also been told by Xituna and Xecra similar things are happening on land and in the air. Animals becoming more violent, stronger winds that could be tornadoes and quicker growth of the more dangerous plants. None of us has had any success in stopping or preventing these changes.

I have to talk to my big sister as soon as possible.

Announcement
Discord - https://discord.gg/jRNuMC4BpB
102