CHAPTER 3: Conversation
1.9k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' What a lucky day! ' I muttered inside my head and I spotted a group of students which only consisted of females. I only knew one of them from the group and she only appeared in one of the volumes briefly. But she got the notable amount of screentime and she had even her own SS.  

I approached them slowly and I put a smile on my face. They were walking in the same direction as me so I sped up a little bit to catch up with them.

" Excuse me! " I gave a voice and they all looked at me at the same time as they all had very pleased faces. At least, I knew that my pretty face was helping me a lot.

" Hi " They all greeted me back and I looked at them. They all looked like group of friends and I only knew one of them. The others looked pretty and had good looks from my standard.

" I'm new to this school and I just reached here yesterday evening. So can you girls show me a place where I can eat breakfast? " I asked them with a smile and it was a very good experience that seeing a illustrated character was standing in front me. She had the same beauty and the same appearance from the COTE. It was very amazing experience.

" Oh! We are also going to get breakfast. Comes with us. " My question was answered by a chocolate-brown hair that is adorned by a hairpin which was the shape of sunflower  on the right side along with two ordinary hair-clips on the same side and purple eyes. She seemed to be a leader of the group and she looked at me with eyes trying to judge my character. Nevertheless, she immediately offered help.

' If I'm not wrong, she is Asashina. ' I muttered inside my head and I smiled at that girl.

" Thank you very much. " I bowed my head and thanked at her. She was quite an impressive person because she was supposed to be the leader of female body's 2nd year so she had a very likeable character and a good head.

" No problem! " The girl replied with a polite smile and she looked like she was very hard to crack. But the other two girls were not.

" Oh! I am just curious and why did you come here? By the way, my name is Nakmiya Ange. " The blonde hair girl said with a smile and she was very eager to communicate with me. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, she looked like half and she was very similar to Angie Sirius from Irregular at the magic school but with very tall long legs and average breasts.

" My name is Kim Ji-Hong or if you have difficulties, please use my Japanese name, Yukiyama. I got a job here as an assistant teacher. " I introduced them with a gentleman smile. They all had very embarrassed faces and were fascinated by my smile. My charms were working at the fast pace.

" Ahem! " Asahina pulled them back as they all made the natural face. But I could clearly see red ears. They were still High School students and they all never fall in love. Their first year was very competitive and they all didn't get the time to even get a date. They put their time to reach Class A from Class B and achieved it.

" Oh! Your Japanese is really good. By the way, my name is Fuyumi Ai . " Another girl said after long silence awkward. She had pink hair and Sapphire eyes. She looked very beautiful and neat girl.

" My name is Nazuna Asashina. You really have good Japanese like a native speaker. You must put a lot of effort. " Asahina praised me with a nod.

" Thank you. My mother forced me to learn Japanese so I learned since I was a kid so I could speak very well. " I replied to them and they all had very good expressions.

We all chatted until we reached the restaurant to eat breakfast and I sat beside Asahina to eat breakfast and we became friends quickly. Especially, Asahina had very good affection toward me. Asahina was like a girl who believed in fate so she was lost in her thoughts. The other two girls were smart and had a good amount of self-control. They were formerly from Class B so they were the most normal girls among the female. Of course, Class B also had a fair share amount of problem students like Miyabi Nagumo who had a rapist tendency.

" Oh! Yukiyama will be Assistant Teacher for 1st Year Homeroom's teachers. It looks like very difficult job. " Ange said with amazed tone and she looked like a girl who was amazed by everything.

" Assistant Teacher for Homeroom's teacher. This is the first time for me hearing that. " Asashina commented. This school's Class leaders had a lot of power so as a leader of the female student body, she had a lot of information about the school.

" Yeah. It is like a testing position and I got it by a chance. " I agreed with her and Asashina nodded.

We both chatted and mostly talked about the school like how much this school was suffocating or very difficult. It took an hour for us to finish the breakfast and after that, they gave me their contacts.

' Damm. Being Handsome has its own advantage. ' I muttered inside my head. They wwere not the type of girls who would give their information to the first people who they met one time. They had a High standard but now they gave their information very easily and chatted with me for an hour. It was a new experience for me.

I had a smile on my face as I walked to the keyaki mall which looked very big and elegant. I needed to buy some necessary things and I also wanted to wander around the place that could only see in the 2D. So I decided to spend my day familiarizing myself with the place.

------------

The sex scene is coming and please guess the character who our mc is going to bang.

18