CHAPTER 4: First Day at work
1.2k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' Ding Ding Ding.... Darling! Wakes up, it is already 6:30 am. '  

I heard a sweet and melody tone inside my head and my eyes slowly opened up. I told Eria to wake me up at 6:30 am so she woke me up.

' ... I'm still sleepy...Give me Five minutes.'  I told Eria inside my head and I hugged my blanket as my eyes closed. I was not a morning person so it was very hard for me to wake up.

' No, Darling. Today is your first day at work. You need to show up early. ' Eria lectured me as I knew her meaning but it was very to do in real time.

"..Haaa.. " I loudly yawned as I sat down on my bed and my eyes were half closing. Yesterday, I walked a lot and spent the whole day outside. This school had almost everything and even had alcohol. Students could not get Alcohol but with points, you could get everything. That was the rule of the school, after all. I already took out my package and cleaned up the room.

After I did some light exercise, I took the shower and I could not start the day without the shower. I ate breakfast which consisted of eggs, toasted bread, and orange juice. They were my favorite. I wore formal clothing and I put my laptop into my backpack as I looked at the mirror.

" Damm. I really look handsome. " I praised myself and I seriously looked good. I was amazed by how looking good I was with the formal dress code. After that, I left from the place with a smile.

It took me 15 minutes to reach the building of 1st Year students and teachers. Teacherofficesice existed in the same building and I looked at the map as I climbed the ladders and the teacher's offices were on the top floor. The building had a total of three floors. There were classrooms on the first floor and the second floors had the nurse room, Counseling room, and storage room. The third floor was for the teachers.

' The Classrooms look really neat and clean. ' I told myself as I wandered around the classrooms that could only see in the anime.

' The time is around 7:15 am. Well, I still need to open the doors. ' I muttered. As an assistant teacher, that kind of task fell on my shoulders.

I had spare keys so I could open the Classroom doors and most of them had even finger-locks. Most of the doors could be unlocked with my phone and I was pretty amazed by how much this school was advanced.

' Sigh! How much money do they spend? ' I muttered and I went to the third floor to prepare the things. I still didn't have any jobs so I waited for the teachers.

' Eria, Can you recover the memory of COTE's volumes? ' I asked Eria and it had been a long time I read so I needed to recover the memories.

' Yes, I can. It will take a few minutes and do you like to back up the memories of the anime series and every of your memory? I will save inside mine so Darling doesn't need to worry about anything. ' Eria replied to me immediately and I agreed with her because who knew that I might end up going to other worlds. Besides, the most frightening thing for me was losing my memories. Memory defined us and without the memory, we would become a different person. I was extremely afraid of that.

I heard the footsteps and I stood up from my chair, I looked at the door. The door was opened and I found a man whose age was around forty. He looked very fit and his body looked quite good for his age with green eyes and gray hair.

" Good Morning. Nice to meet you and my name is Kim Ji-Hoon. Please guide me well. " I politely said and I bowed my head around 45 degrees. I immediately greeted him when he looked at me.

" Oh! You are a new assistant teacher. My name is Tomonari Mashima. If you have something to ask, ask me. " Mashima said with a very serious tone and his face looked very serious.

" Yes, Senior Tomonari. " I replied to him with an energetic tone and Tomonari didn't look at me anymore. He went to his own desk to work.

I went to his desk after I prepared the coffee and I dropped it on his desk. He just nodded at me and went back to his work. There were still around 5 days left that school would open so there were only a little few of jobs to do. But Mashima was supposed to be a very serious person and worked the job very seriously so he was the first person to arrive.

I sat back on my chair after that and I had my own workspace. It was very small compared to the other teachers but it was still better than not having my workspace.

" Good Morning! " I heard a cheerful tone from the door and she radiata ed cheerful vibe unlike Mashima's.

" Goo..." Before I finished my greeting that person spotted me and said with a cheerful tone.

" My name is Hoshinomiya Chie and I'm going to be a Homeroom teacher of Class B. I teach Mathematics. Nice to meet you, Kouhai-Kun. " Chie immediately closed the distance between us and my desk was near the door so it didn't take for her to reach in front of me.

" Yes, Hoshinomiya-senpai. My name is Kim Ji-Hoon. If you have something to do, free feel to ask me. It's my job to help seniors. " I said with a smile and I didn't show any embarrassment even though my hand was wrapped around my her soft breasts. I knew that she did it intentionally and her personality was bad after all.

" Just call me Chie and you don't need to be very polite, Ji-Hoon. Your Japanese is really good, Ji-Hoon. " Chie said with a bright smile and her breasts squeezed my hands. Nevertheless, I would not lose to her so I put a smile on my face. My handsome face was not for a show but Chie was an experienced woman so she didn't shy or just looked at me with a cheerful smile.

" Ok! Chie-senpai. Is there something I can help with?" I said to her.

" Oh! Do you want to drink after this? Your welcoming party, Ji-Hoon. " Chie immediately invited me to drink and I agreed that.

" Do you want to come with us? Mashima. " Chie asked me Mashima just shook his head and he didn't mutter any words, focused on his job.

After Chie reached the office, Sakagami Kazuma came and he was Class C Homeroom's teacher. He was not serious like Mashima or very friendly like Chie and he had a natural expression so he gave me immediately a job to do which was to check the Class C's students' names and their students' IDs. An easy job and he probably gave me that job because he considered towards me or he just wanted to be lazy around. I would believe in the later one.

Before the clock reached 9:00 am, Chabashira Sae came in. The official working time started at 9:00 am in Holiday so Sae came a few minutes before the official hour would kick in.

" Good Morning! My name is Kim Ji-Hoon and I will be an assistant teacher. Please guide me well. " I immediately introduced her but she only looked at me for a few seconds and went to her desk.

' Sigh! She is colder than I think ' I muttered inside my head and I sat down on my chair back. I didn't disappoint and I knew that I was going to get a lot stresses from the job.

" Her name is Chabashira Sae and she is CLASS-D's Homeroom teacher. She teaches Japanese History. " Chie said with a cheerful tone and she said a little bit loudly to the 'Class-D Homeroom teacher. ' part She looked like she was introducing her friend but the reality was not like that.

' Wow! She is an insanely good actress or she genuinely feels toward Sae. I'm pretty sure that Chie hates Sae.  ' I immediately praised Chie inside my mind and she was praising about Sae with a cheerful tone. As someone who followed the series, Chie was many times worse than Sae. Sae only blackmailed her student but this woman would do much worse things for her goal. But she was very tamed than Sae and there was a reason why she was Class B's teacher.

' Wow. Feel very awkward. ' I muttered inside my head. Sae and Mashima didn't say any words to me and they worked their jobs. I helped Chie and Kazuma's jobs and mostly I just needed to check the students' ID and their place.

" Then, Sakagami-senpai. I will go and check out the students' dormitory. " I said Sakagami with a polite smile and he said a few words. He gave a job and I needed to accomplish as an assistant teacher.

" Oh! Ji-Hoon. If you are going to there, also check my students' rooms. I don't feel good giving you this kind of tasks. " Chie immediately gave me a job and she was clingy toward me. I knew my charms were working and Chie had good feelings toward me.

" Don't worry, Chie-senpai. It's my job, after all. Then, I will go now. " I bowed at them and I left from the place.

' Sigh! Very awkward. I don't know what Chie is thinking but she is pretty harmless, I think. Sakagami is a very good person, I didn't expect that expect a fact that he left a lot of works to me. Sae and Mashima are unavailable currently. ' I thought as I walked toward the student's dormitory with full of thoughts.

-----------

Damm, I can not add characters' pic.
17