CHAPTER 5: Drink
1.3k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Sae-chan, do you want to come  with us? " Chie asked Sae who was silently working her own tasks. The time was going to tick the 5:00 pm and Chie already finished her job.

' Very exhausting. ' I muttered inside my head and I had been running around here and there. Mashima and Sae didn't give me any work but Kazuma drove me like a slave. It looked like he was pretty much very lazy and put his job on me. I helped Chie's job and mostly chatting her all day.

' Darling, fighting. ' Eria said with a cute tone inside my head and I was exhausted by mentally.

' Well, I will use to it. Don't worry, Eria. ' I replied back to Eria and I was waiting outside of the office. Kazuma already left from the job, Mashima and Sae were finishing their jobs.

" No! I will not come." Sae denied her request and Chie pouted her face as she invited her again but Sae rejected her again.

" Then, Let's go, Ji-Hoon. Only two of us. " Chie hugged my hand and her body was very closed to me. I could smell her perfume and she wore slightly makeup.

' Damm! This woman. ' I told inside my head but I didn't hate her aggressive side at all. I could feel her two mountains wrapping around me and she was pretty short. Her height only reached to around my shoulder.

" Ok. Chie-senpai. " I replied her as I walked beside her. She let go of her huge and she walked beside me.

" Just call me Chie outside of work hours. It's a little bit weird that someone calling me senpai. " Chie said with a cheerful smile and we chatted along the way.

" Don't worry, Tabs is on me. After all, I'm the one who suggested drinking. Sigh! It is very lonely here because no one wants to drink with me. " Chie said as she sat down in front of me. The place was looked like a high-class bar with separate booths. The place looked gorgeous and the drinks were also expensive.

" No, Chie. I will pay. " I immediately denied her as the waiters brought our drinks and I didn't like to drink that much.

" Cheer to your new job  " Chie said as she drank the shot in one shot and it was pretty impressive. I also followed her suit and I heard Eria's tone inside my head.

' Darling, some toxic chemicals are entering your body. Do you wish to remove them from your system? ' Eria asked me as I agreed with her. Instantly, my head became clearer and Eria was very capable.

We both chatted and Chie drank the alcohol slowly. I also drank the alcohol slowly as I asked about the school's rules and her job. I was correct about this was not the first time for her becoming Homeroom's teacher and most of the workers and teachers were graduated from the school. Of course, graduated from the Class like C and B.

" Ji-Hoon, I was pretty much looking forward you and I was surprised that school was hiring an assistant teacher. You really look handsome, Ji-Hoon... " Chie said with a seductive smile and her eyes were like a predator.

" Oh! Thank you, Chie. You also look gorgeous. " I immediately praised her back with a smile and I would not lose to her.

Suddenly, I could feel the feet on my little brother and I immediately looked at her with a grin. Her feet caressed around my little brother and my little brother became boner because of caressing.

" Ji-Hoon, Do you like to have a sex with me? " Chie asked me with a seductive smile like a succubus and her cheerful smile was replaced with a seductive smile.

' Oh! She is that kind of person. Because of her past problem, she doesn't like to have serious relationships. I am decided that I will tame her. ' I made a decision inside my head and I looked at her with determined eyes.

" Why not? Chie-senpai. I'm also very attracted to you. " I told her with a polite smile like I was at work and I sat beside her. We were inside in a booth so none could see us.

" Thank you! Ji-Hoon Kouhai. " Chie also replied me back with a cheerful tone as she used in the job and her body leaned over me.

" Should we go now? My place or your place. " I asked her as I wrapped my hand around her waist and I looked at her eyes.

" What about your place? My place is teacher lodging so other teachers would see us. " Chie replied me as her place closed in front of my face.

I didn't say anything as I took her lips and I started to kiss her lips. She was surprised from my action but it looked like she was very satisfied from my aggressive action. She responded my kiss and she sucked my lips as our tongues intertwined each other. She was a very experienced person and her kiss was very good. Because of her experience, she led the kiss but I improved myself quickly and I tried to lead the kiss.

Our kisses lasted around for 3 minutes and we sucked each other lips passionately. Our saliva exchanged and, I could taste sweet ropy of her alcohol and she could also taste mine. Her eyes were looking at my eyes while we were passionately kissing and I also looked at her eyes.

" ....You're really good at kissing, Ji-Hoon Kouhai. I want more. " Chie said with a harsh breathing tone and her hands wandered around my muscles inside the shirt.

" You're also very good, Senpai. Let's go to my room immediately. " I fixed my clothes and said to her as she also fixed her clothes. I paid the tabs and both of us left from the place with a natural face like anything happened in the booth.

" So, this is your place. " It took around 10 minutes to reach my place and Chie said to me while I was opening the door of my room.

" Yeah. There are literally no one beside rooms so.... " I didn't finish the words but I conveyed the words with my smile.

I immediately pulled her from the hand after I opened the door and I kissed her lips. I opened the door with a kick and Chie did surprise by my aggressive action but I noted that she liked an aggressive person. Her hands wrapped my neck and her legs wrapped my waist. Her body was glued to my body and I lifted her body from her ass as her back leaned over the wall. Our kiss battle started again as the night was going to be very long.

----------------------

The next chapter is smut. 

18