CHAPTER 6: The First Night***
2.7k 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pushed her body on the wall and her body glued my body. All of her limbs were wrapped around me tightly and her warm body could feel through my chest. Her large breasts pressed against my chest and our lips were sucking each other as we traveled like that towards the bed while our lips were touching each other. 

We didn't say anything as our bodies were busy seeking pleasure and her hands took off my coat very easily, my hands also did the same. We didn't mutter any words and when we lacked oxygen we broke our passionate kiss and looked at each other as a few seconds later our passionate kisses resumed. 

The time when we reached my bed, all of our clothes were scattered around the floor and we were left with underwear. Her body lied on the bed and I pressed over her body as I looked at her face. 

' She is indeed cute, innocent, and sexy. Well, Her personality is the polar opposite of that  ' I muttered inside my head and her face was small like a hamster but her curves were really lethal enough to kill the men. 

" Kouhai-kun, You really look sexy. " Chie said while licking her lips. I regularly did exercise and Korean society was harsh, everyone loved beauty so I also adapted to that culture, and I really had muscles and a nice body. 

" Chie-senpai looks gorgeous. Can I touch them? " I needed to request her permission to squeeze her big breasts and she was not my girlfriend so needed to have mutual respect.

" Free feel to touch them. " Chie replied with a cheerful smile and I kissed her lips again while my hands went her back to remove her bra. I was not pro but I had a lot of experiences in removing bra so I easily took off it. 

" Your breasts are really big, Chie. " I praised her as I face her breasts and I squeezed her breasts. Her breasts were large and very soft. Her breasts size was around D cup or larger than that. 

" They always give me pain in my back. Hope you enjoy them. " Chie teased me as she wrapped her hands around my head and put my face into her two mountains.

I felt an extremely soft sensation through my face and my nose picked up her sweat and perfume. Her perfume was orchids fragrance and mixed with her mature sweat smell. 

" Ahh... Sucks my nipples, harder.... " Chie moaned in the pleasure when I sucked her nipples and my other hand played with her nipple as Chie moaned in the pleasure.

" Ahh..... " Chie moaned as I bit her nipple softly and my tongue played with her nipple. My other hand shaped her other breast and her breasts gave a motherly feeling as I enjoyed her big breast.

I continuously played with her breasts as my other hand slides down to her belly and went to her pussy. She was wearing black underwear and that gave a sexy vibe but the design was very simple. 

" Ahhhhh. " Chie moaned as my fingers rubbed her clit and my other finger entered into her pussy. Her pussy was wet and easily accepted my fingers.

" Chie... " I called her name as I stopped playing with her breasts and she grasped my words as she smiled at me lewdly. Her hands went to my underwear and she let my raging little brother free from it's prison. She had a surprised face when she saw my little brother and that surprised face turned into an expectation. I quickly threw away my underwear. 

" Damm! You have very big little brother, Ji-Hoon. I have never done before a dick that big. I feel very exciting..." Chie immediately said as her eyes clouded with lust and she licked her lips as her hands went to my little brother. Her hands rubbed my little brother and I could feel her warm hand giving me a handjob.

" Fuckkk... " I moaned as her hands stopped so I took off her black panties and I could see her cunt clearly from the light bulb of near the door. She kicked off her black panties,  I held my little brother and aimed in front of her cunt.

" Ji-Hoon... " She said with a seduced tone and I thrust my little brother into her cunt as my little brother easily entered into her cunt.

" Ahhhh... " Both of us moaned at the same time and her cunt was very tight like a virgin. My dick entered into the part where others could not explore so it was very freaking tight and gave an extreme amount of pleasure.

.

" Fuck...Move your hips, Ji-Hoon...." Chie aggressively moved her hips and her face was messed up. Her face was filled with the pleasure and her eyes were rolled up. Her hands held the bed's headboard tightly.

" Yessss. " I moaned as I moved my hips quickly and her pussy's muscles squeezed my penis. She had really nice control over her pussy as she sucked my little brother like a vacuum cleaner and I moaned in the pleasure.

" Dammm...Ji-Hoon. I never feel that much pleasure... " Chie's words were shaky and her body was twitching like a fish on the land as I moved my hips quickly and I held her thin waist with both of my hands to move her hips.

.

" Ahhh. ...Chie, Can I cum inside yours? " I asked her as I was already reaching to the limit. Her experienced pussy was literally no joke and she knew how to pleasure a dick.

"... Yeah..Cum inside me.." Chie said as her eyes rolled up and she held the bed's Headboard as my head was shaking and I thrust my dick into her cunts quickly as I held her shoulder and fucked her roughly and quickly as I moaned

" Ah..... " Both of us moaned as I cum inside her. 

" Haa.... Ha....It felt really good, Ji-Hoon. You're amazing. " Chie caressed my head said with an exhausting tone. She could not even count how many time she had orgasms but she was very addicted to my dick. 

" Then, shall we start another round? " I told her as Chie's face immediately formed a lewd smile and I put her limbs on fours.

" Doggy.. Men really love that position. " Chie said with a sexy tone and she didn't reject.

" Of course, I can see your large asscheek, Chie. " I told her as I slapped her ass and she looked at me with a naughty look.

" Fuck...Your dick is really big..  " Chie moaned when I thrust my dick into her cunt immediately and her place had pure bliss. My dick easily entered her pussy because of my semen and her liquid as another round started.

------------

13