CHAPTER 7: The Rewards
1.2k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haaaa... " Chie Yawned as her eyes looked like she didn't get any rest at all. It was correct because we went until 1 am and I was quite surprised myself because I could fuck over 4 hours straight. I was pretty sure that it was because of my status as MC of Porn-manhwa. It was literally the best and Chie could only moan under me, she tried to stop me but I did her whatever I wanted. I knew she enjoyed than me and her liquid soaked my bedsheet. Both of us enjoyed it a lot.

" ...Sigh! It is already 6:00 am, huh?" Chie said with a sleepy tone and her phone's alarm continually sounded, I also woke up. 

" Haaaaa... " A yawn escaped my mouth and I opened my eyes slowly. Mysteriously I felt very energetic and I was not tired a lot even though I moved my hips like an animal for 4 hours straight.

" You animal. I am telling you to stop but you don't.. " Chie immediately hit her fist to my chest when she woke up immediately.

" Didn't you enjoy, Chie. I wonder who moaned 'more ' " I pushed her body as I looked at her eyes with a teasing smile. Her body was covered with sweat and my room gave a fishy smell. 

" Let's stop. We still need to go to work. " She slapped my hand when my hands were going to her breasts.

" Ok. I don't want other people to find out what I did with my colleagues on the first day. " I told her as I let go of her and sat down on the bed. 

" Ahh...My hips. " Chie groaned in pain immediately when she tried to stand up and she kneeled on the ground. It looked like I rocked her a lot.

" Are you ok going like that? "I helped her to stand up and my semen dropped on the floor. Some of my semen was still in her pussy and her pussy was a little bit red from yesterday's fight but she had a satisfied smile on her face. Her face showed a little bit of addiction when she was thinking back to yesterday's event. 

" I'm fine. Please give my clothes. " Chie sat down on the bed and I helped her to pick up her clothes. I wore my underwear as she also wore her clothes.

" Then, I will go now. " Chie said with a smile as she fixed her clothes and her walking posture was quite weird. She held her belly and hips as she stood up in front of my door. 

" Ok. See you later. " I smiled at her and I took her kiss aggressively with my hand and my other hand squeezed her asscheek. It was quite satisfying and she had a big ass like her breasts. 

She tried to struggle but she lost in the passionate kiss and she started to respond to my kiss passionately. Our tongues intertwined each other and our kisses became aggressive as she touched my chest. We both had lust in our eyes and we stopped the kiss immediately because we both knew if this was continued, we would start another round on the hallway.

" Bye.." I greeted her as I let go of squeezing her ass and she didn't say anything as she walked toward the elevator. She started to show a sign of submission and there was a lot of perks of being Pornhwa. Chie was not a woman that would let men dominated her and her type looked like a woman with a sweet mouth and tamed a man with words. 

" Huh.. Really a good night. " I muttered and I felt extremely good. Both my lives were trashed and I had girlfriends but my girlfriends were not active in the sex that much. In other words, they were boring on the bed but they were great girlfriends. 

" It is still 6:15 am. I still have a lot of time. " I muttered as I started to do some exercise and I didn't feel tired at all. 

' Eria! Show my rewards. ' I asked her as I lied on the floor and my body was soaked with the sweat after I did some intense exercise.

' Good Job! Darling. You really are the best. Here is the rewards. ' Eria said with an amazed tone and she was proud of me.

[ Beginner's Package - 

Two Gacha Ticket

+500 Points

One choice of skill from the shop ] 

I saw the rewards and I had a smile on my face. It was good after all. I told Eria to show my status and I saw Hologram in front of me.

[ Name - Kim Ji-Hoon(OR) Yukiyama Rito

Age - 26

Charms - 28

Strength - 22

Agility - 21

Luck - 26

Intelligence - 24

Stamina - 23 

Private Points - 285,000 PP

System Points - 2000 Points

Skills - 

Porn-manhwa Protagonistnst - The chance is very high for girls will open their legs for you willingly even if they deny their boyfriends and husbands. 

Porn-manhwa Master - Once girls taste your Will-Of-D, they will become very addicted to it.   

Unseen Cuckold ( Passive) - As long as you didn't catch up in front of the people, other people will not suspect you no matter how much you banging the girls behind the back. 

Conceal Sex (Active) - You can make your partner and you invisible from the eyes as long as your little brother is connected to a female's Virginia. 

*You can only use this skill two times per a day.

Incubus Teacher's Aura ( Passive)- Your charms toward Female students will increase to 20% and they will instantly have favor toward you. 

* Don't work on students who have very strong mental capacity!. ]

' Darling got 1500 points for finishing a mission and Hoshinomiya Chie is qualified as a Side character. ' Eria said with a cheerful tone and she was quite satisfied with my progress.

' Good! I even forget about that. Eria shows me a skill list of I can get from my Beginner's package. ' I told her I did housework and I picked up my bedsheet and clothes, put them in the bucket as I took shower. 

' There are a lot of skills so which kind of skills do you want. I suggest you to get a skill that can increase a woman's pleasure. After all, Darling needs to bed with many women. Besides a beginner's package choice can not get a skill that the price was over 30,000 points and most powerful offensive and defensive skills are over 30,000 points. I am suggesting a skill that could help current situation and the future.'  Eria suggested me as I nodded my head and the water fell on my face from the shower head. 

' COTE is not clearly a dangerous world but I still don't know what kind of dangers I could get in the future. ' I thought as water flowed on my head.

' Ok, Eria. Show me the skill you suggest. ' I told her that the most important thing for me was to get the points so I could buy skills. I could get a skill by banging the woman so why not. I wanted to sharp my sex technique to another level. 

---------------------

11