CHAPTER 8: Preparing
775 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' Here is the skill, Darling. You will love it. ' Eria said as a hologram appeared in front of me.

[ A Incubus Physique(Passive) - Every part of your body is a fatal bullet toward females. Host's sweat is like nectar to females, Body smell is like perfume and saliva is like juice. When having intercourse, females will get a ton of pleasure by simply touching the Host's skin and the host can make orgasm to females by holding hands..

Point - 30,000 ] 

' A good skill! ' I muttered as this skill was good and I had pornhwa MC's skill. So with this skill, I could defeat women in bed. My sex techniques were still sloppy so this skill could help me while I was learning how to have proper sex techniques.

' Ok, You win. Eria. Buy that skill. ' I agreed on her as I wore my formal clothing. The time was only 6:45 am but I still had a lot of things to do and I didn't want other people to see.

' Ok, Darling. You will feel pain when the physique is inserted in your body and it also takes time to activate the physique in your body so I would insert it after you came back from the work.' Eria's smooth tone was voiced inside my head and I agreed on her. Unlike skill, this was physique so it needed to be inserted inside my body.

' Ok. ' I agreed to her as I wore the clothes and looked at the mirror to fix myself.

' Have a nice day! Darling. ' Eria said like a wife when I left from the home. 

' Thank, Eria. I will go now' I told her as I walked toward the mall to buy some necessary things. Most of the stores were not opening but they were preparing to open the stores. This school had its own social media platforms so I could check when the stores would open. Besides, I already talked to the store's manager about my things when I toured around the mall. The things I wanted to buy could not get very easily so the manager gave me a date to get my things.

It took a little bit of 15 minutes to reach the mall and the place was very quiet. There was no other people's presence except me and I walked toward the mall while listening to my favorite song.

" Hello, I come here to pick my orders. " I banged the front door which was still closing but the light was already on. 

" Coming! " I heard a voice from inside the store as the door was opened and I found a middle-aged man who looked unsatisfied from my banging the door. 

" You're? " The middle-aged man looked at me with a glare as I just smiled at him and said

" I ordered some products here and the manager told me to pick them up yesterday but I was pretty busy yesterday so I came here to get before the work. " I explained as I entered inside the store. 

" Man, it's too early. Can you come back evening? " He answered me back with a lazy tone and he was planning to be lazy around here.

" No. I'm still new here so I have a lot of jobs to do. " I replied with an apologized tone and he had a defeated face as he asked my name and I gave my ' Japanese Name ' . He went the other room to pick up my things after he checked the computer. 

He came back after 5 minutes later with a plastic bag in his hand and he looked pretty upset about the fact that I distributed him. 

" Is that your things? " He asked me while giving me a package and I nodded at him. It looked like they already packed up my things and I used my code to pay the bills. 

' My money' I left from the store and after I paid 40,000 Points in total.

After that, I straight went to the school and the time was around 7:15 am and the teachers would come at 8:00 am so I still got 45 minutes to accomplish my things. 

" Finally! " I muttered as I took out my laptop and started to configure the program to install the CCTV. The things I bought were CCTV and they were around my fingers. It was a  very small 360 CCTVs but only 720p. 

Configuring the software was not a hard task and they used wifi so it was easy to configure those things. I was familiar with the CCTV installation field so I knew protocols.

" Done. Only left to install them. " I muttered after I also configured in my personal phone. 

" I hope these things don't break easily. " I wished loudly and these things were very delicate so sometimes simple water droplets could make an error to them. 

' Let's install them. ' I muttered as I started to install the CCTVs and they were very small so they were very easy to hide from the eyes. I already formed a plan yesterday when I was wandering around this place. There were no CCTVs in the hallway and the first floor except Classrooms. There were a total of four CCTVs inside one classroom and all of them were advanced CCTVs that could detect heat signature and heart rate. There were indeed a lot of CCTVs on the second floor and there were a few CCTVs on the third floor. 

' Done. ' I smiled from the satisfaction and I installed two CCTVs on each side and I installed a total of four CCTVs. I brought 5 CCTVs and one cost 8000 points per one. I always needed to charge them once per week and it's pretty good from the price ratio. I left one CCTV which I was going to install in the elevator of the First Year's Building.

' Not bad. ' I muttered as I looked at the phone that was capturing the scene from the CCTVs. 

Did I feel sorry for stalking my students? The answer was no because I needed some advancement.

' Sigh! At this rate, people will discover the CCTVs .' I thought as I sat down on the ladder. Most of the students here were monsters and freaking outstanding as fuck.

' Eria, Is there a way to hide the CCTVs with your mighty power? ' I asked her. She was a mighty system so she might have ways to solve the problems.

' Yes, I have. Darling. ' Eria answered with a sweet tone and she was probably letting me to think. 

' Sigh! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Tell me the solution. ' I said with a defeated tone.

' Darling already knew why I didn't suggest. I, the mighty system have a solution. Darling needs to spend 100 points per one CCTVs to camouflage them. You can charge with your points and 4 points per month for one CCTVs. Convenient, right? ' Eria explained to me as she was an extremely useful and capable system. 

' Ok! Do it. I don't want other people to discover them. ' I agreed on her with a big smile and another problem was taken care of. 

' Done! Darling. Look at the spot where you installed the CCTVs. ' She told me as I looked at the spot and I could see the CCTVs. I installed them in the cornered place and I didn't install them on the ceiling because I needed to remove them from time to time.

' Wow. I can not see them. ' I looked at the phone screen and I looked at the spot where CCTVs were installed. 

' Of course, Darling can not see. Now, Darling understands how mighty I am. ' Eria said with a joking tone. If she was a living being, I might be able to see her laugh. After that, I cleaned up my prints and went toward third place.

 

' Really, I might have plot armor. ' I laughed inside my head while enjoying the coffees as I was looking forward to the plot. 

---------------

11