CHAPTER 9: Ceremony
785 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---5 Days later----

" Ji-Hoon Kouhai, did you already check the list of students? " I was asked by Chie and I nodded at her. There were lists of students and their photos which I needed to confirm if they entered into the school or not. 

" Yep, I already did. I also did other classes and I checked them twice. " I told them as I gave the list of students paper and I did the job yesterday's night and tomorrow would be the opening ceremony, students would come in the school so we needed to prepare a lot of things. 

" You're very reliable, Ji-Hoon Kouhai. " Chie thumbed up as winked at me. 

" Thanks, Chie senpai. " I bowed her head as I went to Kazuma and gave him the list as I gave the list to the teachers. My relationship with other teachers improved a lot, especially with Mashima. Mashima was really a great person. He had a serious face for 24 hours but he was a very good person. We went for a drink on the second day and it was pretty awkward nevertheless I bonded a good relationship with him. 

I became close with Kazuma but his personality was going to the side of a bully and left me with a lot of his works. My relationship with Sae was improved a lot because she acknowledged my existence. It was a pretty big improvement I guess. 

" Chie senpai, There is something I like to show. Can you follow me? " I asked Chie with a polite smile and my tone was very polite. She was my senior so I needed to show proper respect. But my eyes conveyed another meaning and I looked at her gorgeous body. 

" Right now? I would like to help but

." Chie replied with a cheerful tone and she tried to reject my offer clearly. She could tell my intention clearly so she tried to show her strong side. As I said, Chie was a strong and independent woman who liked to dominate her partner with sweet words but she miserable failed trying to play a strong woman. I broke her ego on the bed and now she was almost at the brink of breaking point. 

" Chi-ee! " I called her with a serious tone and my tone was not loud enough for others to pick up. Chie sat very closed to me and others assumed that we had very good healthy relationships. Besides, my skill also hid traits of relationships with my women. As long as, I didn't tell with my mouth, the others would not suspect anything.

" S....Sorry. " Chie's tone was shaky and her body was twitched by calling her name like that. Because I usually called her like that on the bed and it was like a keyword. I dominated her on the bed and she acted very strong at the start but as time went that also started to fade away. Every time she begged to stop pounding her cunt and every time she enjoyed that more than me. We did much time in the past few days and now I was familiar with her cunt than my body. 

" Let's go. Chie senpai. " I told her like a mocking her but she looked down at the floor and didn't say anything. She felt almost orgasm from calling the name and she was so ashamed of that. She was never humiliated like that before and her body followed that man's orders diligently so she hated her body very much.

" ..ok. " Chie replied with a tiny tone and started to follow from behind me. The others were doing their respective jobs and they didn't look at our direction.

We went to the first floor silently and I opened the Class B's Classroom. I made a gesture that was telling her to enter first and after that I also entered into the classroom. After both of us entered into the Classroom, I locked the lock as I looked at her with a grin. 

" What is the thing that you would like to show me? Ji-Hoon." Chie didn't look at me as she sat on the table and her eyes looked at the floor. She was embarrassed and ashamed to look at my eyes.

I didn't say anything and I chuckled at her cute tone. I sat at the teacher's table and I looked at the classroom.

' Really, it looks the same from the anime. ' I muttered inside my head and it gave me some kind of weird feeling. It was very hard to point out and just a completely strange feeling. I locked on Chie and she looked like a harmless hamster. 

" Chie comes here. " I called her and she pretended that she didn't hear my voice. Her eyes focused on the floor as her fingers were playing with each other. She became very different when she was alone with me. 

" Comes here or I will come to you. " I chuckled at she immediately stood up when she heard my words and she walked toward me shyly and she sat down on my lap while facing the classroom.

" Good Girl.. " I patted her head and my other hand wrapped around her waist. I could smell her perfume and feel her warm body. She was wearing a cute one-piece dress and Chie liked to wear bright clothing.

" Don't pat me, I'm not a kid. " Chie immediately said with a serious tone and my hand moved to her breast, squeezed her's skilfully.

" Ah.... " She immediately moaned in the pleasure and she almost cum from a simple squeezing. My skills were working very well and I made every woman into my women. Currently, I was testing on Chie. I didn't have any kind of dominated relationship with women and I knew that I was pretty much sadistic, but not too much..Just in the middle ground so I kept it under control. 

" What did you say? Chie... Can you repeat your words?  " I squeezed her breasts with a force as she moaned loudly in the room. The CCTVs were not activated because I was the one who looking over them. Mostly, school left on other employees but I suggested to take care of them. 

"....No...I am very sorry, Ji-Hoon... " Her eyes were clouded with lust and she knew that I knew about her body more than her.

" From now on, you will call me ' Master '.. " I pinched her nipples as she moaned loudly. She cum from her breasts alone. Her body fell on the floor and her body was twitching from the pleasure.

' Yoshi, it's about the time. ' I muttered inside my head. It was about a time to conquer her body completely. 

-------------------

12