CHAPTER 10: The start of the plot
869 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the first day of April reached and the school's campus became noisy and active. The time was only 6:30 am but the roads were active and there were a lot of employees and workers filling the streets. They were wearing uniform so they were very easy to spot on. 

' Feel so good because I don't need to wear the uniform. ' I thought inside my head and there was no fitted clothing for Teachers. As long as teachers wore normal clothing, it was fine. 

I wore a simple white polar shirt with long sleeves which was my favorite type of shirt of all time. Below, I wore long black jeans and I had a good body so I looked handsome no matter what kind of clothes I wore. 

The girls' eyes were on me and I got a lot of attention. It was first time for me to receive too much attention. I felt kinda weird but at the same time, it boosted my ego. I put a smile on my face and girls were dazed by my smile as I walked toward the teacher's office. Today was going to be the first day of school so teachers were very busy. 

" Good Morning, Chabashira Senpai. " I caught up to Sae who was walking in front of me and her walking posture looked kinda serious and her face was also tense. 

" Good Morning! " Sae replied but she looked very cold and at least we did the talk. Sae wore her famous formal clothes which she always wore. 

" I'm very nervous and this is my first time being a teacher. Even though, I'm just an assistant teacher. " I talked to her as she just listened to my words and she only said ' Yes ' and ' No '. 

Suddenly, my left hand was hugged and I felt a soft sensation around my hands. I already knew who that person was and I didn't try to struggle at all. 

" Good Morning, Chie senpai. " I immediately greeted Chie and Chie had pouts on her face as she looked at me with a jealous face.

" Good Morning, Ji-Hoon Kouhai. " Chie greeted me with a cheerful smile but the next second her tone changed into sadness and she said

" ..When did Ji-Hoon become that close with Sae, senpai feels lonely. " Her tone was completely faking and she brushed off her none existed tears.

"..... " Sae didn't say anything and she just passed us and walked toward the classroom without saying the words. 

" Let's go.  " Chie pulled my hands and we both started to walk together.

" Chie, did you feel jealous? " I chuckled at her with a smile and my hand went toward her asscheek. She was wearing a skirt so I could squeeze her ass very well.

" Maybe..  " Chie had a playful smile as she didn't deny my advancement and my hand enjoying her soft ass. She was trying to tease but I stopped her teasing by squeezing her asscheek with a force as she looked at the sky and she had a face that she got high pleasure.

" Tonight, comes to my room. Chie. " I whispered to her and I blew her ear as my hand squeezed her asscheek with a force. Chie gritted her teeth and tried not to moan. Her face was immediately filled with pleasure and she would accept even if I pushed her down here, fucked her in the public. 

"Good.. " I kissed her lips softly and her legs became weak, she kneeled on the ground. 

I stopped looking at her and left her at the state. After all, she needed to know her position and currently, she was still a little bit disobedient. Besides, I didn't want a Lover relationship. Because it was very tiring. If I had another option to keep her, I would choose that option.

' Tonight, I will make her my slave completely. ' I muttered inside my head. The reason I wanted her was very simple, she was the Homeroom teacher of Class B. 

I loved Ichinose and I read LN because of her but it gave me a lot of pain to read the LN so I stopped reading it due to Ichinose. I could not see my girl hurting so much. Literally, Ichinose was a punching bag of COTE.  That way other characters could get development. Her character background was just stupid and her character became so stupid that I thought the author dropped his brain. Everything around Ichinose was so stupid and I was dumbfounded by that. Even fucking character like Ibuki got more development than Ichinose's. Ryuuen had plot armor than MC, himself so I would leave him. 

' I wonder that Ichinose could become the scum person like me. ' I thought and I had a smile on my face. I opened the Classroom doors and checked out a lot of things. 

' Rumors said Ichinose is based on author's ex. Maybe that is a reason why Ichinose is a punching bag. What a great theory ' I thought inside my head and trying to think of plot. 

I was an assistant teacher so I needed to show up Opening Ceremony and the teachers would discuss on Student Council President. I had never seen Student Council President yet because I was not involved in doing special exams and important meetings. 

' Not bad. They all looks cute. ' I thought inside my head and I started to see first-year students.  I didn't know most of them and my charms were working very well. They all had flushed faces and I saw some courageous female students come toward me. 

' Should I say that the start of the plot? ' I thought as I looked at female students with a charming smile.

13