CHAPTER 11: A mission?
679 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

----------------

" Hi..Teacher! " I heard a girly voice from my behind and I looked at the person. She was wearing the standard school uniform and she wore it very loosely so I could see her collarbone. On top of that, she didn't wear her blazer, putting it on her shoulder and just her white shirt, her skirt was also quite short. I could tell that she was a first-year student from her ribbon. 

" Is there anything you like to ask? Student. " I returned her with a smile and she looked like a tough girl, she was glaring at me like prey. I could tell from her clothing that she was a Class C student. She had long brown hair that reached until her back and had beautiful purple eyes. She didn't have notable appearance but still, her beauty was good from my perspective. This world had another level of standard for beauty and she was just an average among average.

" Can you give me your phone number? Teacher. " That girl asked me straightforwardly with the poker face and there was no particular change in her face. 

" Why? And what is your name? " I was quite interested in her straightforward personality and I loved people who had straightforward personalities. I asked her with a surprised tone and she colored me with a surprise. 

' No, I don't recall her appearance at all. She must be a side character that didn't appear in the series at all. ' I thought and COTE had great characters so I would not forget most of them.

" My name is Nishino Takeko. I asked Teacher's phone number because I am interested in you. Can you give me now? " Takeko answered with a smile and her smile was kinda forced to smile. There were a lot of students watching us and students looked at her with weird eyes. She was literally asking the teacher's number in the public and she was not ashamed or embarrassed at all. 

' Damm, She must have big balls. ' I was amazed by her actions and I had a smile on her face. Her action was pretty bold and she had just her natural face which looked like a smuggling face. 

" No, Nishino. You're a student. Now go to the Gym hall for the Opening Ceremony. And that applies all of you. " I denied Takeko's request and I also said to the crowd which looking at us. The surroundings dispersed from my words and they all went to the Gym hall. 

" Then, I will try tomorrow. " Takeko said with a poker face as she also left from the face. At least, she was not stupid enough to make a scene. Well, she already made the scene but she didn't make it worse. 

I had a forces smile on my face and her sudden action surprised me. I walked surrounding and I spotted someone I could tell from the far away.

' He is really big, huh. ' I spotted black dude and he was taller than me. He was Albert, the famous Ryuuen's guard dog and he looked indeed strong. 

 ' I wonder can I win him in battle? ' I muttered. Of course, I would not win against Ryuuen or Ayanokouji but I had a system so it was only a matter of time I could win them.

' Show my status, Eria ' I muttered inside my head and students passed me. Some students bowed and greeted me while some didn't give a fuck about me. Mostly, girls greeted me and some notable side characters greeted me with a smile.

' Aye, Darling. ' Eria stayed very quiet and she knew that I was thinking a lot so she didn't disturb me at all. She was literally the best wife material. 

[ Name - Kim Ji-Hoon(OR) Yukiyama Rito

Age - 26

Charms - 28

Strength - 22

Agility - 21

Luck - 26

Intelligence - 24

Stamina - 23 

Private Points - 200,000 PP

System Points - 0 Points

Skills - 

Porn-manhwa Protagonistnst - The chance is very high for girls who will open their legs for you willingly even if they deny their boyfriends and husbands. 

Porn-manhwa Master - Once girls taste your Will-Of-D, they will become very addicted to it.   

Unseen Cuckold ( Passive) - As long as you didn't catch up in front of the people, other people will not suspect you no matter how much you banging the girls behind the back. 

Conceal Sex (Active) - You can make your partner and you invisible from the eyes as long as your little brother is connected to a female's Virginia. 

*You can only use this skill two times per a day.

Incubus Teacher's Aura ( Passive)- Your charms toward Female students will increase to 20% and they will instantly have favor toward you. 

* Don't work on students who have very strong mental capacity!.

A Incubus Physique(Passive) - Every part of your body is a fatal bullet toward females. Host's sweat is like nectar to females, Body smell is like perfume and saliva is like juice. When having intercourse, females will get a ton of pleasure by simply touching the Host's skin and the host can make orgasm to females by holding hands. 

Note : This is a physique type skill

The Steady-Eyes ( Active )- By activating the skill, you can see the surrounding ia slow-motion for 5 seconds. 

Note - Can activate 5 times a day.

Each time you activate the skill, it will consume your stamina. ] 

I bought a skill that could help me in a lot of situation and ' The Steady-Eyes ' cost me for 5000 points and it was indeed expensive. It was very useful in fights and I used to do boxing for a year. I did boxing for fun. So I knew that how much this skill was important to the fight. 

' I need to find the money. First! Let's conquer Chie and I can access her money.' I thought and that was part of the reason, I wanted Chie. Chie was graduated from this school and residing in here for many years so she would know the ways that could make money. 

" Good Morning, Teacher. " When I was in thought, I heard a voice from my behind. The voice woke up from the deep thought.

" Oh! Good morning. " I immediately returned the greeting and I looked at the person. My mouth was opened in surprise but I immediately pulled myself back from staring at her. 

" Teacher, are you ok? " That person asked me with a worried tone and her voice was akin to the music. 

" Thanks, I'm fine. " I put a smile on my face and she looked like she was genuinely worried at me. 

" Then, I will go now. Have a nice day, Teacher. " That person bowed at me and she used a polite tone. 

" Ok. Have a nice day. " I said to her back and I could smell her pleasant smell from her perfume when she passed me. 

' Darling, You triggered the mission because you fulfilled certain elements. Sorry, you can not deny the mission because it came from the upper.' Eria immediately said with a worried tone while I was looking at the person's back like a creepy stalker.

' Oh! Is that serious? ' I returned to her with a calm tone and I had confidence that I could face every kind of mission. There was no reason to wimp about that when Eria, herself could not do anything. Besides, I was very comfortable being in a gray and I had absolutely no standard. I could go lower than the serial killer or higher than a Saint if I had proper motivation. I believed those missions could push me and give me the motivations that I needed.

' Yes and no. There are no punishments or penalties for failing the mission. See the mission yourself, Darling. ' Eria still had a worried tone but her uneasiness was reduced a lot from my calm tone. 

The holo panel appeared in front of me and I read the mission carefully. I had a smile on my face and a laugh broke out. 

' Things become interesting. ' I was quite looking forward to my future.

-------------

11