020 – Hot Chocolate 🎔
414 10 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 020: Hot Chocolate 🎔

I return home but an erection makes me want something more.

Kissing Cassandra had elevated my libido a lot.

I restrain myself and log into my personal computer.

An email chain pops up in notifications.

Reading along, I understand that Lin Hao wanted to check with everyone the food stocks we’d prepare for the next trial.

The last trial’s final circumstances led us to believe we would still be together for the following Dream.

Funnily enough, Lin Hao, Claire and Raquel refer to the Dreams as “daydreams” since the two Europeans are teleported in the early morning and Lin Hao during the day.

It seems like we apostles are teleported at the same time, although time seems to quicken infinitely inside the white room.

I reply back I’d bring a month’s worth of food supplies for both myself and Suzy.

We don’t bother getting much water since we should still be near the river, and even if we’re not we each have the apostle slates to buy either a skill or simple water bottles.

A month’s worth of food is already heavy enough as it is even with enhanced strength.

(Only Lin Hao has it good with his Holy Bag…)

I exit my emails.

Still unsettled, I load up an adult game.

Bzzz Bzzz

My phone vibrates on my desk.

It has low battery.

I plug it in its charger and remember something.

I go through my contacts and a picture of black cleavage appears.

It’s Fiki’s profile.

Instead of playing a game, I should just call her over.

(But I don’t want to cheat on Cassandra…)

However, if it’s alright to be with Suzy since nobody will ever know besides the other apostles and divinities that give no guidance, isn’t it alright to fuck other girls here on Earth if it doesn’t hurt her?

In truth I’m already cheating.

Is it worse if I cheat on her with more girls?

It’s not like I even have feelings for this Fiki girl, it’s just to make myself feel better, like masturbating with an expensive toy.

(I might be too far gone for a normal relationship.)

I debate the matter a little longer and finally I send Fiki a text.

Hey, are you free right now?

A reply comes in within 5 seconds.

Yes!

More texts arrive.

Can I come chill with you, please?

I really want to kick it with you! I got you on whatever! I'm down for whatever you need!

“Damn! She’s gone crazy!”

Her phone’s auto-correct was probably working overtime, knowing the way she spoke.

I give her my address and tell her not to share my personal information and to never come uninvited.

For sure, Edward! I got you! I’m heading over!

Fiki arrives half an hour later to the dorm’s entrance.

I welcome her and guide her back to my room.

Checking her out, tonight she’s wearing jeans mini-shorts, a white tuba top, stockings and heels.

We enter my room.

“So this be where choo staying at…? I could hook you up wit Benjamins to rent somewhere elseOr if you down, choo could cum stay wit meh!” Fiki proposes with her husky voice.

“Benjamins?… No need, I’ll be buying a place soon. If you want you can move there later.” I shrug off her words.

“Oh snap? A white boi ballin' enough to cop a whole crib?” Fiki's eyes brighten.

“It will be a mansion, actually.” I correct.

“I'ma fo' sho' be movin' up in there! Imma be payin' rent too!” Fiki looks excited.

I smile. The hypnosis worked too well on her.

Was her mental resistance particularly low?

I sit on my bed.

“Good, but the reason I called you here is because I’m horny. Strip for me!” I order her.

“Mm-hum!” Fiki turns her back towards me and shows off her ass.

She spins around and slowly removes her shorts, squishing her thighs.

I get hard easily seeing her white lace panties on her black skin.

She removes her top and shakes her breasts a little. Her dark nipples are erect and standing.

Fiki throws her top behind her and slips off her shoes.

Standing in her stockings and panties but otherwise naked, Fiki moves her hips left and right as she pulls down her stockings and then slides off her underwear.

Seeing her ready, I start unbuttoning my shirt and throw it aside.

Fiki makes her panties fall down to the ground a takes a step towards me.

“… Edwa’d…? My bad, usually keep it on the low, but I got them STDs… Choo gots to wrap it up, I got a rubbers wit me…”

(Oh yuck, yuck, yuck!… What did I expect? Purification it is!)

“Sigh, Fiki, come over here and quickly forget what about I’m about to do.”

Fa sho’, Edwa’d!”

Fiki walks towards me, buck naked.

I activate the purification spell and cleanse her entire body of viruses and bacteria around her skin, vagina, anus and mouth. Then I dump half of my divine power into healing her.

I would likely not get sick with any of her illnesses with my current immune system and overall body, but I also didn't want to transmit anything to anyone else. If a girl found out she got STDs from me I'd be too embarrassed to meet her ever again.

“That ought to do it, I’m done. I cured your… STDs… Get on the bed now!” I say exasperatedly.

“Word, sah! Thank ya, dat felt bomb! I love ya, Edwa’d!” Exclaims Fiki as she points her butt towards me.

Albeit my excitement tampered down with me having to cure her of whatever she might have had, I wanted my release.

I remove my pants and point my tip to her dripping honeypot.

I move my hips forward and feel around the loosest pussy I’ve had til now. Looser than even Eufrasia, a mother of two.

“HAHN ❤! Edwa’d ❤!” Moans the black woman.

“You slut, how many kids did you give birth to!” I say as I abuse her pussy by pumping my cock inside her.

None ❤! My bad ❤! I’m sorry I’m a thot ❤! I’m sorry I’m a hoe ❤!”

I concentrate on my dick as I fuck Fiki’s slutty pussy.

Fiki only moans back in response.

I grab a thigh and lift it up, making Fiki fall on her side on the bed.

“I’ll fuck you sideways!”

I continue fucking her pussy.

Yeah ❤! Gimme yo baby battah ❤!”

However, modern medical knowledge and an ancestral instinct clash in my consciousness.

I remind myself me that interracial children have as many problems as inbred children, while my instinct tells me to conquer women of other tribes by breeding them as I wish.

As such, I do something I’ve never done before.

“Alright dirty bitch, relax your asshole!”

“Hum ❤… Huh? Edwa’d?”

On the verge of ejaculating, I take out my cock from Fiki’s pussy and plug her asshole in one movement.

“HAAA-- ❤❤❤!!!” Fiki makes a short but loud moan.

Her asshole feels much tighter on my cock. I feel a warm snugness firmly squeezing the base of my penis.

I quickly start moving my hips again.

“Mm ❤…!”

I soon cum inside Fiki’s asshole, cumming buckets inside.

“Haah… That’s better!…”

The discharge removes a weight from my balls.

I take my penis out of Fiki’s ass.

Fiki turns around and approaches her face to my dick.

“… Lemme take care of your big white dick, Edwa’d!”

“Go ahead.”

SLUUUUURP

Fiki’s lips pounce on my dick and suck on the tip before deepthroating me.

My dick hardens again.

I grab on Fiki’s head and move my dick all the way inside her throat.

“Gurg! Gurg!” With Fiki tearing up, I let her take a breath. “Boaaah!… Huff, huff… Slurp.”

After a few breaths Fiki starts licking my cock on her own.

“Gobu… Gobu! Slurp! Why choo ain’t bust up in meh, Edwad? I’ma just git rid of it again if choo ain’t want meh to keep da baby?”

“…” My eyebrows frown in disgust. “You degenerate Satanist fucking whore! You dumb fuck!”

I grab on the back of Fiki’s head with anger and slam my dick inside her throat.

“HHMMMMMMM!!!” She groans in pain as loudly as she can with my cock in her throat.

Tears stream down Fiki’s face, with her wide open eyes questioning why I’m angry.

I pump my dick inside her throat until I cum, making her swallow my load. I let go of her head and Fiki lets herself fall to the floor.

She starts coughing and breathing as she can.

“COUGH! COUGH! HUH! HUFF!… Edwa’d… Sorry…”

Although she apologizes, it’s hard to forgive a child murderer just because it’s somewhat accepted by society.

Still, people can change. Hypnotism isn’t the only thing that creates change. Simply learning is enough.

“Fiki, do you know what you did wrong, and why?”

“Cough! Mah bad, I ain kno…”

“… Did you know a fetus a few weeks old can feel pain?”

“… Nah…”

“What’s the definition of a living being? Of a human?”

“I dunno… I’m sorry…”

Don’t abort unless you detest the kid’s father. Just wear protection, it’s not that hard in the modern day.”

“I gotcha…”

“Alright… Then let’s go one more round. I’ll get on the bed, you move. Don’t use your cunt!”

“Thank choo! I’ma handle dis ❤!”

I lay on the bed with my dick up. Fiki comes and straddles me.

She jerks me off for a while and then aligns my penis with her asshole.

“Hummm ❤!”

Her asshole envelops my cock all the way.

Fiki starts squatting. She seems to tire a little, so I help her by pushing up her thighs with my hands.

After a while, I want to ejaculate again.

I slam my hips from underneath into Fiki’s ass.

Awhn 🎔 ! Oh ❤! Ohh ❤!”

Fiki is also about to cum.

To finish things up I accelerate.

Ahn ❤! AHHH ❤! I’m finna cum from mah motha fuckin' ass ❤❤❤! YAAASSS ❤❤❤!!!”

I suddenly come buckets inside her rectum as her voice beckoned me on.

“❤ AAAAAAHH ❤! Hah ❤! Ahhh ❤❤❤… Edwa’d ❤, choo a straight beast ❤!”

Fiki lets herself fall on my chest.

Yeah… That felt nice. Good job.”

I let Fiki rest for a few minutes.

She still doesn’t move but she rubs her cheek on my pecs a little.

SLAP

“Ah ❤!”

I slap her ass.

“Alright Fiki, time to go, I have things to do.”

“Hummm ❤… Alright… Just so you know by da way, mah motha fuckin' whole name be Fikile Leseme.”

I hum in response.

Fikile dresses up, putting her mini-shorts and her tuba top back on.

“Hit me up whenever, aight? I'm gonna miss choo!” Fikile blows me a kiss.

“Alright Fiki, take care on the way home.”

Fikile leaves with cum dripping down her asshole to her legs despite her mini-shorts.

I fall back to my bed feeling empty but at peace again.

I rest a while and then take a shower, using some soap for a change.

...

After I’m done it was time to go out to my date with Lucy.

I dress up with a shirt, a tie, black pants and dress shoes. I needed to look the part.

I take the metro to the capitol and arrive a few minutes early.

I text Lucy that I’ve arrived.

Soon I see a slick black car pull over. Lucy is in the driver’s seat.

Hey Edward, going somewhere?”

Good evening Lucy. I’m not going anywhere without you!”

I open the door and sit inside.

The scent of a rose perfume tickles my nostrils.

I input the restaurant’s address on the GPS and make small talk with Lucy.

Within twenty minutes we arrive at the address. There’s only one small but fancy and luxurious restaurant, The Laudaire’s.

You’re taking me to The Laudaire’s? You’re kidding?” Exclaims Lucy with incredulity.

No, of course not. I got us a table for two for 7:30.”

“… Alright, I’ve never had the chance to dine here. Let’s try to order the less expensive items!”

You can order whatever you want, I’ll pay.”

Hmmm… Trying to impress me? I thought I was the one with the big credit card?”

I chuckle. “You used to, that’s for sure. On that subject, let’s talk about it inside.”

I exit the car. I don’t hear Lucy’s door opening.

Taking the hint, I walk over to her side and open her the door, holding out my hand which she grabs onto before getting up.

Thank you~!”

I escort her to the restaurant’s entrance.

A blonde waitress in a womanly suit awaits us. “Good evening, may I have your names?”

Good evening, I’m Edward Skies, this is Lucy Griffith.”

Yes, follow me.” She says after checking our names in a list.

We are guided inside by the waitress and I take in the restaurant’s ambiance.

Tranquil classical tunes play out in the background.

Square tables silk-lined with white table cloths and hanging yellow lights give the room a golden color.

We reach a table close to an aquarium filled with crabs and lobsters.

I pull out Lucy’s chair and let her sit before getting comfortable myself.

So Edward, what did you want to speak about?” Lucy asks me.

To put things simply, I need financial advice, lots of it. Or perhaps an accountant… Wouldn’t that be easier?” I explain.

If you don't earn at least ten thousand a month or if you don’t have considerable amounts of capital it’s a waste to hire an accountant…”

I have enough…” I answer haphazardly, not knowing whether or not I should say how much I do have.

Then… What’s the issue?”

I was paid in cryptocurrency for a job, but I’ll have to pay big taxes when the value increases and I want to sell it, it’s a big mess I don’t want to deal with. I don't want to learn anything related to taxes or laws. I don't like it.” I explain further.

Lucy shows surprise. “Wow, what kind of job did you do for it to pay that much?”

(Let me give a hint of truth… Then, let’s just say I did what I did for my country.)

“… I can’t tell you, it was for the government. I’m too young to violate the non-disclosure agreement.”

And they paid you with cryptocurrency?…” Lucy looks at me with incredulity.

Well, that’s how black ops happen. Untraceable money. Don’t ask me!”

Hum, alright. I’ll oversee your accounts. If you do something nice for me I’ll give you a discount.”

Something nice? Like… Taking you to a nice restaurant?” I reply with a smug smile, looking to the side.

“… Something nicer, more personal!” Exclaims Lucy in a quiet voice.

Hum…?” Thinking about her request, it seems she wanted a fundamental change to our relationship.

I’ll have to break it to her that I’m dating another girl.

I don’t want to brainwash her like Fikile, a common ghetto whore. But I could feel that things were about to get out of hand.

The waitress arrives and hands us the menu.

So?” Asks Lucy.

I don’t really need a discount, I’d rather pay you the whole price for your hard work.”

“… Alright, your loss!”

Having successfully postponed this issue, I relax and enjoy the evening.

We order fancy sounding meals and drink fine wines into the night.

Lucy promised she’d send me the contract for the accounting next week.

We dine and Lucy drives me back to the metro station.

“Have a good evening, Lucy.”

“Thanks, you too. Good night!”

Lucy places two fingers on her lips and blows me a kiss with them before driving off.

“What a show-off!” I mutter under a breath.

I arrive back home.

I chill on my computer until midnight. Before going to sleep I wrap up everything I wanted to bring to the white room, from the bowls, the table, the cold box to the food stocks.

I go to sleep.

I wake up to see white walls and a waving hand welcoming me back.

“Hey Suzy… I’m back!”

“Un, welcome back!”

I drop my things and envelop Suzabeth in my arms.

Her arms wrap my upper back gently.

I pay attention to the information prompts in my mind’s eye.

Welcome to the Dream World.

Third Trial, survive.

Reward, 10 points.

Time restriction, 10 days.

Bonus points for earned currency. Bonus to time restriction: 17 days (optional).

Points left, 18.

(Currency…? So that’s how the last trial connects to this one. To think hunting wouldn’t provide any more points…)

We would need to integrate the village and adapt to whichever society they are a part of.

I don’t know which language they speak, though…

I search for emotional control skills.

Search word: Emotion Control. Hiding unaffordable.

Calm Potion 1

1 points

Calm Potion 2

10 points

Lily Flower Extract

1 point

Aphrodisiac Potion 1

3 points

Berserk Potion 1

3 points

Basic Meditation

10 points

Steady Temperament 1

15 points

Pendant of Calm

15 points

Looking around at the skill descriptions of the meditation and the passive skill, the best choice for me is Steady Temperament 1.

It doesn’t exactly erase or inhibit my mind, instead it enhances the effects of wisdom on my emotions.

Basic Meditation had to be used regularly. Regulating emotions is more of a side effect because it provides mental power regeneration.

I buy Steady Temperament 1.

My heart doesn’t clear instantly, instead it feels like my brain drips some of that calm potion in my gut.

Wisdom over emotions. It seems that from now on, I’ll be the bigger man no matter how fiery a situation can get.

I spend some time cuddling with Suzy.

We unpack the new things I brought.

Let me show you how to make ice cream!” I propose.

Okay!” Suzy replies energetically.

I beat some egg whites with a pinch of salt, then some 30% fat whole raw cream into a whip cream.

It was easier to make the whip cream once I placed an ice spike underneath the bowl to cool it down.

I then add vanilla flavoring, the egg yolks and a spoonful of sugar to the whip cream and mix.

Finally I integrate the egg whites to the cream and fill up some containers.

I place a few ice spikes in the cold box and place the cream inside to freeze.

It should be ready in six hours.” I comment.

It’s surprisingly easy, except for the need to use the ice!” Suzy replies.

Good foods don’t need complicated recipes!” I say as I nod my head at this little but important truth.

Un… So Edward, what is the next trial?” Asks Suzy with interest.

Right.” I start, thinking about it a second. “It seems safe enough, we have to live in the village for ten days minimum, up to 27 days, and earn as much money as possible. Actually, we don’t even necessarily need to live in the village, but I can’t earn points without getting money.”

Hum…”

Stealing is out of question for a bunch of reasons. I also only have 3 points left, but I need them to buy emergency potions and possibly a language skill for one point.”

(The village resides in such a dangerous area, even the most ordinary villagers must be strong. Furthermore, the wording of the trial says “earned currency”. I’m not even sure whether stolen money is earned or not…)

Suzy and I take care of the chickens.

I then go read books to Suzy while we eat snacks. Later I assemble the furniture.

Six hours pass by incredibly quickly.

I take out of the ice cream of the cold box and open up a container.

I stick a knife inside, it’s hard. The knife stays clean.

Suzy, it’s ready!”

I’m going to set the table!”

We savor the vanilla ice cream. It is of high quality.

Suzabeth reacts excitedly to it. “Ah! So cold!”

Let it warm up a little.”

It tastes really sweet and creamy. It’s really good!” Says Suzy as she lets another spoonful melt in her mouth.

Thanks!” I reply with pride.

We finish the tub of ice cream.

We sleep together.

While Suzabeth rests, I use my telekinetic abilities for practice.

I needed them to be able to deploy in an instant, which could eventually save my life.

Suzabeth woke up, we ate breakfast and it was now time to go.

I wear my copper necklace, a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, some loose light brown pants and my leather trek shoes.

I put on a huge backpack with food, water, my apostle slate and my new mana potion.

I attach my new pain-enchanted elven long sword on my belt, I put my new 120-pound bow with some arrows along my other hip and my copper staff stays in hand.

Suzy gets a bag with the camping equipment, an axe, a knife, the solar lamp, compass, lamp torch and her clothes.

She also takes the six gold coins she preserved since we met.

I had cast away my old motorcycle gear. It was no longer of any use. It was too stuffy anyway.

“Suzy, are you ready?”

“Yes!”

We go through the black door and close it behind us.

...!

The next instant we find ourselves back where we left off, overlooking the village.

The loud sound of the waterfall deafens my ears.

The other apostles, Claire, Lin Hao, Danielo and Raquel are there too.

“Long time no see, everyone!” I say.

“Yeah!” Replies Danielo with a strong voice.

He has a new awesome looking warhammer. It sometimes buzzes with electricity.

“I even kind of missed everyone. Maybe we should make a group chat?” Says Claire with a happy smile.

(We’ve all pretty much become close friends through all of this.)

“Then, shall we go and make some money in the village?” Asks Raquel a bit shyly.

Raquel has a beautiful rapier on her hip alongside her usual daggers.

“Sure! If they attack us, let’s run back here!” I advise.

There have been such instances of villages attacking strangers even on Earth, so I couldn’t begin to imagine what would happen in this village.

We climbed down the cliff by taking a detour and headed toward the village.

We didn’t meet anyone on the way.

After at least half an hour, we came in sight of the village.

I see people pointing at us.

They’re women dressed in sexy tribal clothing.

A group of ten, armed with lances and maces, walk over to us.

Raquel grips her rapier tightly.

Easy, Raquel. They might be just wary, but if we show bad intent…!”

Following my lead, we walk toward the group.

Looking closely at the women and getting closer, I realize they’re tanned. They have colorful loin cloths and some of them have their breasts out.

Not only that, they're all rather beautiful.

They’re also about two or so meters tall. Seven feet tall… Taller than me.

This meant that they were not quite human by Earth standards.

From some thirty meters away, the tallest tribal woman greets us.

Khul’ul arpnach!”

It’s a language I don’t know.

I don’t have any more points to spare, can someone buy all of the 22 language skills named after Gods?” I ask the group stealthily.

I’ll do it.” Replies Raquel, who takes out a blue apostle slate.

She types on it super quickly and puts it back within 10 seconds in her bag.

(That was fast… She has the thinking speed passive, her dexterity passive and other skills…)

A tribal woman repeats herself. “Arpnach?”

Raquel replies and engage a conversation while we wait.

At times, Raquel seems very surprised.

Lin Hao whispers, “Which language is it?” to which I notice the tribal women frown at.

Raquel replies that it is the Wood God language.

The rest of us promptly buy the skill. I only get it level one, at the most basic proficiency for one point.

The tallest tribal woman continues. “So, which girl owns that rude man? How dare he *[question]* women, especially an *[Amazoness]* taller than him!”

I realize what we're dealing with here.

(Oh. A matriarchal society… Super tall and tanned tribal women… They’re Amazonesses!)

Looking further inside the village, I only see other Amazonesses. Then I spot an orc in chains getting dragged farther away.

That’s not good…

10