Start Of Something New
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good boy" with that he finally able to came to the office.

When he got in there, everyone was looking at him with weird eyes…What! Something is wrong with my face….that's the only thought came to his mind. He didn't think anything other than that.

With questions still floating on his head, he went toward his cabin.

By the time he got close to his cabin, there was Melisa and who is that another guy. Must be a new blood, well who cares…Creak…sound of door opening was heard by the two of them.

They both lifted their heads up and saw an average looking man coming towards them…Hey MIlli, how are you and whose the new guy…he asked nonchalantly without putting any honorifics.

…HOW DARE YOU SA….ouch, Sister why…. He was just going to say that how dare he say her name without any respect nobody allowed to say that name and even half of it. Blasphemy nobody is allowed to say the name of the clan snow fall. Even their Father will not call her with a nick name with how much battle potential she have…but that human…'Smack' another hit was plastered on his head.

…Idiot, you listening to me, don't do anything to that human or….with a crazy smile on her face she whispered in her brother ear.

It scared him, what he was seeing was not his sister…Okay... he said whimpering like a mutt, he shivered just by looking at that smile, he knows that his sister was crazy but that was on whole another level.

But he was angry, his sister would threat him just because he was going to reprimand the human. Inexcusable, what is so special about him that his sister will threaten him for that?

Grayson, when he heard that the new guy say sister was speechless, the sassy bitch brother…What you got a brother…he asked out allowed.

"Well yeah" she answered. She didn't even try to introduce him.

He shrugged his shoulder 'Typical sassy bitch'.

"That's cool" he looked towards the new guy, he has white hairs with blue eyes, and he was looking quite good looking too. If he was not her brother, he might get an accident after that…lucky guy…The only odd thing is that he was looking at him with hostility.

Unknown to him, the brother of her was releasing an intense blood lust, if the normal human were to stand there he would had passed out by right now. If you looked outside the office every staff member in the office is already passed out. But nothing is happening to this human…he put more pressure and released his killing intent, but he just shrugged, he can't feel any magic from him nor any Aura he is just a normal human. So how the fuck he can. He was speechless.

Grayson thoughts 'why is it getting cold' he looked towards Milli and then her Brother but they were fine 'Must be my imagination' he only shrugged his shoulders.

Melisa who watching everything was happy and sad at the same time, happy that her beloved was not affected 'if he were' she looked at her brother with hostility sad because her brother did not listen to her, did she was getting soft in her lessons.

But before she did something unthinkable,' Grayson came with a saving grace and.

"Hello, my name is Grayson Noah" he extended his hand with the intention of a handshake," 'Victor Snow Fall' nice to meet you" he was speechless. What is happening here did he get soft on him…NO that's not the problem here…he again looked at Grayson…what the hell is he…

"Ooo it seems like you got the same cold hands like your sister" what did he just say. Did this shity human really touch her, and here goes his angles, but before he could do anything "THAA" a bang was heard and he was on the floor.

"Huh" Grayson looked in front of him and saw Millis brother whimpering on the floor with foam coming from his mouth.

Again questions marked appeared on his head.

"What happened to him" he asked to the only person that is present "AAA don't worry he really like to act a lot" she said sheepishly, avoid looking at him.

"Really" he was looking at everything with skeptical, not believing one thing that is coming out of her mouth. He narrowed his eyes, he doesn't know why, but every time he narrowed his eyes she will not make eyes contact with him.

"W..we.well" what the sassy bitch is stuttering, what, can anybody tell me, where the today Sun came from. But before she said anything, she started smiling "Well did I not tell you that,' he was just acting"

A hand was then pressed on his right shoulder "I was just acting" Victor said with horse voice still recovering from the punch in his guts.

"Is that so" today is so weird no matter what first I was almost killed by a Biker and then a Man Molester was harassing me and then now Milli is not being sassy, why is she not sassy that's the weird question here. Well who cares, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well you almost gave me stroke, with you acting skills other than that everything is alright." He said with a cracked smile. 'Who would believe that lie' he thought at the same time.

"Well it's an old habbit". He reluctantly said, agreeing with his situation.

"Are you sure you're alright" he looked at victor who was still shaking for some reason.

Victor looked at his sister and he shivered, her look was telling him like 'if you did anything I will kill you' he shivered again just by looking at her smile. The long twisted smile.  "Yep,' don't worry"

And with that, the whole atmosphere fell 'well, what can I say, it fell awkward'.

"Well Gray why don't you come with me" Milli asked hoping to dispel this awkward atmosphere. Well it was part of her Own fault.

"Ok" he said wanting to end this awkward conservation too, and when did she start calling him like that. Is she falling for me, yeah right like hell that is going to happen, that sassy bitch that will make you life a living hell will not fall for anyone.

She suddenly appeared behind him and dragged him out of their office.

Victor was left standing there.

/////Outside of the Cabin\\\\

"So where are we going" asked gray, Uncomfortable with the way how she was holding him. She is holding his arm in a lock like a two lovers who was going for a stroll. The atmosphere is quite lovely too.

"H..hey" he asked with difficulty "Yes" she asked with great enthusiasm, they face was next to each other, she was enjoying this moment very much, and with that he got in a daze that's the first time something like that happened to him. She looks so beautiful, her beautiful yellow eyes which were pulsating for some reason. Her beautiful red lips who were inviting him just to take a bite out of that, her breath which was tickling in his face, slowly and steadily they grew closer to each other. There warm breaths, there intoxicating smell which they can easily 'Wiff' from each other, they both gulped at the same time and the feeling of butterflies in their stomachs…AAA what a pleasant feeling…they both thought at same. And with that they both kissed….MMMM….

In his whole life he only feels disgust towards the opposite gender. He only had little as little contact with them, the free range of sex that you can had in this world disgusted him, no matter where he went it was still the same. That's why he stayed home and became an otaku, but that change when responsibilities fell on his shoulders. He had to change and step foot outside, provide for his family.

But now this feeling that was within him have been awakened in him…It's not bad at all… I wonder what will happen to me after that.

In this moment he failed to notice that there was a tail behind Melisa.

===========================

also please give me stones and add it too your library.

Also Comment and tell me about my mistakes.

0