Chen Yan’s Insane Wealth
841 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hope you Enjoy! More coming soon!)


 

The two sales women exchanged glances after hearing Chen Yan's words, and each noticed a tinge of seriousness in the other's eyes.

They'd been working at the Porch store for a long time and were already well acquainted with a wide range of clients.

People who report their budget directly like Chen Yan are mostly willing to buy a car.

As for the ordinary clothes Chen Yan and Yu Qiaoqiao were wearing…

Weren't there quirks in rich people?

Even if someone was wearing ordinary clothes, it didn’t mean that you can't afford a car.

So, at that moment, they decided that this kind of potential customer should not be let go.

So, the smiles on their faces became more enthusiastic, and their tone became much sweeter than previously, "Sir. There is no problem with your request."

"We have several models worth millions of dollars. Please, let me show you around.”

While speaking, the two sales ladies enthusiastically led Chen Yan and Yu Qiaoqiao to the VIP area.

After arranging for the two to sit down, the sales lady turned around to get the model information and optional materials, while the other took a disposable paper cup to collect water for the two.

While the two were alone, Yu Qiaoqiao gently stabbed Chen Yan at the side of his stomach.

When Chen Yan looked over, she asked quietly, "Are you really planning to buy a car?.”

Chen Yan replied with a strange expression on his face, "Mhm, what else am I here to get? Maybe, buy fish?.”

A question mark slowly appeared on Yu Qiaoqiao's head.

What is the relationship between "fish" and "car"! Why did you think of it!?

Yu Qiaoqiao shook her head to dispel the weird thoughts in her head, and then she asked, "But... did you know about these cars in advance?.”

"Will there be any test drives?"

"Have you seen the evaluation?"

A question mark slowly appeared on Chen Yan's head, "Test Drive?"

I’m not interested in cars, I’m just buying the car for cash back.

Do you need to be so serious?

Two other question marks appeared on Yu Qiaoqiao’s head, "No need?"

My God! Are the second generation young masters so rich?

Don’t you need to be informed before you buy a car?

Chen Yan looked at Yu Qiaoqiao, Yu Qiaoqiao looked at Chen Yan, their eyes met, and the air fell silent for a while.

Finally, the sales lady interrupted the two of them. 

"Here, please drink some water." The sales lady put the water cup on the table with a nice smile, then put her hand behind her skirt and sat down.

That elegant posture, straight hips, and the charm of a mature woman are undoubtedly displayed.

After the sales lady sat down, the other one also came.

She put the information on the table, and then began to introduce it to Chen Yan, "Sir. We have a lot of Porsche models with a million or so yuan cost.”

"There are cars, sports cars, and SUVs."

"The price of each model is different, but with different optional accessories, it can be around one million yuan.” (T/L: $157,128)

"It mainly depends on what kind of car you want and what options you need."

As a game planner who "thinks before doing it", before coming to Porsche to buy a car, Chen Yan had learned about the Porsche car buying process on the Internet.

As the most popular luxury car brand, Porsche has hundreds of options.

Generally speaking, Porsche 4S stores do not sell bare cars, but require car owners to choose some accessories.

This makes every Porsche car different, so the pick-up cycle is also very long.

According to the Internet, it usually takes more than three months from buying a car to picking up the goods.

And Chen Yan certainly couldn't wait so long.

So, he didn't even scan the information on the desktop, as he said directly, "I remember that in addition to this kind of custom-made, there should be existing cars in the store, right?"

"Take me to see the current car. I'm in a hurry to use it."

Rather, I’m anxious to cash back...

When Chen Yan said so, the two sales ladies were stunned.

There are not too many customers who directly ask for a car.

But with excellent professionalism, the saleslady recovered and replied, "Then, what car do you need? Do you have any requirements for accessories?.”

Chen Yan responded, "No. I want to look at the price."

"Uh..." The two sales ladies glanced at each other, and both saw the surprise in each other's eyes.

They have also met some...well, special guests, but a special client like this, they haven't seen yet.

This caused them to waver in their evaluation of Chen Yan for a while.

This guest is here to make a joke, right?

But thinking back to Chen Yan's state from entering the door to the present, it seems that the purpose has always been clear.

Hmm... just to spend money.

So... is it true?

Thinking about this, even though there was some fluctuation in their hearts, the two sales ladies still led Chen Yan to the Porsche showroom.

"Mr. This is a 718, equipped with 21-inch carbon fiber aerodynamic blades, two-tone leather interior..."

Chen Yan then interrupted, "How much is it?.”

"Huh?" The sales lady was taken aback for a moment, and quickly looked at the document in her hand, "Eh, 760,000 yuan.” (T/L: $119, 417)

Chen Yan; "Next."

"Sir, this is a McKay, our best-selling mid-size SUV, the option is..."

"How much is it?"

"820,000." (T/L: $128, 845)

"Next one."

"Sir. This is a Tajjan, the option is..."

"How much is it?"

"1.02 million."

Chen Yan: “A little too far away.”

Need an exact amount of a million.

After seeing a few more cars, Chen Yan's patience was gone as he stopped, looked at the two sales ladies with a deep expression, and said, "You two, I’m not kidding. I only need a car that costs 1 million yuan.”

"No matter the model or accessories, I don’t care.”

"So..." He looked at the two of them and said word by word, "Can you check directly, which car best meets my requirement?.”

The two sales ladies were shocked by Chen Yan, and hurriedly checked their documents.

After a while, the sales lady in the lead said, "Yes, there is one...the whole Cayenne is being sold for 970,000 yuan.” (T/L: $152, 415)

 "With some additional fees, if we calculate it for you again, it should be able to reach 1 million yuan.”

Chen Yan took out the bank card from his pocket, "Okay. Use this, swipe the card once.”   

Yu Qiaoqiao; “....”

Two sales ladies: “.....”

Then, one of the sales ladies added, "Sir, are you sure you don’t need to look at the model, appearance, or understand the relevant options, before you decide?"

"For a car, it's best to see if you like it or not. After all, you’ll drive it for a long time.”

"In addition, we also have the same models in our store, and we recommend that you test drive them first to experience them."

Chen Yan swiftly remarked, "No. I'll just buy it. It's not that troublesome. Just swipe the card."

Yu Qiaoqiao and the two sales ladies are even more daunted.

Just... buy something?

Does he really care about money?

Yu Qiaoqiao stretched out her hand, trying to persuade him, but found that she didn't seem to have a stance to persuade Chen Yan, so she could only shut up.

The two sales ladies glanced at each other and said quickly, "Wait a minute. I'll go through the procedures for you now!.”

 

 

 

14