chapter 2 – The world is unable to comprehend my powers
118 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I moved on towards the south. I could sense dense energies from the mountains in the south. so I spread my divine sense and I could sense the lifeforms. All that I had was two sets of clothes, some weapons, a notebook, and a pen to write down my adventures. I slowly headed towards the mountains. I decided I would move till the sun sets then would camp out somewhere. when the sun set, I was already at the base of the mountains. the settlement was at the top so I decided I would go there the next day. I hunted a few bulldeers and created a small fire for light. now it was time for cultivation. I sat under a tree and started meditating. My martial realm is the world defying god martial realm. I have lived for more than fifty thousand years and I had reached the world defying god martial realm thirty thousand years ago. my current martial prowess was unknown but I was able to create a universe on a whim. space and time did not matter to me. so this journey, I consider it as a second chance to make bonds. to interact with others. Currently, I was Ryoko tempest, not the god Ryoko, but a being in this world. soon the voice which I had heard back in the cave rang once again.

<<individual: Ryoko tempest has been given the following title, <ruler of space and time>, <ruler of life and death>. No skills can compare to an individual's abilities. hence granting the individual the title of <one that the world cannot comprehend>. all techniques can be used and the world's restriction has been nullified due to individual's prowess. >> the voice said. seems like even this world cannot measure my abilities. well, it doesn't matter. this was the start of my journey and I meditated till dawn. I generated huge amounts of heavenly dao within myself. the pursuit of the martial realm must not stop. As time passed, I realized I had been meditating for a few days and it seems a few people have come to see me. when I saw them they were visibly shaken. I soon realized that my qi must be leaking out so I stopped emitting my qi. as soon as I did that they felt relieved. soon a feline demon came and asked me, "who might you be, sir? do you have any business with us?" she said. fear was still evident in her eyes. i could only smile. "nothing miss. I just came here to reside the night. I have no intention of harming you. may I know who you are?" i asked and she replied she was Momiji, the current leader of the tengu race which resided in the kusha mountains. it seems my qi had affected their village quite heavily. "am really sorry miss. I would not disturb you anymore." i said and she invited me to her village. and I accepted it. this time I was levitating instead of walking, so I did not have to climb the mountains. "so sir Ryoko, what race are you, I have lived for quite some time. i haven't heard of anyone of your prowess", this time it was Miss Kaede who spoke. she was Momiji's parent. "i am an immortal and I have lived for around fifty thousand years give or take." i said and everybody had a surprised expression. well in this world only true dragons are immortal so i can understand. "give or take?" Momiji, the small girl asked. 

i could only smile. mortals like Momiji cannot understand the passage of time for immortals. "listen, miss Momiji, you are a little young to understand this. but for long-living people like us, the passage of time is non-existent. that is why we don't usually have a partner. we are alone and like to remain alone since our loved ones will only fade away as time passes." i said and Kaede apologized for bringing up such a difficult topic. "don't worry. at first, it was hard and it still is, but I decided to make some friends on my journey this time around the world." i said and the tengus nodded. soon we arrived at the village and Momiji said, "you are cheating. you flew the entire way when we had to walk." i could only chuckle at such antics. A few villagers tried to coerce me and show their dominance but when I released a little qi they immediately shut up. "only because of miss Kaede and your clan head's invitation, I came here. the next time you try any foolish tactic, you will immediately perish from existence. keep my words in mind. if you continue to remain arrogant, that very same will be your downfall." i said and they nodded. Miss Kaede understood my words. I can tell she is more intelligible than those stupid thousand-year-old cultivators. I used my qi to make Momiji fly and Momiji enjoyed it. I stayed in the tengu village for a few days, trained them in some hand-to-hand moves, and soon it was time for me to continue my journey. during this time I had grown incredibly close to Momiji that she started calling me elder brother. "are you leaving?" she asked and I patted her head. "listen Momiji, a piece of advice. keep training. if your will is strong enough, no one can stop you from gaining more power. I have to continue my journey but one day we will meet again." i said and left the tengu village. I had a few foodstuffs with me which the tengu gave me because the land ahead was mostly filled with mountains. the kingdom of fulbrosia.

 

.

2