chapter 8 – Creating Haven Tianxun Peak
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took the fainted guy and velzard to open space. they fainted when I released a percent of my true power. <<master you must keep in mind that you are a god. you often forget that.>> edith said and I agreed mentally. Misery and Rain were so scared that they started avoiding me altogether as if I was some sort of monster. I placed both of them on the ground and started letting my magicules into the surroundings. <<master should I recreate the tianxun peak?>> edith asked. 'edith I would like you to create a body double and inhabit it.' i said and edith was confused. 'edith I would like you to accompany me in my further journeys.' i said and at first edith tried refusing it. but upon my insistence she agreed, a body double was created and edith inhabited it. soon the body double glowed and a beautiful maiden stood there. she had black hair and pale skin which shone like the moonlight. she wore a blue dress that resembled the skies and waters of heaven. she was a peerless beauty. A faint pink tinge had appeared on my cheeks. As soon as I came to my senses, I looked away in embarrassment. <<50,000 years old and still unable to look at women. master, you are too pure.>> edith said mocking me. 'shut up. tease me all you want but I tell you no one is as strong and kind as me.' i said and she just smiled.

'Edith, I will create the peak since there are some places that I have blocked from my memory so that no one can see. These places cant be seen even by you if you analyze my memories. You create the peak from the information you have and in the last part I will do it myself." i said and edith nodded. edith knew that some parts of my memories were blocked even from her analysis and this was because those parts held the secrets of heavenly dao or the secrets of some treasures. "<<creation lord: ahura mazda>>," she said and the magicules started taking the shape of the tianxun peak. spanning thousands of meters in height, it soon reached above the clouds. the magicules for creating the peak came from my body. the stardust energy. trees and flowers bloomed and the scent of the flowers reached my nose. I took guy and velzard and placed them on the peak. withstanding the pressure of a beyond world defying god realm cultivator resulted in injuries directly to the brain and their cores. but there was nothing to worry about, they would soon recover. after edith finished creating the tianxun peak, she came towards me. <<master The peak has been completed. you can start now.>> she said. 

I closed my eyes and my mind ventured into the vast territory of the stars. My mind ventured from one star to another and soon reached the place which I wanted to see. My qi slowly started to seep into the ground. and I circulated heavenly dao into the mountain. 'I call upon you Sun's Burning shine and moon's Nether Glimmer. the qi around the peak started trembling. the winds blew faster and the temperature fluctuated. <<master what is going on?>> edith asked and I told her to wait. soon a creature with a dragon head emerged from the mountain. and the two of them stared at me. after an incense of time passed they bowed, "greetings Tianxun of tianxun peaks. It seems we have been called upon again." the red one spoke and the blue one then continued. "it seems you have once again attained immeasurable power in such a short timespan. we are honored to have you as our master, tianxun" the blue one said. <<Edith meet The sun's Burning shine and Moon's Nether Glimmer. they are older than the void itself. They were there when energy was born and are the ancestors of dragons, phoenixes, and all creatures.>> i said and I could feel a sense of awe from edith. "tell me lord tianxun, why am i sensing the stardust emperor's energy?" the moon's nether glimmer asked me. I look at edith and gave a telepathic message, 'it seems my hunch was right. veldanava was indeed the stardust emperor.' i said and edith nodded. "dear sun and moon it seems stardust passed away and he created this multiverse as he left. he has a daughter and I have taken her as my sister. our friend passed on happily." i said and both sun and moon closed their eyes in honor of stardust. "sun and moon, I want you to inhabit this mountain. this peak is going to serve as the new Tianxun peak." i said and both of them dived into the mountain. soon mist shrouded the entire mountain making it incomprehensible to see from outside. 

I started meditating and started cultivating once again only this time I warned edith that no one should interrupt me. edith stood guard and even sun and moon stood guard. they knew how important my cultivation was. Stardust my friend, I hope you will be at peace on the other side.

Third POV:

guy and velzard had slowly started to open their eyes. their body felt heavy and was unable to get up. they tried looking around and saw that they were at an unknown place. soon the memories of their fight with the person called Ryoka tempest flooded into their minds and they had a lot of questions for him. soon they came back to their senses. the energy in this place was high that even their bodies were unable to absorb much of it. "let's look around." guy said and both of them looked around until they reached a place where three individuals were standing. one was a beautiful maiden and the other two were strange creatures. the creatures had dragon heads and bodies, feathers, feet, and much more. they felt like true dragons. "guy those two feel like true dragons." velzard gave a heads up. guy nodded. fighting two true dragons would be the last thing he would want in his current state. guy slowly approached the, "hello. Can you tell me where exactly is this place?" he asked. Guy was prideful and arrogant but he knew how to mind when it came to speaking with true dragons and very strong individuals.

"Oh, so you are awake. That dragon lady too. master ryoka will be happy to hear this." the red one said. "idiot. if you disturb the tianxun in his cultivation, he might kill us accidentally." the blue one said and the red one whimpered. "so anyway what were you asking." the blue one asked. "i was asking what is this place." guy said. "this place where you stand upon is the recreation of the sacred lands of the person who ruled over the entire void realms. this is tianxun Ryoka Tempest's home." the red one said. guy and velzard were intrigued. they wanted to know more about Ryoka tempest. "excuse me, but are you stardust's sister." the red one asked pointing to velzard. both the demon lord and dragon were confused. "sorry but I don't know any stardust." velzard answered. "this idiot means veldanava. idiot master ryoka told us he changed his name." the blue one said smacking the red one's head. "how do you know my brother?" velzard said. and guy was listening carefully. "so you are stardust's sister. that means you are family. relax little girl. we won't harm you." both of them said. all this while guy and velzard noticed that there was a lady and she kept looking in a direction not even seeing their face once. this lady gave them a very dangerous feeling. "may I ask who Ryoka Tempest is?" guy asked as he wanted to know. "oh boy, this is a long story. but we have plenty of time." the blue one said and soon a table and a few chairs came up. everyone sat down. the creatures changed into the human form and started telling the story of ryoka tempest.

0