Chapter 4
226 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I agree, so what will be the terms of our vows on energy that we will ask?" Mu asks.

"I, Li Mei, promise that on the energy of the world I will not harm Guo Mu in any way possible."

After Mei made her promise, the energy around her began to concentrate in the center of her belly and then began to make a small vortex before being directed and absorbed into her heart. The phenomenon that has just happened allows the energy of the mon to be linked to the life of the person who says it. If the person does not respect his wish then his heart will be destroyed by the energy.

"I, Guo Mu, make a promise that on the energy of the world I will not harm Li Mei in any way possible."

After Mu faces his sermon the same phenomenon happens around Mu. Now that he sees that the two promises have been validated by the world, he feels much more serene in front of Mei.

"Madam, I have a question? Where are we?" Mu asks with a slightly light tone.

"We are in the forest between the different kingdoms in the region of Brittany." Mei answers.

However, when Mu heard that he was in the forest between the different kingdoms of Brittany, he realized that he had indeed passed into another world. Indeed, on the Earth, there was no kingdom in Brittany because it was a region that was still under the control of the French government.

"So we are not on planet Earth?" Mu asks to confirm his suspicions.

"No, we're on the planet Andromeda!" Mei begins to understand better the circumstances of Mu's arrival in the forest.

Indeed, for several months already, many people from another world have come to settle on the planet Andromeda and have started to create different kingdoms and governments in certain regions.

These people are totally different from the inhabitants of this world because they have a system that allows them to become powerful faster than the inhabitants of Andromé.

Their system also allows them to get used to and control the energy of the world of Andromeda which is called "Khyur" very quickly and very easily.

It only took a few months for them to become a few people capable of destroying a country by themselves.

However, these people from the planet Earth were confronted by the inhabitants of Andromeda who formed an alliance to counter the advance of the Earthmen and succeeded in making a peace treaty between the two worlds.

"So you are not from this planet?" Mei asks with a kind tone.

"Yes, I am not from Andromeda? I come from the planet Earth or rather from what is left of this planet..." He answers.

"How did you come to this forest? Didn't you have to travel with your family to come to this world?"

"My family? Pfff.... As if on planet Earth that word still means something. It's good enough that I've been able to survive here. And to answer your question, I came here with a group of scientists. We went through a portal, but the moment we went through the portal I lost consciousness and woke up here in this room."

"Mhmm... If you want I can try to find that group of people and help you find them."

When Mu hears what she said, he starts to feel extremely scared of her and hurries to answer her with a trembling voice.

"Nonnnnn... please!"

"Anything but that!"

"You promised not to hurt me and you want to send me back to hell?!"

When Mei sees Mu's reaction she understands very well that he wasn't with them by choice but rather was forced to come with them.

"Do you have any idea what you want to do in this world and do you have a place as a destination?" Mei asks him.

"No, I don't know what to do in Andromeda but I'm already very happy to be separated from the group of scientists. I can finally do what I want to do without having to obey their rules and tortures. Mu says with a smile on his lips that leaves Mei speechless because his smile is at that moment so radiant and at the same time has a trace of melancholy.

"If you want, you can stay in my house. If you agree to stay, this will become our home." Mei said to him with a kind smile and a tone full of care.

Mu didn't know what to say because it was the first time he was asked about the place where he wanted to stay. Besides, he doesn't know the planet Andromeda.

Mei's proposal seems to him the best solution because he has no other choice for the moment. He also sees that Mei is not necessarily a bad person because she decided to make a wish on the energy of the world on her own initiative.

However, when Mei sees that he hesitates to stay at home, Mei hurries to tell him different reasons why staying at home is a good solution. She herself doesn't really know why she did this. Maybe it's because there is no one who comes to this forest and Mu Guo is the first person in many years to enter the forest.

After several minutes of discussion Mu decided to stay and live with Mei Li in this forest.

"I agree to stay in your house and live with you."

"Now it's just my house but it's OUR house, understand?" Li Mei is extremely happy because she finally has someone to spend time with in this forest.

"Mhm" Mu simply nods his head to show that he has understood.

Mei's house is a medium size house. Indeed, the house has two floors, the second floor is where the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, the toilet and the access to the cellar are located. The second floor is where there are three bedrooms, a bathroom and a toilet.

Mei gives a room on the second floor to Mu. Mei's room is at the end of the hallway, and Guo Mu's room is on the left side of the hallway.

7