Proxy War/Eli’s Escape
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 41

PROXY WAR WITHOUT END

------

In the late evening Snake, Wolf and Quiet are in the chopper. Snake has a Honey bee, on his back.  Wolf is sitting across from Quiet.

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake

Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

Miller:*Com*"The CFA are assembling an armored column to the north of Nova Braga Airport."

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Miller:*Com* "Your job is to wipe them out."

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Miller:*Com* "Listen to the tape for the contract details."

Enemy Combatants
The Contract Forces of Africa

Miller:*Com* "Just be aware that the column's commander served with 5 commando, and later made a name for himself in South Africa's 32 Battalion."

Guest Starring
Armored Column Commander

Miller:*Com* "He's a hardened veteran, so don't take him lightly."

Snake stands up and he opens the left door and sits down. Wolf kneels down behind him.

Featured Mecha
Fire Support Vehicle "Stout IFV-FS"
Battle Tank "M84A Magloader"
Utility Helicopter "UTH-66 Blackfoot"

Miller:*Com.* "Boss, Major, I have a report from the Intel Team. The targets are now on the move. I've sent their predicted route on your iDroids. Check your map."

Eliminate the CFA Armored Column

The helicopter arrives at the LZ and Snake, Wolf and Quiet jump out.

Pequod:*Com* "Be careful down there, Boss! Major!"

The helicopter flies away. Snake and Wolf run towards two tanks. Quiet runs to a new position.

They get to the two tanks and they see them stop.

Snake sneaks to the tank in the back and Wolf sneaks to the tank in the front. They proceed to Fulton extract both Tanks.

Mille:*Com* "Flawless work. You two never cease to amaze."

Snake and Wolf run towards the targets.

Miller:*Com* "Boss, Major, we have new targets! Check your iDroid for the details!"

Snake and Wolf get to another tank and they see it stopped on the side of the road. Snake sneaks over to it and Fulton extracts it.

Miller:*Com* "Nice work, Boss! Major! The target are almost history."

Snake and Wolf run to the last tank and after a while of running they see it stopped at an intersection. Wolf goes up behind it and Fulton extracts it.

Miller:*Com*"Just on target left."

Wolf sees a helicopter in the distance and she taps on Snake's arm and points to it. Snake nods and they proceed to chase after it.

They get close and they see it landing at an outpost.

Ocelot:*Com* "That's an enemy gunship. Don't try to take down a gunship from the front. You won't win in a head-to-head shootout. Try to get behind it and take it down with missiles."

They get close to the Helicopter and Snake pulls his Honey Bee out and he locks onto the helicopter and fires.

The rocket hits the chopper and Snake reloads and fires another. The rocket hits the chopper and the helicopter fires it's cannon at the two.

Snake and Wolf separate. Wolf pulls out her M60 and starts to fire on the helicopter. Quiet runs to a new position and starts to take out soldiers in the outpost next to them, with her own Tranq Sniper.

Snake fires one last rocket and it hits the helicopter. The helicopter starts to spin out of control and head towards the ground.

Miller:*Com"Nice work. Keep it up."

Wolf reloads her M60 and the Helicopter crashes into the ground.

Miller:*Com* "You two complete your mission. Now get out of there."

Snake calls in the chopper and they run to the LZ. When they get there the Chopper and Quiet are waiting for them. 

The three get into the copper and it leaves the area. 

-------

STARRING

 Punished "Venom" Snake
Stalking "Maimed" Wolf
Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot
Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Armored Column Commander

The Contract Forces of Africa

----

Miller:*Com* "Boss, Major, as we suspected, the mastermind behind the kids escape was Eli. It's hard to believe, but apparently he'd been plotting an armed uprising against us. He could be hiding something else too. Ocelot's going to press him for answers. Get back here as quick as you can!"

The helicopter heads back to base.

------

Snake and Wolf are watching Eli get interrogated. Miller walks into the room and Eli coughs.

Mother Base, Seychelles Waters
"Room 101," Level 1, Warehouse 01, Command Platform

Eli:"Where is he?"

Ocelot:"I told you, your father's not here."

Miller stands next to Snake and Wolf.

Eli:"They're back."

Eli:"Yes, they're back. But don't get any bright ideas. Your quarters are under full surveillance, your weapon privileges suspended. No more uprisings for you."

Ocelot walks towards Eli.

Ocelot:"Did you really think it would be that easy. 'Commander?'"

Eli doesn't say anything and Ocelot puts a hand on his shoulder.

Ocelot:"You'll get your boys back, see the Boss, too. But first, I need to know what you sent them to do."

Ocelot removes his hand from Eli's shoulder.

Eli:"They wanted to leave."

Ocelot:"To their homelands?"

Ocelot starts to walk around Eli.

Eli:"They wanted to go home. That's all."

Ocelot stops behind Eli and he puts his hands on Eli's shoulders.

Ocelot:"So, they were just homesick then?"

Eli:"Not quite..."

Eli laughs and Ocelot removes his hands from Eli.

Eli:"Militia warlords, PFs, the armies that murdered their families."

Ocelot walks around Eli.

Eli:"Cousins, brothers, parents..."

Ocelot stops in front of Eli.

Eli:"They all had someone they wanted to kill."

The base shakes and Eli laughs.

Eli:"I told them, 'last chance to face the world with no regrets.'"

The base shakes again.

Miller:"Last chance...?"

Eli:"You'd better be ready if you're dragged back here."

The base shakes again.

Eli:"Ready to face the world as enemies." 

Eli puts his hands behind his head and laughs. The base shakes and Ocelot looks towards Snake, Wolf and Miller. Snake puts his hand up.

Snake:"No!"

The hanger door bursts open and everyone is sent to the ground.

Wolf growls and she gets her pistol out and aims it around. She and Snake see the Third boy floating near them. Snake and Wolf fire their guns, but they miss each time as the boy floats away from them.

They hear a roar and Wolf yells in anger. Snake helps Miller off the ground. The smoke clears and they see Sahelanthropus's head and it's mouth is open.

Eli:"I'm not like you!"

Eli jumps into the cockpit. 

Eli:"Goodbye, Father. I don't need you anymore."

Sahelanthropus's mouth closes and it exits the room. Snake and Wolf jump out the broken window and run to the hole in the room and they run outside. Ocelot joins them and they see Sahelanthropus standing and a helicopter flies up and they see Alex piloting it with the other boys behind her.

Alex:*Speakers.* "Goodbye Mother!"

Sahelanthropus floats away and the helicopter follows it. Miller walks up behind them.

Miler:"Was Ralph really an accident? Or did Eli just rig it - to stir up the boys? Either way, he had to have been planning for this all along. Bidding farewell to the world."

Wolf growls as she looks at the chopper in the distance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-04-2022

1064 words

0