Alex’s DNA Test
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wolf is in her quarters and she's holding a tape. "Alex's DNA Test." Wolf sighs and she puts the tape in her iDroid and presses play.

Ocelot:*Tape.* "Major, we've got the results of Alex's genetic test. Now we can find out what's going on."

Miller:*Tape.* "We used the PCR technique and conducted DNA fingerprints of the copied DNA sequences. Neither is mainstream science yet, but the concepts and procedures are sound.

Both tests say there is a 90% chance that the two of you are blood relatives. Meaning, the results are positive.

She's not your daughter, since you've told us you've never had sex. So that only means one thing; She's your clone."

Ocelot:*Tape.* "It was 12 years ago that Zero made plans to clone you and Snake. I'm wondering how she made her way to africa and met up with Eli. But if you have one clone, Could there be more?"

Miller:*Tape.* "So that's why she seemed so obsessed with you. She wanted to be better than you. She's follows Eli even when he abuses her."

Ocelot:*Tape.* "She feels like her story is set in stone, because she's your clone. That she's trapped and the whole world's on her shoulders."

Miller:*Tape.* "Even though she's trying to break free, she acts a lot like you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0