True Immortal Sightings Report #7: Fate
87 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Report #7

Name: Fate

Other Titles: Mister Fate, Teacher Fate, Workoholic, Fate Is A B*tch

 

 

Danger Level - Low

Appearance - A tall humanoid man with silver hair, a sliver long-sleeved shirt and black pants. A face that looks to be around the age of 30 with a pair of silver glasses that covers sunken eyes, the result of overworking.

 

 

First-person View of an encounter:

It has been around 5 years since I woke up as Naia. I am currently sitting in Teacher Fate's monster class. That is right! I am in school! Apparently, even immortal fifteen-year-olds can't escape school. Dad practically dragged me away from my one-track-minded practice of martial arts to throw me into school. 

Don't get me wrong, school here in Athana isn't all that bad. We don't study maths, science or magic. Teacher Fate said that we can do that on our own. Instead, we learn about what monsters we should and shouldn't punch and at what levels do we need to heed this advice. Or his advice, since all classes are taught by Teacher Fate.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear Teacher Fate speak about an interesting monster. " This is the Nightmare Collection. It was created when all the nightmarish energy of an entire universe coagulated. Some worlds call it an eldritch god but it is honestly just a naturally spawned monster out of the chaos of energy that is the multiverse. It is a mindless world-devouring beast that can regenerate from physical wounds instantaneously. Therefore, a perfect target for any and all unstable attacks that you have created. The best part is that this monster always gives you a quick death, instead of prolonging its prey's suffering. So, if any of you come across this guy, feel free to fire off a few shots. Now, onto another mindless monster, the Ruler..."

Just as Teacher Fate puts up a picture of an apparently sentient measuring tool, I tuned out. I should try to go kill that eldritch god the moment I come of age. Seems like the perfect punching bag...

1