Chapter 16: steamy hot quests with a dog part 2
6.4k 3 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16: steamy hot quests with a dog part 2

 

The dog has a very pleasurable look on its face and immediately tried to put its hot dick into Mohini’s pussy between her legs.

 

On the other hand Mohini started to use the dual cultivation technique along with the steal skill on the dog.

 

Since there is a slight height difference the dog was unable to put his hot dick into Mohini’s pussy between her legs.

 

Understanding this Mohini gathered her strength again and stood on her hands and knees like a dog facing all the alley way where the front doors of all the people are present.

 

Looking at this pose the dog was so excited that it licked Mohini’s pussy between her legs twice then stood on her back legs to thrust his hot dick into Mohini’s pussy between her legs.

 

But unexpectedly it was inserted into her ass hole between her butt locks instead of pussy between her legs.

 

Mohini who was unprepared let out a loud moan that was happy with pleasure.

 

After inserting his hot dick into Mohini’s ass hole between her butt locks the dog started to move back and forth in a rough way increasing the pleasure for Mohini.

 

The dog placed both of its front legs on Mohini’s back firmly then used its back legs that are on the ground to thrust its hot dick back and forth in the Mohini’s pussy between her legs with increased speed, increasing the amount of pleasure that Mohini is feeling to the next level causing her to moan nonstop.

 

“Ahaa”

 

“Haa”

 

“Haa”

 

“Humm”

 

“Ahaa”

 

“Haa”

 

“Haa”

 

“Humm”

 

“Ahaa” “haa” “haa” “humm”

 

This has gone on for over 30 minutes then dog released a huge load of hot sticky liquid into Mohini’s ass hole between her butt locks.

 

At the same time Mohini also Cuming very hard making her pussy between her legs very sensitive.

 

The dog did not rest even after Cuming in her mouth and her ass hole between her butt locks.

 

Now it tried to insert its hard hot dick into Mohini’s ass hole between her butt locks again.

 

But because of the previous cum the dog’s hot dick slipped Mohini’s ass hole between her butt locks.

 

But it stuck its hot dick into her pussy between her legs that was very sensitive from Cuming previously.

 

Because of the sudden thrust of dog’s hot dick in her pussy between her legs she cum again causing her to be even more sensitive.

 

There is some blood dripping from her pussy between her legs because of the breaking in the hymen in her pussy between her legs.

 

Previously she was fucked by the huge men in the assessment test but that is a form of illusion so currently she is still a virgin and that virginity is taken by this dog.

 

“No, wait a minute I am still sensit... Ahaa haa”

 

 The dog doesn’t take Mohini’s words into consideration and stated to move back and forth continuously.

 

This made Mohini moan increase in sound and her hands and legs went numb with pleasure then she slid on the ground because her hands and legs went limp on the ground.

 

(By Souryourer Fate)

 

Even then the dog is still fucking Mohini continuously then something unexpected happened that is the warden came out of his apartment opening a door that is at the end of the alley way.

 

He is a fat man who is around the age 45 years;

 

His face is like a ball round and he looked kind of strange.

 

He is called Hari.

 

The sudden entrance of the warden caused Mohini previous rosy face to became pale as white.

 

But the immediate thrust of the dog’s hot dick in her pussy between her legs brought her back into senses.

 

Her pussy between her legs suddenly tightened because of fear of being watched by the warden while she is fucked by the dog.

 

This increased the pleasure of the dog causing it to cum in her pussy between her legs almost immediately.

 

The warden Hari started to walk towards Mohini and the dog there are 8 rooms between the warden Hari’s room and her room.

 

To be precise the start of the alley was the warden’s room while the end of the alley is Mohini’s room.

 

The dog that just released it’s cum in Mohini’s pussy between her legs has its hot dick hardened again this is actually caused by the scent that is being emitted from Mohini.

 

That is working as the aphrodisiac for the dog to arouse its desire to fuck Mohini again and again.

 

Since she completed the tasks she wanted to go back to her room as fast as possible.

 

While the warden did not notice her, Mohini commanded the dog to go and sleep in its dog house using the controller skill.

 

Currently she cannot stand up so in order to hide she rolled into the bushes beside the wall in the alley way as her legs are still limp due to the pounding of the dog.

 

This is all done within the illusion barrier before the warden Hari crossed the door of the third room.

 

Then she removed the barrier skill for the entire area and placed it over her body in the bushes.

 

So that even if the warden was to go see the dog he won’t notice Mohini at the side of the wall covered by bushes.

 

There are some cuts on Mohini’s body that are caused by the rough sex and while she was rolling into the bushes.

 

The warden Hari came to the end of the alley way then saw that the dog is sleeping he put some spoiled meat in the dog feeding cup and left to his room without looking back.

 

Mohini sighed of relief after resting for a few minutes she slowly stood up and went into her room locked her door then removed all the skills that are active.

 

Then she took a bath washing her body carefully using disinfectant to wash of all the filth on her body…………

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

56