Chapter 22: The point transferring device
3.9k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22: The point transferring device

 

Looking at this Mohini was a little startled at the same time Rose also a little shocked too then she spoke

 

“Mohini with this you can level up very quickly don’t you think.”

 

But there is a sudden notification that appeared out of nowhere in front of Mohini saying

 

“The player can steal other’s experience points but the amount that can be added is not the visible amount because the experience points are originally obtained through cultivation and through sparing with others, the stolen experience is not player’s own.

 

So the experience points cannot be completely given to the player directly.

 

Also in order to add the stat points and experience points to the player’s status player has to use the points transferring device set by the game system.

 

The amount of stat points and experience points received will be based on the user’s compatibility with the obtained experience points.

 

The points transferring device can appear anywhere as long as the player wishes to add the points into her own status and the points are available in the extra’s page.

 

The points transferring device is invisible and intangible to all others except for the player and this can only be used by the player.

 

As for the skills that will directly be added to the players skills page.

 

Does the user want to add the stat points and the experience points now if please select an option below.

 

‘Yes’

 

 Or

 

‘No’.

 

“Let’s try and see what that point transfer device is?

 

Currently we should grow stronger quickly this is just the mortal realm and it is not that useful for us.

 

Even though it is an enjoyable place we still have revenge to take right and there are more enjoyment being higher power.”

 

Rose said

 

Mohini nodded her head and said

 

“yes we still have revenge to take and many magical realms and worlds to explore.”

 

Mohini selected the ‘yes’ option with a thought and immediately a big burly naked man appeared out of nowhere and stood beside the bed completely motionless like a statue.

 

But there is one part that has some motion to it that is this man’s hot dick that was over 10 inches long and 3 inches diameter it was completely bulged and ready for some action.

 

Then a notification popped out in front of Mohini saying

 

“The player has to use her cultivation technique while engaging in the sexual activity with the point transferring device.

 

The player has to take the experience points from the point transferring device with the use of the player’s cultivation technique.

 

This way all the experience points will turn into the player’s own experience points.

 

As for the stat points they will be added to the player directly using the same method as receiving experience points she can use her mouth, pussy between her legs or ass hole between her butt locks to receive the stat points.

 

The stat points and experience points in the form of cum.

 

Every time the pointing transferring device becomes excited there may be a chance of reducing the loss of points while adding.

 

The point transferring device can be upgraded to receive some higher benefits for the player like assistance in cultivation and some other things like reducing the amount of time needed to transfer the points.

 

Even the looks of the point transferring device can be improved based on players tastes. Quest points are needed to upgrade the point transferring system.

 

Player can also command the point transfer system and give a name to the point transfer system.

 

Also player can choose a specific personality to the point transfer system for being fucked in a fetish to do some of the quests.

 

The player can also change the gender of the point transfer device after it is upgraded to a certain level.

 

Player can materialize the point transfer device in the real world where others can look and use for various things that are commanded by the player too.

 

Special feature: the point transferring device can express emotions only during the fucking process and if it is excited in the fucking it will give benefits of increase in the speed of transfer of the points and also reduce the loss of points during the transfer.

 

There are few more special features that will unlock after the player upgrades the point transferring device.”

 

Looking at the information of the point transferring system Mohini blushed as red as tomato. At the same time Rose was very excited looking at this information.

 

Suddenly the assistance quest page is opened and the quests for the current situation are listed on the page.

 

“The first quest is to use the point transferring device once every day will give 10 quest points.

 

The second quest is to use the point transferring devise outside in the open where there is a chance of someone can see her moaning will give 25 quest points.

 

The third quest is to use the point transferring device in her school while the class is ongoing will give 30 quest points.

 

The fourth quest is to use the point transferring device while travelling in the local train or bus will give 30 quest points.

 

The fifth quest is to use the point transferring device while someone is fucking the player will give 50 quest points.

 

The sixth quest is to upgrade the point transferring device to increase the speed of transfer of points and reduce the loss while transferring the points for the first time will give the player 25 quest points.

 

The seventh quest is try to receive some extra benefits like increase in the speed of transfer of the points and reduce the loss while transferring the points by exciting the point transferring device will give 100 quest points.”

 

Looking at all these things Mohini was shocked looking at the big man in front of her.

 

After a few minutes Mohini came back to her senses and said

 

 “Rose is he really invisible and intangible to others?

 

He looked rather solid.”

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

44