Chapter 25: A treasure chest
3.2k 1 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25: A treasure chest

 

“This skill can recognize the areas like hidden treasures, enemies, materials and many things.

 

These things will be displayed on the map so that user can go and get them.

 

If this skill is paired with the appraisal skill and the map of the system player can see more things than a spirit sense can give the user.

 

After the skill is upgraded to certain level there will be some changes in the skill that helps the user even more.”

 

Seeing this Mohini wanted to try, but the keen sense is a passive skill and was already actively doing its work and recording the things in within the range of the skill.

 

Mohini was able to sense many things with clarity.

 

To be more precise Mohini can see things a little more clearly and accurately than usual.

 

She wanted to see what this skill recorded so she opened the map screen showing her room in the entirety and

 

After zooming out she was able to see some markers on the map that around 10 meters of radius around her like dog house, her own apartment and other apartment areas in a 3 dimensional mapping.

 

The most shocking thing is near the corner behind the dog house there is a symbol of a small sack of gold and money on the map screen.

 

Upon closure inspection suddenly a description box appeared saying

 

“This symbol indicates that there is a small treasure as the quantity of the treasure increases the symbol also changes.”

 

This shocked Mohini a little because if what the notification says is true then there is a treasure beside the dog house.

 

Mohini immediately wanted to verify to see if there is really a treasure.

 

So she immediately put on a dress and went to the door while Zen followed behind her.

 

Mohini suddenly remembered that Zen is still here.

 

At the same time Mohini was thinking what to do Rose spoke

 

“Mohini just send Zen to the warden’s room and stand in front of the warden for 1 minute to see how invisible he is?”

 

Immediately Mohini commanded and Zen started to move.

 

He passed through the door as if he is a ghost.

 

Seeing this both Rose and Mohini were shocked but they understood what is going on through the notification that popped out

 

“Since Zen is still at level 1 he doesn’t have a material body so he can pass through most of the things also he can only touch the player and no one else.

 

He is invisible and intangible to anything and everything.”

 

Mohini opened the door and came out.

 

Even though it has been an hour the dog is still unconscious.

 

Mohini walked forward to the alley way looking at the warden’s room.

 

After few minutes Zen came out of the closed door of the warden’s room.

 

Then he strode towards Mohini who stood beside the dog house.

 

As Zen was completely naked his hot dick is swinging all over the place while he is running towards Mohini.

 

After he came beside Mohini he said

 

“Master the mission given to me is done”.

 

Mohini nodded her head and confirmed that Zen is really invisible and intangible as the notification said.

 

After this confirmation Mohini diverted her attention towards the treasure beside the dog house.

 

The first thing she did is to open the map screen to confirm the location of the treasure then she moved towards the corner beside the dog house and

 

Finally stood on a spot, and then made a small mark on the ground so that she doesn’t have to search again.

 

After that she went back into her room and took out some tools to excavate the treasure in the ground.

 

But suddenly she was startled by a notification this notification was the assistance quest page and there is a new quest that is

 

“Excavate the treasure hidden in the ground naked will give 10 quest points to the player.”

 

Mohini thought it as an easy quest so she immediately took of all of her dress and took the excavation tools outside.

 

She was not as shy as she was before when the first time she came out of her front door naked.

 

She first cast the controller skill on the dog to completely fall asleep then she set up a barrier around the excavation spot and the dog house.

 

So that no one could see her excavating the treasure naked especially the warden Hari.

 

She was not as shy as she was before when the first time she came out of her front door naked.

 

She first cast the controller skill on the dog to completely fall asleep then she set up a barrier around the excavation spot and the dog house so that no one could see her excavating the treasure naked especially the warden Hari.

 

This is so that she can have all the treasure to herself.

 

Zen silently followed her and stood at the side. Mohini thought a little and decided to send Zen back into the system because he was literally useless at a time like this.

 

Immediately Zen vanished on the spot and returned back into the system.

 

After that Rose started to dig the area that contains the treasure.

 

It is around 3PM noon she forgot to have lunch because of all the exciting things that has happened throughout the day.

 

Even though she was a little hungry the thought of getting her hands on some treasure has made her so excited that she forgot that she was hungry.

 

After digging the spot for 3 feet deep she hit a solid spot.

 

After carefully clearing the sand around the area a wooden box appeared in front of her.

 

At the very moment the wooden box vanished and a notification popped out saying

 

“Player Mohini has successfully found the hidden black money and the assets of warden Hari.

 

Player receives 100 quest points for discovering a small treasure and 10 quest points for excavating the treasure naked……..”

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 

46