Chapter 27: gains from the treasure box
3.1k 1 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27: gains from the treasure box

 

Completing the quest player will receive 300 quest points.

 

The fourth quest is to get fucked by the warden Hari or cook Abu and Zen simultaneously while warden Hari and cook Abu are completely conscious and not under the influence of any skill from the player.

 

Completing the quest player will receive 500 quest points.

 

The fifth quest is to get fucked by the warden Hari and cook Abu simultaneously while warden Hari and cook Abu are completely conscious and not under the influence of any skill from the player.

 

Completing the quest player will receive 1000 quest points.

 

The sixth quest is to get fucked by the warden Hari, cook Abu and Zen simultaneously while warden Hari and cook Abu are completely conscious and not under the influence of any skill from the player.

 

Completing the quest player will receive 1500 quest points.

 

……..

 

There are few more combinations and complications that will give quest points to Mohini for doing the quests.

 

These quests caused Mohini to be shocked just the shear amount of quest points is very high.

 

After few minutes Mohini started thinking what she could do to complete all these quests without using any of her skill.

 

Even if she were to use the skills she won’t be able to do it because of her skills are still low leveled for this quests.

 

After a few minutes of thinking she decided to think about it later and first wanted to open the wooden box to see what is inside.

 

She has already placed the wooden box on the floor covered with papers taking out of her inventory.

 

The box is quite heavy for Mohini so with a thud sound the put the box on the floor.

 

Then took out the copper key that warden Hari brought to her to open the wooden box to see what is inside.

 

Upon opening the box there is a large amount of money that is in bundles and packed in plastic covers on half of the side of the box.

 

Then on the other half side there are many 100 gram gold biscuits and on the top of the biscuits there is a small packet of diamonds.

 

Aside from these valuables there are also few hard disks, bank pass books, documents containing deeds of shares and some passwords and a hand gun with few sets of bullets.

 

These findings shocked Mohini and Rose.

 

Looking at all this Mohini came to a guess that this warden Hari is someone from some shady things and supposively a gangster or a lackey of a gangster.

 

This caused Mohini have some doubts so she decided to use appraisal skill on warden Hari to find some more details.

 

“Appraise”

 

Immediately a description box appeared with some description of warden Hari

 

Name: Hari

 

Job: warden, gangster, drug supplier, pimp

 

Cultivation base: level 36

 

Race: human

 

“Member of the Ghana gang of gangsters used to supply drugs and prostitute women for the gang as a pimp.

 

He became the warden of a small hostel after retirement from the gang shedding his past life as a gangster because of the fall of the Ghana gang.

 

He has spoiled the lives of many women selling them for prostitution and he has ties with human trafficking and organ trafficking gangs in the underworld.

 

After that he has hidden most of evidences in the hard disks along with that he has hidden many things in the bank lockers which can be accessed using the passbooks and the keys within them.

 

Currently he sells some porn videos to the local powers and has connections within the gangs supplying women and drugs in secrecy.

 

He also has connections to some of the authoritative people in the governing body.”

 

Reading all Mohini became very angry so she decided to use this warden Hari first and then kill him for good.

 

Being a women she don’t like this kind of people so she made this decision.

 

Hearing Mohini’s decision Rose also accepted and supported Mohini’s decision.

 

Even though she is a succubus Rose was still women and hate this kind of people.

 

In Rose's opinion

 

“A man that wants to lay a hand on the women without her consent is not a man at all, instead he should be called a beast.”

 

Even though she is a succubus and enjoys the intercourse with men she don’t want them to do as they please, instead she will be the queen and these men will be her servants.

 

So they both decided to use this warden Hari first and then kill him for good in this way they will receive some more experience points and other things.

 

She suddenly got an idea that is to store all the things in the inventory and then burry the wooden box back to the spot where she found this wooden box.

 

This way she will be able to escape from the suspension of warden Hari.

 

After that Mohini came back to his senses she took out all the cash bundles and placed them in the inventory for storage.

 

Immediately the inventory page changed to currency page.

 

When Mohini is placing the cash bundles through the light screen there is a slight ripple on the light screen of the currency page and sucked the money into the light screen.

 

Slowly after few moments Mohini placed all the money into the currency page.

 

Then a number showed up on the currency page saying

 

“Current balance: 10 million dollars

 

Withdraw

 

Add amount: 0

 

Accept to withdraw and reject to stop transaction.”

 

Then she took the gold biscuits and placed them in the inventory.

 

The page of the inventory changed again and went back to the main inventory page where the gold biscuits are stored in one of the boxes as 100 number appeared on the box.

 

There are a total of 100 gold biscuit with each biscuit weighing 100 grams gives a grand total of 10 kilograms of gold.

 

Then she took out the packet of diamonds and placed in the inventory which has stored………

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 

46