Chapter 31: naked in the shaky train part 2
3.8k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 31: naked in the shaky train part 2

 

Even though, the controller skill uses some of the spirit energy of Mohini that is not much for her.

 

This is because all the people here are civilians with low levels and can easily be controlled without spending much energy.

 

By there are still men that are looking at Mohini lustfully. This is because even though she was ugly she was still a woman so they stared at her lustfully.

 

Even though they are lustful they don’t make a move on Mohini because they thought that they will get into trouble by the other man that is surrounding Mohini.

 

There are some people that wanted to record Mohini with their smart phones but were immediately stunned by Rose using the controller skill.

 

Rose wanted Mohini to be exposed to as many people as possible.

 

This is because of her intuition that they might get some extra benefits because of the excessive exposure of Mohini’s naked body.

 

So Rose used the barrier skill to created a barrier that make no people stand block the view of the windows that expose Mohini to the people on the platform.

 

While all of this is going on Mohini was completely in the state of pleasure that she forgot the surroundings and enjoying the fucking of Zen.

 

In the local train the seat arrangement is like three seats on either side of the window facing each other with only 2 feet gap between them for the passengers to walk through.

 

Then there is a passage way at the center of the compartment and similar kind of seats on the opposite window too.

 

Zen first flipped Mohini then placed Mohini’s hands on the seats on the opposite side while her legs were placed on the seat where Zen sat.

 

Mohini looked like a stretched cow her ass hole and pussy facing Zen’s face.

 

Zen started licking her pussy and ass hole causing Mohini to moan loudly but because of the sound proof barrier no one heard her.

 

“Haa”

 

“Fuck yeah”

 

“Lick gently”

 

“Yess”

 

“Ahaa”

 

To all the people it looked like Mohini is showing some perverted poses stretching her body like this and doing the doggy pose.

 

Soon another stop of the local train has come and gone.

 

In order to transfer the experience points and stat points Zen does not need to place his hot dick in her pussy all the time,

 

Instead he has to participate in sexual activity with Mohini and cum in any of her holes that is her mouth, pussy and ass hole to transfer the points.

 

More and more people came to look at Mohini.

 

It has already reached few hundred people.

 

Suddenly Zen stood up while Mohini was still in her doggy pose.

 

After that he moved Mohini to place one leg and one hand on one side of the seats and other leg and other hand on the other side of the seats showing her pussy and ass hole stretched through the window behind her.

 

Her face and the boobs are shown through the other window opposite to her along with all the people in the compartment

 

Zen who was invisible to all the people stood behind Mohini placing his hands on her boobs and inserted his thick long hot dick into Mohini’s pussy.

 

Zen started to pinch her nipples causing Mohini to make some very sexy noises.

 

If other people were to her Mohini’s moans they would cum in their pants just listening to her sexy moans.

 

“Ahaa”

 

“Humm”

 

“Yess”

 

“Fuck yeah”

 

“Haa”

 

To all the people that saw through the window they can see that her pussy is expanding and contraction as if someone is fucking her from behind.

 

This sensation has caused Mohini to cum a few times which are oozing out of her pussy.

 

After some time Zen reversed Mohini to make her face the window beside her and her pussy and ass hole facing the window opposite to her and all the people in the compartment.

 

Now all the people were able to look at her pussy and the ass hole.

 

Zen moved behind her again and started to fuck her ass hole this time.

 

All the people in the compartment can look at her ass hole expanding and contracting which is too eye catching and her moments of to and fro made people in the train compartment think that that Mohini’s ass hole is being fucked by someone invisible.

 

They all looked at her with the words lust and pleasure written all over their faces.

 

They done take even a single step forward because they don’t want to lose their face in front of so many people so they stood there quietly enjoying the show that is happening in front of them.

 

Also there is one more reason that is the women that they are watching lustfully will suddenly become ugly as soon as they took a step forward and as long as they stood on the spot.

 

They were able to enjoy the naked exhibition show of a beautiful lady right there.

 

The causes of this strange phenomenon are two things they are firstly the strong mental energy of all the lustful people that has desires of lust and the second one is that these people unconsciously formed a curse suppression formation while gathering around Mohini.

 

So as soon as someone moves from their initial location the formation broke and the curse regain its strength from the suppression.

 

When the train reached the fourth station the spirit points that Mohini has were drained completely because of the continuous usage of controller skill and the sound proof barrier.

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 

38