Chapter 33: escape from the shaky train completely naked
3.1k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33: escape from the shaky train completely naked

 

This is because the people are tightly packed due to the Mohini’s perverted performance previously.

 

Zen doesn’t have a real body so all the people passed through Zen rubbing Mohini from all directions.

                 

Some of their hands even touched her pussy and clitoris as their hands are down and Mohini was moving against them towards the exit.

 

Sometimes the people who put their hands upwards to push the people in the front have pressed against Mohini’s boobs causing her to let out a small moan.

 

This touching, rubbing and pressing of the people caused Mohini to moan every time she came in contact with a person.

 

This is because she was already extremely sensitive due to being fucked in front of so many people and Cumming many times.

 

 Holding her and moving between the people was a little harder for Zen because he doesn’t have a physical body and can only touch Mohini.

 

Zen was a sentient being with extreme loyalty.

 

In order to help Mohini move forward Zen made a small idea that is to insert his thick hot dick into her pussy then lifting her a little in to the air then pulled her legs to enclose his waist.

 

This looked like Zen is holding Mohini similar to that of a figure head of a ship in front of him.

 

Previously because Mohini was a little short all the hands that are touching her either a little high or a little low.

 

But now because Mohini was lifted a little all the people’s hands are touching exactly at Mohini’s nipples or directly to her pussy causing her to moan a little more and even have an orgasm.

 

Slowly Zen and Mohini made their way towards the exit and finally reached just before the train entered the railway station where Mohini has to get off the train.

 

As soon as the train stopped on the platform many people rushed towards the entry way of the train.

 

It is 5:30 PM in the evening which is the peak time for all the local passengers to travel by local train after their work and other things.

 

So the amount of people entering the compartment is quite a lot.

 

Under the orders of Rose Zen pushed his way forward through the rushing crowed pressing Mohini to them.

 

Slowly they got off the train and at the very moment some cops and authoritative people came to check the compartment for Mohini.

 

This is because Mohini was reported by the people at the previous station causing the authorities here to be alert and want to apprehend Mohini for public indecency.

 

But this is just a cover story most of them wanted to have a taste of her after she was apprehended.

 

Along with these authoritative people there are some media and news reporters too that came to cover the incident.

 

Most of the authoritative people especially in the field of cops are corrupted to this point.

 

As long as they get their share of the money and a woman to enjoy they will just turn a blind eye to the day light prostitution even if it is happening in the middle of the road.

 

The another sad thing is that even the people working in the media the eyes and ears of the public have corrupted to the point of twisting the facts and are responsible for destroying the lives of many good and innocent people that caught in the plot of powerful people.

 

Well what anyone can say even with the name of civilization and justice all the people are still living in the world with the law of the jungle that is

 

“The survival of the fittest and what the strong say is the justice.”

 

Since Mohini was currently invisible, no one noticed her at all, even though she was right next to the authoritative people that came to capture her.

 

Under the orders of Rose, Zen took Mohini to the women’s restroom that she found the way from the memories of Mohini.

 

Previously Mohini came to this area a few times because of some matters so there are clear memories of this railway station and the routes of the surrounding area clearly in Mohini’s mind.

 

So Rose read through these memories and found the way to the rest room so that they can hide there under these circumstances this is because the barrier that moves with the user cannot be maintained for long.

 

Since Mohini was currently invisible, no one noticed her at all, even though she was right next to the authoritative people that came to capture her.

 

Under the orders of Rose, Zen took Mohini to the women’s restroom that she found the way from the memories of Mohini.

 

Previously Mohini came to this area a few times because of some matters so there are clear memories of this railway station and the routes of the surrounding area clearly in Mohini’s mind.

 

So Rose read through these memories and found the way to the rest room.

 

So that they can hide there under these circumstances this is because the barrier that moves with the user cannot be maintained for long.

 

The barrier can only be maintained for 5 more minutes when Zen brought Mohini to the women’s rest room where the door to the rest room is opened by spring action.

 

Zen used Mohini’s body to push the rest room’s door open then Zen took her into one of the toilet booths that is farthest from the entry door of the rest room.

 

Mohini collected her strength a little then opened the door and after going inside she locked the door.

 

After locking the door Mohini removed the barrier and sighed of relief. She closed the toilet seat and sat there to rest while Zen stood to the side.

 

After 10 minutes Mohini was alerted again because of the keen sense skill she has.

 

The keen sense skill detected that many people rushing towards the rest room……….

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

42