Chapter 35: how to add spirit points?
2.8k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 35: how to add spirit points?

 

This shock is due to the increase in the level of appraisal and seduction skills.

 

The appraisal skill has reached level 8 while seduction skill has reached level 9.

 

Rose immediately spoke

 

“Mohini I used the appraisal skill on all the people that we encountered during our journey because it does not require any spirit energy right.

 

This might have caused the level of the skill to increase to level 8.

 

As for the seduction skill reaching level 9 it happened because those people’s desire of lust towards you has reached a point where their mental energy suppressed your curse temporarily.

 

At the same time they also stood in a curse suppressing formation that formed naturally by the disorderly stood people.

 

This caused your beautiful self to be seen by all the people including all your sexy poses this has increased the seduction skill to level 9 I think.”

 

Mohini nodded her head understanding what happened.

 

When she was immersed in pleasure previously she noticed that her skin became fairer and some other changes happen to her appearance.

 

She finally understood what has actually caused that affect before.

 

Rose spoke again

 

“Mohini don’t you want to upgrade the keen sense skill to level 10 from level 5 so that we can be safe monitoring the dangers before they arrive?”

 

Mohini shook her head and said

 

“Rose it is not that I don’t want to upgrade the skill it is just that I don’t want to waste any quest points on it unless it is necessary.

 

Today is only the first day also if I steal the keen sense skill from others I can easily develop instead of using the quest points.”

 

Then Mohini upgraded the skills controller to level 10 immediately a notification popped out saying

 

“Player has upgraded the controller skill to level 10.

 

So it is capable of controlling all the people below foundation stage. The range of the controller skill has been increased to 15 meters around the player.

 

This skill is capable of affecting the people in early foundation stage a little based on the stat points on mind and soul stats.’

 

Mohini was happy with the development of the skill and she was looking forward to see what special abilities the other skill will give Mohini after upgrading.

 

Mohini immediately upgraded the steal skill to level 10 immediately another notification popped out saying “player has upgraded the steal skill to level 10.

 

So the player is capable of stealing from all the people below foundation stage.

 

The player can steal physical objects from the target standing within half a meter range. Player doesn’t have to be in intimate contact to steal their stat points.

 

The special ability that the steal skill gave is now player can steal spirit points from the target and can be stored in the extra’s page.

 

 These spirit points can be used by the player when the player is out of spirit points and need an urgent refill of the spirit points without the waiting of automatic recovery.

 

The points can be added using the point transferring device.

 

The method of adding spirit points can be explained by the point transferring device (Zen).”

 

Mohini’s eyes lit up a little and asked Zen

 

“Zen, can you explain the method of adding spirit points to me?”

 

 Zen who stood like a statue moved and stood in front of Mohini where his towering hot dick is right in front of Mohini’s mouth.

 

Then he said

 

“Master in order to transfer the spirit points directly to you there are two methods the first method is to transfer spirit points through my hot dick by putting my hot dick into either your pussy or ass hole or mouth.

 

The second method is to use my tongue to transfer spirit points by either kissing your mouth or inserting it into your pussy or ass hole kissing them.

 

Listening to the method Mohini blushed red again. At the same time Rose spoke

 

“What a great method.

 

As long as we store the spirit points in the extra’s page we can use Zen to directly replenish the spirit points whenever we want hehe such great methods.”

 

The sky turned dark with the sun set, it is 6 PM in the evening.

 

Mohini was completely back to her normal self, her body is no longer numb and half of the spirit energy she spent previously has been recovered.

 

Mohini put on her clothes and decided to go out but before she went out she stored Zen back and also put on the moveable barrier around her with the abilities of camouflage and sound proofing.

 

Listening to the method Mohini blushed red again. At the same time Rose spoke

 

“What a great method. As long as we store the spirit points in the extra’s page we can use Zen to directly replenish the spirit points whenever we want hehe such great methods.”

 

The sky turned dark with the sun set, it is 6 PM in the evening.

 

Mohini was completely back to her normal self, her body is no longer numb and half of the spirit energy she spent previously has been recovered.

 

Mohini put on her clothes and decided to go out but before she went out she stored Zen back and also put on the moveable barrier around her with the abilities of camouflage and sound proofing.

 

She sneakily moved out of the rest room.

 

The door of the rest room opened and closed as if someone walked out of the rest room but all people could see is the opening and closing of the rest room door and nothing else.

 

As soon as Mohini came out she saw some cops that are still looking around vigilantly searching all the suspicious people.

 

This is probably to search for Mohini.

 

In most of the countries they won’t pursue this kind of matter related to a female exhibitionist.

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

37