Chapter 39: why is her p*ssy beautiful when her body is ugly
4k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39: why is her pussy beautiful when her body is ugly

 

There are 2 reasons for the curse on her pussy lifted and not effective.

 

The first one is Mohini inserted the sentient crystal into her pussy.

 

The sentient crystal is a top class treasure out of the world.

 

So a low class curse that was cast by a foundation stage person can be easily suppressed by the sentient crystal easily.

 

But since Mohini was very weak the power of the sentient crystal is only active in her pussy region.

 

The second one is the succubus blood merged with Mohini and concentrated in her pussy region.

 

So it also helped suppress the curse at her pussy region.

 

If Mohini had used her mouth previously instead of her pussy her face region would have become beautiful while her pussy would become ugly.

 

Mohini’s pussy was extremely beautiful it was milky white in color and with a slight baby pink color mixed it.

 

It was so beautiful that it was heavenly.

 

This is the reason why so many people in the train and platform started to look at her lustfully, not because of her face but her pussy.

 

“Let’s apply some aphrodisiac cream to her pussy to arouse her.

 

I just bought it 2 day ago. Then we can capture her perverted reactions hehe.”

 

Owner raju spoke with a creepy smile

 

Then he took out some metal box containing white cream there is also a brush along with it.

 

“It is an aphrodisiac cream that is used to arouse horses for breeding purpose.”

 

Owner raju spoke

 

Then he took out the soft brush then dipped that in the aphrodisiac cream then he slowly painted it on Mohini’s pussy then some of it inside her pussy too.

 

Within a few minutes Mohini’s body became hot and aroused.

 

Then she started to have slight moans even though her body was still unconscious.

 

“Humm” “umm” “ahaa” “umm”

 

Everything is being recorded by the camera in watchman cal’s hands.

 

While owner raju waited for a few minutes to let the aphrodisiac cream has complete effect on Mohini.

 

Mohini’s pussy started to become wet with the love juices flowing out of her pussy.

 

Even though she wants to finger her pussy her body won’t move at all.

 

At this time owner raju started to rub Mohini’s pussy on the outside.

 

This caused Mohini to cum instantly causing her pussy to be wet further.

 

This is caused by the increased sensitiveness of her pussy due to the aphrodisiac cream, the succubus blood and the sex she had previously with Zen on the train.

 

Also today is the first time she had sex and got fucked so many times so she was extremely sensitive.

 

“See she came just from casual rubbing.

 

She should be a green horn that never had sex till now.”

 

The owner said with a creepy smile to watchman cal.

 

Then owner raju just inserted his finger into her pussy causing her to let out a loud moan.

 

“Ahhaa”

 

The sound of the loud moan from Mohini aroused the owner raju and watchman cal a little forming a small bulge in their crotch region on their pants.

 

The room they are in has sound proofing so no matter how much noise they make no one outside can hear them.

 

Also owner raju already notified the staff through his mobile phone that he is going to rest for some time. So they can just continue with their work.

 

After their work is done lock all the shop and call the watchman cal to give the keys to him.

 

Even though the room is attached to the warehouse there is another exit way from the back room so they don’t need to worry being locked inside the warehouse.

 

Owner raju started to rub the insides of her pussy with the finger that he just inserted.

 

Slowly he inserted another finger to rub inside her pussy causing Mohini to moan nonstop as she was at the highest point of pleasure causing her to have orgasm.

 

Her virgin pussy was fucked roughly throughout the entire day by a dog and then by Zen it had become very sensitive.

 

So when the owner inserted his fingers into her pussy and started rubbing the insides of her pussy his finger nails pricked the skin inside her pussy.

 

Even though the back room is attached to the warehouse,

 

There is another exit way from the back room so they don’t need to worry being locked inside the warehouse.

 

Owner raju started to rub the insides of her pussy with the finger that he just inserted.

 

Slowly he inserted another finger to rub inside her pussy causing Mohini to moan nonstop as she was at the highest point of pleasure causing her to have orgasm.

 

This caused a small bleeding from her pussy.

 

The finger nails of the owner has pricked the insides of her pussy a few times causing a little higher amount of blood bleed from her pussy sticking to owner raju’s fingers.

 

When owner raju saw the blood on his fingers he thought that he just punctured her hymen causing her to bleed.

 

This discovery made both owner raju and watchman cal to put on a creepy smile.

 

Watchman cal is still recording everything with the camera in his hands.

 

Owner raju don’t want to waste any more time fingering Mohini’s pussy.

 

He was excited by her moans so he wants to stick his hot dick into Mohini’s pussy…………..

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

 

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

 

You can read advanced chapters at the following sites

 

Patreon page link at patreon.com/Fatenovels

 

Ko-fi page link at Ko-fi.com/souryourerfate

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 

 

40