Chapter 66: Zen turned into gun
1.8k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 66: Zen turned into gun

 

So she opened the status page to take a look.

 

---------------------------------------

Name   : Mohini, black rose

Age       : 18

Gender: female

Species blood lines: human, demon succubus

Job       : student

Cultivation base: mortal level 26

Title      : ugly women

Status   : cursed (99%)

--------------------------------------------

 Health points: 96/96

Spirit points: 68/90

Stamina points: 66/94

--------------------------------------------

Body      :        63 (57+6)

Mind      :        49

Soul        :        50     

Beauty   :       -99

Luck       :        42

-----------------------------------------------

Stat points:     65

Quest points: 48,500

-----------------------------------------------

 

Mohini was shocked to see that the quest points are raised very much to such a high number.

 

She decided to increase the levels of all the skills and the game system except for the beast seduction to level 20.

 

This is so that all of her skill will have complete effect on people of the mortal level stage and has effect on the people in the foundation stage too.

 

This is a precautionary measure just in case of an unexpected situation.

 

-----------------------------

Game system-- level 10-- level 20

-----------------------------

Skills

---------------------

 

Appraisal skill-- level 10-- level 20

 

Barrier skill-- level 10-- level 20

 

Steal skill-- level 10-- level 20

 

Controller skill-- level 10-- level 20

 

Beast seduction-- level 4

 

Seduction-- level 10-- level 20

 

Keen sense-- level 10-- level 20

 

Shape shifter-- level 10-- level 20

---------------------------------

 

After upgrading all the skills Mohini continued to receive various notifications.

 

But she ignored them all and opened the status page again to see the remaining quest points.

 

---------------------------------------

Name   : Mohini, black rose

Age       : 18

Gender: female

Species blood lines: human, demon succubus

Job       : student

Cultivation base: mortal level 26

Title      : ugly women

Status   : cursed (99%)

--------------------------------------------

 Health points: 96/96

Spirit points: 68/90

Stamina points: 66/94

--------------------------------------------

Body      :        63 (57+6)

Mind      :        49

Soul        :        50     

Beauty   :       -99

Luck       :        42

-----------------------------------------------

Stat points:     65

Quest points: 37,000

-----------------------------------------------

 

The quest points are reduced by 11, 500 quest points which shocked Mohini very much but she was not dissatisfied.

 

At the same time she was astounded to find that her soul stat points have increased a point.

 

After some thinking she found that this might be due to the fucking between her and Rose.

 

Then she started to look at the notifications that she for ignored previously.

 

The first one is regarding the system reaching level 20 and the gain she has from system reaching level 20.

 

That is the amount of time required for Zen to upgrade is further reduced and at the same time the current upgrade is completed instantaneously.

 

This notification made Mohini and Rose very happy because Zen has directly reached level 10 in one go.

 

This has reduced most of the current problems that Mohini has at hand. She can now directly steal the swimming skill from Ravi using Zen.

 

Then she looked at the next notification which is regarding the upgrade of Zen which is successful.

 

Then it said that Zen is now a mortal grade tier 1 low leveled artifact. Mohini did not understand what this is.

 

As she questioned the system gave out a description saying

 

“In the mortal realm all the artifacts are divided into 10 categories called tiers they are of mortal grade.

 

Where tier 1 being the lowest and tier 10 being the highest.

 

Each tier is further divided into low, medium, high and peak levels.”

 

Currently Zen has become a tier 1 low leveled artifact.

 

Then there is a notification saying the changes that Zen had after reaching tier 1 artifact.

 

“Zen can now have a physical appearance that can change between the states.

 

That is he can pass through things and he can touch other things in the reality too.

 

He can now transform into armor and a weapon based on the will of the player.

 

The quality of any transformed object is same as the original level of the Zen.

 

If Zen were to transform into a sword then the sword is a tier 1 low leveled weapon artifact.

 

If he turns into a shield then the shield is a tier 1 low leveled shielding artifact.

 

This is the special ability of Zen other than being a point transferring artifact.

 

There is one condition that is the player has to have a clear grasp of the shape and features of the artifact that she wanted Zen to transform.

 

Other than that she can also get the blueprints or other form of information for Zen so that he can transform into the artifact that Mohini wants.

 

This information of the artifacts can either be obtained from the artifact craftsman or from blue prints and many other ways.

 

At this moment she ordered Zen to come out. A transparent liquid like slime suddenly appeared before Mohini in the place of a burly man like Zen.

 

Mohini was shocked and almost screamed, because the thing that appeared in front of her is actually Zen but in the form of a slime.

 

The previous appearance of Zen is just for the starters given by the game system. This is actually the real appearance of Zen.

 

Mohini never thought that this slime appearance is the real appearance of Zen.

 

Currently Mohini does not have anything like blue to modify Zen.

 

So she started thinking.

 

After few minutes she remembered that she had a gun in her inventory.

 

She took out the gun and threw it into the slime like Zen.

 

At this moment the gun was slowly dismantled in the slime water bubble like Zen this includes the bullets in the gun.

 

At this moment a notification appeared saying

 

“Blue print for the gun obtained, blue print for the bullets obtained.”

 

This information is passed on to Mohini’s brain which can be viewed by Rose and Mohini. Then the gun and the bullets disintegrated into the slime like Zen.

 

Mohini took out all the bullets she obtained into Zen as they are dissolved into the Zen’s slime body.

 

Then Zen spoke to Mohini “master please extend your hand”

Please buy my uncensored books at Smashwords to support me.

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

 

https://sourourer.blogspot.com/

 

You can read advanced chapters at the following sites

 

Patreon page link at patreon.com/Fatenovels

  

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

  

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

26