Chapter 68: death steal in play
1.7k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 68: death steal in play

 

This includes their life span, their soul and their mind essence and everything that person possesses in his body.

 

There is also a connecting statement saying that after she took everything using the death steal ability she can directly give the body to Zen to get some experience for upgrading Zen.

 

This will reduce the requirement of the materials that contain spirit energy for upgrading Zen.

 

This is because all the beings in the world have some small amounts of materials that contain spirit energy in their bodies since they are born.

 

These materials will dissipate into the nature after that being dies.

 

There is one more thing that is for every 10 years of life span she successfully stole from someone she can add 1 year of life span to herself using Zen and to others by herself.

 

But there is one restriction for this that is the person that Mohini wanted to use this death steal ability must not a person that does good deeds.

 

The person that does good deeds is protected by some of the laws of the world that restricts the use of the supernatural abilities on them.

 

This new ability shocked Rose and Mohini out of their wits.

 

There is a restriction but Mohini did not bother with this restriction because Mohini don’t want to hurt good people from the very beginning.

 

All of her targets are fucking ass hole that are scum of the world.

 

Then Mohini moved on to the next skill that she upgraded that is the controller skill.

 

 Mohini wanted to see the changes but the changes are just minor as the rate of consumption of spirit energy was reduced and the range of the skill was increased to 2 kilometers.

 

This skill is now effective against the beings at foundation stage but the consumption of the spirit energy increases based on the person’s level in the foundation stage.

 

As for the beings above foundation stage this skill is utterly useless.

 

Then Mohini moved on to the next skill in the row that is beast seduction.

 

Mohini did not upgrade this skill because the current level of the skill is more than enough for her to seduce all the normal wild beasts that do not have any thinking capabilities.

 

She was also confident that she can upgrade the skill when she was going though the curse removal process later.

 

So decided to not to upgrade the skill for the time being.

 

The next skill in the row is her seduction skill. She upgraded this skill to level 20 but it was completely suppressed by the curse.

 

Except for her pussy she cannot use this skill through any other part of the body because of the curse she has.

 

As soon as she remembered the curse she was flaming with furry on all the people that made her life miserable and killed her mother.

 

But she calmed down slowly in few moments and then she continued to look at the seduction skill that she just upgraded.

 

There is one thing that caught her attention.

 

That is any normal mortal that has the cultivation below the foundation stage will become extremely agitated by the lust as soon as he saw even a single part of the person that possesses this skill at level 20.

 

This applies to both the genders.

 

Currently only Mohini’s pussy has the ability to use the seduction skill.

 

So any person that saw her pussy will become a beast that wants to fuck her no matter what.

 

If a man saw her pussy he wants to ravage it no matter how ugly Mohini might look and

 

 if a women looked at Mohini’s pussy she want to rub her secret cherry and pussy to Mohini’s pussy as hard and fast as she could.

 

This is the ability that improved after she upgraded the seduction skill to level 20.

 

This ability has made Mohini and Rose sigh in relief because she don’t have to convince any person that she is someone else to make them fuck her as long as she was ugly.

 

After that she doesn’t have to fear anything at all.

 

Then she moved on to the next ability that she upgraded that is none other than keen sense skill that she got from the dog. Initially she did not want to upgrade this skill too.

 

But she still upgraded this skill this is so that the combination skill called the detection skill that she obtained would improve further.

 

This detection skill is very useful for her in many different ways.

 

This detection skill is so wonderful that has many uses for Mohini like finding the treasures that are hidden nearby, to get out of the dangerous situations and many other things.

 

As expected by Mohini and Rose after upgrading the keen sense skill her detection skill has increased further covering the area of 2 kilometers radius around her as the center.

 

This detection skill is like a sphere around Mohini that can detect the smallest things for Mohini.

 

Then she moved on to the next skill that she upgraded and the last skill in the upgraded skills list.

 

This skill is “shape shifter skill” this is one of the skill Mohini and Rose most anticipated.

 

This skill can make many changes for Mohini so that she can be more easily escaped from the scenes of the crime if there is really someone that can notice her.

 

This is also the skill that can help her change her gender, race, and other factors as a physical being.

 

Mohini found that she can practically adjust every single part of her body.

 

She can change skin color, bone structure, gender and many other things now after the shape shifter skill is upgraded to level 20.

 

But there is only one sad thing that is no matter how she transforms she will still be ugly as long as the curse on her remains……………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 100 chapters in patreon:

 

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

25