Chapter 77: lust spirit essence poison of succubus race
1.7k 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 77: lust spirit essence poison of succubus race

 

After some close observation Rose found that there is a drop of blood at the tip of the Mihera's dick.

 

At the same time there are some small drops of blood all over his crotch.

 

It looked like he doesn’t want the person to Miss the spot so he placed small drops of his blood all over his crotch region.

 

This gave Mohini and Rose some other ideas.

 

Mihera has stayed Virgin because of the special type of cultivation technique that he is practicing.

 

The rule in his cultivation technique is that he has to stay Virgin till he reaches the peak of the nirvana stage cultivation.

 

Then he has to find a Virgin woman that possesses the blood line of a succubus race.

 

Also that woman should not reach the foundation stage.

 

 Mihera has to use this women’s Virgin yin blood to step into the next stage of cultivation that is mortal monarch stage.

 

The woman that he uses for this special technique will lose all her vitality and everything after he absorbs her Virgin yin spirit energy and blood essence.

 

He was fortunate enough to get his hands on a woman with succubus blood line but she was killed when his sect was attacked.

 

Unfortunately this is what he thought but actually Mohini is the direct descendent of the woman that he wanted to use for his cultivation.

 

The woman he thought to be dead has actually managed to escape but also found the secret of Mihera’s cultivation technique so she decided to kill him no matter what.

 

She has tracked him and found that he was in the cave.

 

She used some disguise technique and disguised as the people from the sect that destroyed the blood fiend sect in order to poison him.

 

She has managed to poison him with a very special poison called lust spirit essence poison which is unique to succubus race only.

 

She poisoned him when he went out to gather information regarding the situation then.

 

After she poisoned Mihera, she was dead because of his counter attack.

 

But the unknown thing is that she already has a daughter at that time and this daughter knows the location of the cave that Mihera hide himself in after being poisoned.

 

Because of the poison Mihera has to take some forced steps he has used some secret technique to separate his soul and body in order to escape from the effects of the poison.

 

He even came up with some evil schemes to remove the poison from him.

 

Mohini’s mother is actually the descendent of this woman so she knows that there is a secret in this cave.

 

This is the reason why she brought Mohini to this cave when she was little.

 

Unfortunately she was unable to pass on the secret to Mohini because of her unexpected demise.

 

The reason why Mohini was able to merge with succubus blood line of rose very easily is because she has a very diluted and tiny amount of succubus blood line in her veins.

 

Other than that she is very much compatible to the succubus blood line.

 

Mohini said to Rose

 

“Rose can you collect all those splinters of blood in his crotch region into a single drop of blood?”

 

“With my current soul power it is hard but I can try it will just take some time.

 

I think one hour is enough for this.

 

Is it ok we just left Chris outside naked he might catch cold?”

 

Rose said.

 

“Well we don’t have any other option we cannot take this green jade slip with us because there might be some unexpected traps”

 

 Mohini said

 

“You are right about that. Let me complete the thing quickly so that we don’t make that flower boy wait for long”

 

Saying these words Rose bent close to Mihera’s dick and used her spirit sense to collect all the splinters of blood.

 

Mohini saw some of the blood splinters started to slowly flow up and merge together forming a drop of blood.

 

Even though Rose lost most of the things and her soul is injured it is still possible for her to use her soul power to cause some psychic effect of attracting the blood drops.

 

This is possible for Rose even with her soul injured because she was merged with Mohini’s soul.

 

 This is the reason she was able to use some psychic powers to gather the splinters of blood.

 

After 1 hour of hard work all the splinters turned into a single drop of blood.

 

If one did not see close enough they will not be able to tell that there is this many splinters on the dead body’s dick.

 

After all the blood splinters into a single drop of blood Rose was exhausted.

 

She used her psychic power to store this drop of blood in the inventory then she asked Mohini to take over the body while she takes rest.

 

Within the game system resting room ones soul can recover very quickly.

 

Mohini came out and took control of her body.

 

Then she appraised the dead body to see what the poison is and how to extract it out so that she can use the Virgin yang energy stored in the body.

 

As soon as Mohini appraised the body in front of her, a notification displayed the details of the body.

 

“Soulless living body, owner of the body is Mihera. Body is poisoned with lust spirit essence poison.”

 

As soon as the name of the poison is reveled the eyes of Rose lit up and said

 

“Mohini we are really lucky.

 

Do you know what this lust spirit essence poison means?”

 

Rose asked in a very excited tone.

 

Mohini was also surprised and asked what happened. Based on Rose's reaction it should be something very good.

 

After few moments Rose finally came back to her senses from her excited state and said

 

“Mohini this lust spirit essence poison is special type of poison it can only be used by the succubus race.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 127 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

21