Chapter 80: Stockholm syndrome
1.6k 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 80: Stockholm syndrome

 

Mohini did not spoke anything she just sat down where she stood and then looked at Chris who was still standing.

 

It is already 3 PM in the afternoon so Mohini was very hungry.

 

She has prepared some food in her inventory previously just in case of emergency.

 

Without bothering with Chris’s rambling Mohini took out a plate full of Samosa from her inventory.

 

The good thing about Mohini’s game inventory is that it has no time flow within it so everything that is placed in it is as good as new and as fresh as when they are placed just inside her inventory.

 

Mohini has previously bought various cooked food and raw food materials for emergency purposes when she was buying clothes.

 

She stored them in the inventory so that they remain fresh.

 

So the plate of Samosa that she took out of her inventory is still steaming hot.

 

As soon as Mohini retrieved a plate Samosa Chris stopped his rambling and his stomach started to rumble instead.

 

This is because Chris is like a typical sheltered rich kid so he cannot tolerate his hunger very much.

 

He now put a facial expression that made him look like a hungry stray dog staring at a piece of meat.

 

Mohini noticed this and said

 

“Sit down.

 

I will share this plate of Samosa with you.

 

Just don’t ramble all the nonsense and just listen to what I have to say.”

 

Chris did not speak anything he just sat beside Mohini. He even forgot that he is completely naked.

 

But as soon as he sat on the ground the small stones with a little sharp edge made a very uncomfortable feeling to his weak skinny butt.

 

Stockholm syndrome is the thing that Chris is feeling right now.

 

The excessive fear, lust and hunger are the cause of Stockholm syndrome that Chris is currently feeling towards Mohini.

 

The main reason is the soft feminine nature of Chris that caused him to be under Mohini’s control.

 

After that he has adjusted himself even though there is some piercing pain of small stones and other dirt below his butt.

 

He took one Samosa and started eating while at Mohini’s pussy from time to time.

 

Mohini noticed this and she was laughing inside along with Rose.

 

Then Rose suggested

 

“Mohini since he like your pussy so much let him lick it for you.

 

While he was licking your pussy you can slowly speak about your curse and make him loyal to you.”

 

Upon hearing Rose's suggestion Mohini immediately started to implement the plan.

 

After Chris finished his first Samosa he extended his hand on the plate to take another Samosa but was stopped in tracks when Mohini spoke.

 

“Do you like my pussy?”

 

Mohini has asked with as hotty and flirty tone.

 

Chris’s heart tightened a little and looked at Mohini’s pussy unintentionally with a lustful gaze.

 

Then he started to nod his head like a woodpecker pecking a tree.

 

Then Mohini asked with a playful voice

 

“Do you want to touch it? Or do you want to lick it?”

 

“I want to touch it, lick it and fuck it”

 

Chris said without holding back.

 

It is as if he did not speak out quickly he might lose the golden chance to fuck such a beautiful pussy.

 

Mohini looked at Chris and said

 

“Then I will let you touch it but you have to promise me that you will listen to my story and answer my questions.”

 

Then come here Mohini called he stood up and went near Mohini then squatted in front of her.

 

“Ok, I will listen to your story and answer your questions.

 

So let me touch your pussy.”

 

Chris extended his hands to touch Mohini’s pussy.

 

But it was stopped by a hand suddenly.

 

This hand that stopped Chris’s hand belongs to Mohini.

 

Puzzled of what is happening Chris looked at Mohini’s face.

 

But his expression changed to little disgust looking at Mohini’s face.

 

“Do you know why I am this ugly and my pussy is beautiful.

 

This is because I was cursed by an evil person that made me look ugly.

 

I was only able to remove a small part of the curse at my pussy.

 

Just imagine how beautiful I can be when just my pussy is this beautiful.”

 

Mohini said with a strong tone that reverberated in Chris’s ears because of the close distance.

 

These words from Mohini caused Chris to have a little wild imagination that is he started to reconstruct her entire body based on how beautiful her pussy is.

 

This wild imagination even made his little dick stood up like a small tower.

 

But it was so small that either of Rose or Mohini was interested in it.

 

All they are currently interested in is how to get the Virgin yang spirit energy of Chris and how to make him their woman?

 

After that Mohini pulled Chris’s hand closure to her and placed it on her pussy.

 

This made Chris’s heart race like a wild horse as soon as he touched Mohini’s pussy.

 

He started to rub the pussy lips with slow moments.

 

Then he placed his other hand on Mohini’s pussy and started massaging her pussy lips with slow and gentle moments.

 

Mohini’s body is very sensitive because of the lewd god body cultivation technique.

 

So every moment that Chris makes on her body will cause an unimaginable amount of pleasure to Mohini.

 

Chris slowly inserted one of his fingers into Mohini’s pussy and started to rub her pussy walls.

 

This sudden increase of pleasure caused Mohini to let out a hotty moan.

 

“Ahaahaa”

 

This moan aroused Chris further and inserted another finger in Mohini’s pussy………….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 133 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

22