Chapter 91: curse removal part 5
1.7k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 91: curse removal part 5

 

All of their dicks touched Mohini’s womb while some of them touched her inner walls.

 

Some of them were so thick that they did not even fit in Mohini’s pussy.

 

Mohini was ecstatic with all the fucking pleasure.

 

She has almost passed out.

 

All this fucking made her stronger with great rewards and pleasure.

 

It is morning time so there are visitors to the zoo.

 

Since it is time for the year end exams there aren’t any children that came to zoo.

 

Instead all the people that came to zoo are either university students or some middle aged and old people.

 

“Hey look there is an ugly woman over there”

 

“That woman is completely naked.”

 

“She must be an exhibitionist or something like that”

 

“What an ugly bitch”

 

“Let us report her to the guards. People like her should be punished by the law” one of the old ladies said

 

“Wow, look at that pussy it is so beautiful.”

 

“Yeah that pussy is the most beautiful part of her body.”

 

“What is she doing in the inside the animal placing area.”

 

“She might have come here to get fucked by those horses.”

 

“Oh! She must be pretty hard core fucker.”

 

“Probably no man wants to fuck her so she might have chosen to get fucked by these horses. What a poor bitch.”

 

“Hey ugly bitch if you cover your body and bent down showing only the beautiful pussy between your legs in front of me,

 

I might fuck you hard with my dick until you are completely satisfied.”

 

“Yeah there are hundred members in my gang as long as you cover your entire body except your crotch and show that beautiful pussy of yours to our boss you can have a very hard core gang fuck continuously until you beg us to stop fucking you.”

 

“Hey are you deaf come over here you bitch. Suck on my dick and beg me I will shove it into that pussy between your legs.”

 

Mohini listened to all their comments and made all of them stay using her controller skill.

 

After that she continued to move forward towards the horses.

 

As soon as the horses saw her they started to make many different sounds as if they are in heat. Even the female horses are also like that.

 

Their dicks are as thick as the oxen and bull’s dicks but other than that they are long too, especially horse’s dicks.

 

Mohini divided them just like any other beasts then used a male and a female horse to fuck her alternatively.

 

This way not yin and yang energies balance each other.

 

As they balance each other the amount of cultivation will increase exponentially.

 

Within the same amount of time Mohini will receive more yields.

 

The yield not just doubled or tripled but instead it would rise in an exponential way.

 

This way Mohini will receive more amount cultivation experience points with less amount of work.

 

Mohini continued for over 2 hours to drain all the horses of their yin and yang energies.

 

Finally all the horses are on the ground exhausted and breathing heavily.

 

On the other hand Mohini was completely fine.

 

She was more energetic as if she has just taken some sort of instant energy drink.

 

Because of her excited state Mohini was very much awake.

 

Even though she was awake all day from a few days she is still not exhausted.

 

This is because of the game system.

 

The mind and body of Mohini will be in top condition until all her spirit points and health points are full.

 

She will be fine with sleep or food but there will be negative side effects like her health points will start reducing as she was hungry.

 

Health points are being reduced because the player is hungry.

 

As for the lack of sleep the spirit points will be reduced because of the lack of sleep.

 

But Mohini don’t have to worry because Rose can take her place while her soul can rest in the resting room of the game system.

 

This way Mohini can practically work for at least 10 days without any problem at all.

 

But she doesn’t have a replacement for the food so she has to eat something on time so that her health points would not be reduced.

 

After completely fucking all the horses Mohini was mentally exhausted so she asked Rose to take over her body and she would go back to the resting room of the game system to take a nap.

 

This way she can complete the quest and achieve all that she needed within the five days.

 

As Mohini went to rest Rose took over Mohini’s body.

 

She looked around to see if there are any horses left but there are none.

 

All the horses are on the ground completely exhausted.

 

It looked like they have just run continuously for an entire weak.

 

On the other hand Mohini looked like she has just had a full meal and was full of vigor.

 

Mohini went to the resting room of the game system.

 

While Rose came out of the resting room of the game and took over Mohini’s body to continue the quest.

 

Rose came out of the area where horses of kept to the area where the people that commented Mohini are standing.

 

After that Mohini erased their memories and went to the area where mules and donkeys are being kept.

 

She strode to the area where mules and donkeys are kept there are no one here that is looking at them.

 

No one is interested in looking at the donkeys and mules.

 

Both donkeys and mules are kept in the same area as they have the lowest number of visitors.

 

As soon as those donkeys and mules saw Mohini their dicks came out of hiding and started to grow longer and harder.

 

They looked like some pinkish thick and long dicks that Mohini loathed……………

                                     

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 185 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

20