Chapter 102: greedy and lustful guards part 1
1.4k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 102: greedy and lustful guards part 1

 

There are only 8 bears 5 males and 3 female.

 

Mohini used the same tactic as before and divided the bears in to two groups of male and female bears.

 

Then she started the same thing as she did before.

 

She has startled when she examined the hot dicks of the bears.

 

They are very big and strong also Mohini wanted to get the double penetration with these thick hot dicks of these bears.

 

Mohini shifted Zen from her ass hole to do her mouth or do a double penetration into her pussy.

 

She wanted to have two double penetrations in the pussy and ass hole.

 

Zen can produce two hot dicks at the same time Mohini want two big bears to do her from both front and the back in the pussy and the ass hole at the same time.

 

As the bears penetrated both of these holes Mohini wanted to let Zen insert his two hot dicks into these very two holes at the same time as the bears penetrated her two holes.

 

She wanted to use this way to stimulate Zen and arouse him to get higher efficiency of point transfer from Zen.

 

As Rose was giving out the orders for Zen Mohini gave orders to bears letting them fuck her with free will.

 

This way she would get more satisfaction naturally by these bear’s hot dicks.

 

As this went on Mohini was penetrated by two hot dicks on each of the two holes she has while the female bears are sucking on her tits from either sides.

 

While the third female bear is licking the double penetrated holes of Mohini alternating between them.

 

Mohini have not felt this kind of pleasure till now.

 

She was thoroughly satisfied and moaned out loud like a howling beast.

 

Other than that she has multiple orgasms too.

 

Her legs became like jelly that made her hard to even stand. All the fucking from the strong bears has shaken her to the bones.

 

This gave her experience points for the body cultivation technique of the lewd god body that Mohini is practicing.

 

Other than that she has received large amounts of experience points and stat points from all these ferocious beasts.

 

 This is because the base level of the ferocious beast is actually beginner level 50.

 

Most of the cats and bears that fucked Mohini were actually around level 70 to level 90 of the mortal beginner levels.

 

 Because of this Mohini received a very large amount of experience points and stat points from all these ferocious beasts from these beasts.

 

This huge gain in all the experience points and stat points has made Mohini very happy. At the same time all these fucking satisfied Mohini very much.

 

After that she was done with all these bears.

 

 The time is around 8 PM. Mohini was hungry from all the exercise she just did.

 

She has even developed some slight muscles because of the lewd god body technique.

 

Even with the developed muscles she did not look like a macho woman instead her meat buns on the front and back became more fit.

 

While she body became flexible.

 

Mohini wanted to have some dinner before going to the cage where guerrillas are kept.

 

So she put on the burka and came out of the zoo.

 

Even though it is winter she is all sweaty and slimy all over her body.

 

This is because of all the cum, saliva, and her own love juices that are on her body.

 

Before going out she came out of the she wanted to take a bath so she found the toilet of the zoo.

 

When she went to the guard’s toilet area, there are two guards that went in to wee. Mohini also went in behind them.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

As soon as she entered the guards were a little startled and asked

 

“Who are you woman?

 

Why did you enter the guard’s toilet?”

 

Mohini spoke

 

“I wanted to clean myself of some sweat.

 

So I was looking for a bathroom. I saw that there is a toilet here and I thought it is a bathroom.

 

So I came inside.

 

Could you please point me to where the bathroom is?”

 

Both the guards grinned with evil smile on their faces.

 

“Well there is no bathroom in the zoo but there is a special for the bath by it is a little open. If you don’t mind we will lead you there.”

 

“Please take me there.

 

 I will be in your care.

 

Even if it is an open area I don’t mind it is too stuffy in here so please lead the way quickly.

 

I will not forget your favor. I will return it in the form of money.”

 

While speaking to them Mohini took out a small stash of 10 dollar bills from her small purse.

 

Looking at all the money in Mohini’s hands they became greedy along with becoming lustful over Mohini.

 

Since Mohini’s face is visible nothing of her is visible except for her hands and feet.

 

Because of this the curse is not acting on the two guards.

 

Other than that the curse has already lost 70 percent of its strength so Mohini’s seduction skill took over the curse when she was covered by some thing.

 

At this moment in the eyes of the guards there is only one curvy voluptuous woman that is wearing a burka in front of them.

 

All they wanted to do is fuck her and ravage her with their hot dicks.

 

These two guards are actually the two of the three guards who are also gangsters that she decided to kill previously. But fortunately when these two guards and Mohini are coming out of the toilet the third guard on her list came to the toilet.

 

One of the two guards quickly went to the third guard and whispered something. After listening to it the third guard smiled with greed and lust………….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 215 chapters for 1$ patreonage per post in patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10