Chapter 1 – An Oral Performance
6.1k 7 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Still can’t fucking believe I have to go to this stupid thing.” With a frustrated groan, Piper flopped backward onto the bed, glaring up at the ceiling. 

 

“You’ve said that about every single one of these.” As much as I wanted to commiserate with her, Piper did have a bit of a flair for the dramatic. “If you’re still surprised at this point I feel like that’s more of a you problem.”

 

Rolling her eyes, Piper huffed and thumped her head against the mattress in annoyance, at least she had a soft surface to work with. “Okay yes, fine, you’re right. I very much can believe it; I’m just not happy about it.” 

 

“Oh come on, it doesn’t sound that bad. Open bar and free food, right?” 

 

“Yeah, at the cost of having to rub elbows with a bunch of rich assholes. It’s entirely a big excuse for talentless clowns to show off the status passed down by their relatives. For fuck’s sake most of them can’t actually even do magic, just decided to live off the money their actually practicing great-great-grandparents or whatever made for them. The only reason I’m even invited is because they‘re desperate for people who actually can do magic to attend these things.” She wasn’t wrong, or, at least, she was hardly the only one who thought that. I wouldn’t actually know; as much as I wished I actually understood it, I didn’t actually know shit about magic.

 

“So just don’t go. It’s not like they can actually force you to do anything,” I offered. 

 

“You know it’s not that simple; my parents care way too much about this status stuff. They think the old, powerful families will actually respect them if I allow myself to be trot out like a showpony at their parties.“ Frankly, after three and a half years of hearing Piper complain about the politics of old money magic families I’d learned to keep my actual opinions to myself; primarily, that I thought none of what she was describing sounded so bad. Obviously the rich people bullshit would be annoying but Piper got to dress up in nice, fancy clothes and go to opulent parties where she had basically no obligations save not make a fool of herself. Plus she got to do magic! Magic was fucking cool. A talented user had the world practically at their fingertips, they could be whatever or whoever they wanted to be. That was a hell of a lot better than being some boring, plain old nobody guy like me. 

 

Still, I wanted to be supportive of my friend, so I bit back that sort of comment. I also bit back the comment about her standing up to her parents. Last time we’d had that talk she more or less froze up and got real sad about how she couldn’t bring herself to do that. Honestly she didn’t talk much about her parents outside what they expected from her; it didn’t give the impression of a great relationship. Instead, I opted to at least try to appeal to the bright side of things. “Well, at least you’ve only got a couple more of these before you’re done with university and can get away from all this.”  

 

Chewing her lip, Piper nodded and sighed. “Yeah, you’re not wrong. This is just extra annoying ‘cause it’s some special event that only occurs every fifty years or something. Everyone is expected to bring a date, which I don’t have yet. And, since I’m a woman they will of course expect me to just be fucking arm candy.” 

 

At least people want to look at her, who wouldn’t, she’s gorgeous, came an unbidden thought which  I quickly banished in disgust. Logically I know how fucked up that type of thinking was, how rooted in patriarchy and objectification of women it was. But at the same time, some stupid illogicial part of my brain always looked at how popular and attractive and wanted Piper was and couldn’t help feel envy. She was pretty, smart, and everything just seemed to come so effortless to her. Of course, I knew that wasn’t true, I knew she had to work hard to get where she was, far harder than I had. But that was the thing, she was so damn impressive she made it look effortless. Honestly I admired her a lot, maybe even kind of wanted to be her a bit. Or at least, I wanted to be a guy version of her, obviously. 

 

“Hey, are you still with me?” She called, making an exaggerated wave to catch my attention. 

 

“Sorry,” I muttered. “Got caught up in my thoughts. I wish I could offer you more. I mean, hell I’d even offer to be your date if it would keep people off your backs but obviously I’m neither your type nor the type they would want you to bring what with me being mundane and just y’know, broadly unimportant.“

 

She placed a warm, soft hand on my arm, “Hey, come on. Don’t talk like them. Honestly I’d love to take you if I thought I could get away with it. And honestly I wouldn’t want to put you through having to present yourself like that.” What the hell did that mean? I was about to ask, but when I looked to Piper, she seemed deep in thought, her brow creased as she tapped her finger against her wrist in a slow rhythm. “Then again…” she muttered, seeming more to be thinking aloud than actually addressing me. “Hmm, actually never mind.” She gave me a shrug, then an odd look, a bit mischievous, and still thoughtful. Her eyes lingered on me for a while, seeming to almost trace my form. 

 

“What is it?” I asked. “You’re clearly up to something.” 

 

Piper shook her head, though never let that look fade. “Don’t worry about it. I just had an idea is all. You mentioned ‘not being my type’ and I was just thinking that I did actually kind of want to blow off some steam and, well. That’s the thing, you’re not wrong about you not being my type, at least, you’re not the type of person I typically go for, but I do actually think you’re awfully cute.”

 

My mouth fell open, hardly believing my ears as a blush crept over my cheeks. “What? How can you honestly? I mean, I’m just some boring ass dude. And that’s saying a lot cause your average dude is already plain and boring looking, I just happen to be especially so. Plus, last time I checked you were a lesbian.”

 

Piper shrugged again, sitting up to better meet my gaze. “I’d tell you not to self-deprecate, but, well… never mind. We’ll get to that. And I’m not just a lesbian. I do experience attraction toward men; I just strongly prefer women. I’m more of a bi lesbian. Every once in a while though I do get a bit of a craving for masculinity. Though, in your case, well... I guess we’ll get to that.”

 

Our conversation was only growing increasingly strange. Starting to grow a tad frustrated myself, I tried to make her get to the point. “You’re really cryptic and weird right now dude, what are you getting at?” 

 

“I’ve just been practicing some new magic and I had this big surprise planned for you, but I wasn’t sure how to actually go about doing it. Honestly though? I think this might be as good a time as any. Plus, I could use something to help me blow off steam and this might actually help solve my problem. So, um…” Piper suddenly flushed a little; she’d looked quite sure of herself at first, but suddenly something seemed to catch up to her as uncertainty spread across her face. “Well, I guess there’s no non-forward way to ask this. The magic I was praciticing, which has to do with your surprise, it’s uh, it’s sex related magic. So, do you wanna have sex?”

 

Stunned, I blinked hard a few times and shook my head vigorously in an attempt to shake myself out of whatever bizarre hallucination I seemed to have fallen into. When I finished, I looked back to Piper only to find her looking at me expectantly. “Um, I’m sorry, can you repeat that?”

 

Piper giggled sweetly in that lovely voice of hers. “You didn’t mishear me; look I know this is kind of weird and sudden. Trust me, if there was a way to proposition you like this that didn’t come off as weird and sudden I’d have looked for it. But I also know that you had a huge crush on me when we first met, and while it’s clear you’ve managed to move past that I highly doubt you’ve stopped finding me attractive. Besides, you know I’ve always had a rather… open attitude toward sex. If you don’t want to, just tell me honestly.” Maneuvering herself on my bed, she tucked her legs under herself and sat on her feet to make up our height difference. She looked me in the eye expectantly and flashed a pretty smile. 

 

For my part, I was still recovering from the fact that I’d heard her right the first time. It took me a moment to properly unfreeze. “I mean, I dunno. Obviously yeah I think you’re super attractive and stuff I just also, um. Well, I don’t know I always feel really awkward about sex. Like kind of clumsy and like I’m just piloting a weird meat puppet not actually y’know, getting my body in tune with someone else’s.” 

 

A sly grin played across Piper’s lips. Again, she looked like she knew something she wasn’t letting on; what was she plotting? Before I had time to consider, she leaned forward and placed her hands on my shoulders, pushing me down onto my back. “Don’t worry, that’s exactly what I aim to fix for you.” She crawled forward until she was hovering over me, her hands on either side of my neck, then sat back, resting atop my belly. Delicately, she traced a hand across my chest, and cocked her head to the side as she looked down on me. “Just to be clear, I’m not going to do this if you don’t want me to. Just say the word and I’ll stop.”

 

A bit of telltale discomfort rose in my chest, the typical discomfort I always felt whenever I wound up in a sexual situation. Despite myself though, I wanted Piper; she was simply too gorgeous to pass up. Besides, that discomfort had hardly stopped me in the past. In the end, my sex drive always won out. My desire to touch and please and luxuriate in the experience of getting to be intimate with a gorgeous woman was far stronger than my own personal discomfort. 

 

And, to be clear, Piper was gorgeous. She was small and unbearably pretty, with lovely curves and such a friendly, approachable face. The kind of girl who just felt nice and cozy to be around, without coming off as tooth-rotting wholesome or innocent. She had a punky, witchy style to her, though she was so damn friendly with everyone that she couldn’t come off as moody or edgy to save her life—assuming you weren’t a bigot or a rich asshole, as she saved all her negativity for them. Either way it worked for her, honestly it was unfair just how well it worked for her. Regardless, point being, Piper was the exact sort of girl I so regularly fantasized about. Clever, friendly, gorgeous, huggably small, and with a great sense of style. 

 

Piper’s finger’s tracing down my torso brought me back to reality. Making a playful show of innocence, she began to flirtatiously toy with the hem of my shirt, giving me an inquisitive look. Taking a deep breath, I gave her a single nod to go ahead, and she grinned. 

 

“You’re not going to regret this, I promise! And, again, I’m going to try some magic out here, so if things get weird just stay calm.” She gave me a cheeky wink, and her fingers slipped under my shirt, tracing my belly. Without warning, an electric feeling erupted from my skin wherever she touched me. I involuntarily let out a breathless gasp. Eyes wide, I glanced down to see that under my shirt Piper’s hands seemed to be crackling with magical energy, which explained the sensation, but holy shit, it felt good. Her fingers were so warm and soft, and they felt so good against my bare skin, unlike anything I’d ever felt. She wasn’t even touching me anywhere that exciting yet. 

 

Squirming in place I took a few deep breaths to attempt to calm myself. That proved hopeless when, in a single motion Piper undid the button to my jeans and gave them a sharp, surprisingly strong tug. Before I even had time to process, I was pantsless. I must have had quite the bewildered look on my face, as Piper broke into an amused giggle at the sight of the look I was giving her. She brought her pointer and middle fingers to her lips and kissed them, then stroked my cheek gingerly. A moment later, she completely subverted that sweet, tender gesture by trailing her fingers down my body until they reached the waistband of my boxers. 

 

Her eyes darted up to meet my gaze, and with one deft motion she slid her hand inside, wrapping her fingers around the tip of my throbbing dick and gently squeezing. I was honestly a little surprised to find myself already fully erect and so apparently eager for her touch. Normally, attention down there did little for me in terms of sensation or excitement. Honestly, it had always felt like a bit of a waste: my dick was pretty impressive by most accounts, nicely above average without becoming an inconvenience. I’d been practically blessed with ideal endowment, only to find myself nearly completely uninterested in using it outside of quick self-gratification to milk out a bit of dopamine. But, as was increasingly undeniable, something was different with Piper. 

 

I honestly couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The fact that Piper had even wanted sex from me was still something I was having a hard to believing; I certainly hadn’t expected her to be so assertive and straight to the point. Honestly I was a bit disappointed. I was far more interested in focusing on her pleasure and her body than my own. But perhaps this was part of whatever ‘surprise’ she had lined up for me? She’d said something about sex magic, maybe she was just trying to be efficient about it. I honestly hadn’t put much thought into the whole surprise thing, the fact that one of my friends of three and a half years who had never before made any indication of interest toward me suddenly propositioned me for sex out of nowhere had kind of taken precedence. 

 

Either way, I didn’t have much time to think it over, as a moment later I felt the sharp, earth-shattering feeling of Piper running her fingers along the underside of my cock. Another sudden moan escaped my lips, my voice sounding embarrassingly whiny and needy; Piper seemed to agree, given her amused giggle. I attempted to recover some of my spilled dignity and compose myself, but the way her thumb was brushing against me made that just about impossible. Seemingly satisfied with my reaction, Piper cupped my chin a little, and locked eyes with me. “This might get a little weird,” she said. “But try to just lie back and enjoy it. I promise you’ll love what I have planned.”

 

“What do you m—” I didn’t get the chance to finish. Instead, I was interrupted by my own sharp intake of breath as Piper scooted forward and, with a snap of her fingers, completely disrobed from the waist down. If the fact that Piper had gone from fully clothed to entirely bottomless in the blink of an eye wasn’t surprising enough, the unexpected sight which greeted me was enough to leave me in a state of momentary stunned silence. Hanging between Piper’s legs was a small, cute, limp girldick and a set of shriveled little balls. Clear, watery precum already dripped from her tip, glistening in the light. Mouth agape, I gave her a bewildered look; after a moment, I managed to gather my thoughts enough to speak. “Wait a minute, you’re um… you’re…”

 

“Trans?” She offered; I nodded. “Yep!” Her bubbly chirp suggested she didn’t feel even a hint of apprehension—not that she should have, I just wouldn’t have expected this level of confidence in the matter. “At a young age my parents took me to a witch who read my aura and saw I was a girl. A lot of people—including my folks—still wrongly believe women are better at magic than men, so they were more than happy to support my transition. I considered telling you ahead of time, but something told me this would be a pleasant surprise.” She arched an eyebrow, staring down at me with mischief sparkling in her eyes. “Am I wrong?” 

 

Blushing, I tore my eyes away from her smug, grinning face, and looked at the small, soft dick suspended inches from my face. It was around then that my mouth began to water. Unable to look away, I felt a shiver across my flesh. “No,” I breathed. Piper rewarded me with another tender squeeze on my now painfully erect dick, then began to slowly work her soft hand up and down along my length. A flash of pleasure pulsed from my nethers, leaving me gasping and panting. 

 

This wasn’t exactly my first time, but with the way she felt, it may as well have been. Never in my life had I felt something so intense as Piper’s fingers wrapped around my dick. It was ecstacy everywhere she touched; more than that, the pleasure wasn’t just localized to my nethers, it radiated out, casting rippling waves of erotic sensation from my core. Suddenly I felt hyper aware of every sensation on my body: the sheets against my back, the cool air against my firm nipples, her free hand pinning my shoulders, I could feel everything in such sharp, delicious detail. I’d never considered myself particularly sensitive, but something had clearly changed. 

 

More likely than not, this was more magic. I tried to rise onto my elbows and confirm my suspicion, to look past Piper’s looming form and catch a telltale glimpse of crackling energy at her fingertips, but just as I began to crane my neck to peer past her, Piper’s hand cupped my chin, forcing me to look up into her lovely brown eyes. She gave me a lopsided smirk, then  snapped her fingers. Without warning, I felt a sudden gentle pressure weighing me down, pushing me flat onto my back and forcing me to look straight up at the ceiling. I tried again to resist, but found myself barely capable of movement. 

 

Whatever magic Piper has used covered me completely, I could squirm just enough to stay comfortable and adjust, but there was no way I could sit up for long like this. Her magic coated my body like a thin film, leaving a tingling sensation wherever it touched—which was pretty much everywhere. I was about to protest, but after Piper gave me a long, sensual lick from base to tip, the words died in my throat. “I told you to lie back,” Piper purred in a casually domineering voice. When my only reply was a whimper and a nod, a low chuckled rumbled from deep in her chest. “Good girl,” she crooned. My eyes went wide; even if I didn’t have magic literally holding me down I’d be frozen in place. Why had those two little words caused my heart to do flips in my chest? 

 

Like so many times before, proper consideration of that question was shattered to pieces by Piper resuming her work on my shaft, and again, my entire body lit up with sensation. She giggled at my helplessness, then caressed my cheek and loomed over me, leering down at me. “Now it’s time for Piper to lay some Pipe,” she whispered in a low, husky voice. 

 

Utterly baffled, I opened my mouth to ask her if she actually, genuinely thought that line was in any way smooth; apparently, that was the opportunity she was waiting for. Without warning, her soft, smooth little girlcock slipped right into my mouth, effectively silencing me. I wanted to complain, to protest, but that feeling of my lips wrapped around her shaft felt so right. It was strange, I would normally feel apprehensive about this sort of thing. Normally I’d probably get self-conscious about my thin, dry, cracked lips, or worry that I wouldn’t be able to satisfy someone as amazing as Piper. Instead, I just wanted more of her. Eagerly, I began to run my tongue along the underside of her shenis, earning encouraging gasps and moans from Piper. With each suck and flick of my tongue I coaxed more and more warm, delicious girlcum. She had a mild taste to her, very watery, but slightly sweet and a little bit salty. Mostly, I just reveled in the way her soft, warm flesh felt between my lips. 

 

Slowly, Piper began rocking her hips into me, grinding herself further into me and pushing her—admittedly rather unimpressive length—deeper into my mouth until I was taking the entirety of her organ in my mouth. My eyes flicked up to gaze at her face, and I was rewarded with the breathtaking sight of her riding my face, lost in ecstasy. Her head was tilted back, mouth agape in the midst of a long, panting moan. Her bra sat discarded beside her, and the hand which she wasn’t using to stroke my cock had slipped up under her shirt, now fondling her plump, full breasts, which I could just barely glimpse from my position below her. A pang of envy shot through me, she looked so lost in the pleasure, she was so pretty, her face and body appeared almost perfectly sculpted to be the very image of feminine beauty. I was gazing up at a goddess, and I felt so insignificant, so plain in comparison to her radiance. 

 

Just then, her eyes came down to pin me in place, and my heart stopped. She gave me an earth-shattering smile, full of both passion and tender affection. There was something else there, though, if I didn’t know better I would have thought it to be lust. But not just any lust, specifically lusting after another, like looking at me was setting her heart aflame. She gave my cheek a slow, passionate caress. Her touch on the soft, perfectly smooth skin of my cheek was electrifying, which, admittedly, wasn’t new given the way her touch had felt so far.

 

That suddenly seemed far less important when Piper gave the base of my throbbing dick another squeeze and sent my mind spinning. The way she could squeeze my entire length in her little hand felt so amazing. Just as Piper had suggested earlier, I couldn’t feel any of the usual physical discomfort. That was probably the fault of whatever magic she was using, but who was I to complain? As far as I was concerned, these were all pretty clearly net positives.  

 

Still gazing down at me with that intense stare of hers, Piper rolled her body and hips into me one more time, pushing her soft little womanhood into my mouth again. I dutifully returned my focus to pleasing her, rolling my tongue along her sensitive, leaking head. From what I could tell, she was leaking even more than usual, not that I was complaining about getting to lick up more of her hot cum. Satisfied with my performance, Piper bit her lip, and began to speak. Heaving, panting breaths punctuated each of her words. “You have no idea how beautiful you look down there,” she cooed. My heart fluttered at her praise. “No idea how amazing those plump, soft, pretty, lips of yours look wrapped around my cock.”

 

I could hardly believe my ears. Piper really thought I was beautiful? This was entirely unfair. Fine, I was pretty good looking I guess, and I did have nice, pretty lips, but there was no way I could ever hold a candle to her. Even if Piper did find me attractive, she was clearly just trying to tell me what she thought I wanted to hear instead of what she actually saw. More importantly, why the fuck did being complimented that way make me feel so giddy? Between this and her ‘good girl’ from earlier I could see a clear pattern. Was Piper into degradation or feminization or something? Given how I was reacting to the ways she was treating me, was I into it? 

 

Another bolt of pleasure arced up from my groin and through the rest of my body as Piper kneaded my dick in her delicate hand. I felt more aroused and sensitive than ever. Even in the face of such rapturious pleasure though, like always, I was having a hard time getting fully erect, though I definitely had a respectable semi going. My member was just hard enough to stand on its own, but soft enough for there to be a tiny bit of give as Piper’s fingers worked me. Typically that might make me feel rather inadequate, but I just didn’t care. I was too busy enjoying myself. Just as before, her touch put my body into sharp relief, lighting up my every sensation. The best part was, I still couldn’t feel even a hint of my usual sexual discomfort. If anything, I felt more at home under her touch than ever before. 

 

The sensations were enough to practically drown me; I was well and truly lost, dissociating from physical sensation and transcending to higher and higher experiences of greater and greater pleasure. The feelings were everywhere now, roaming over me, practically groping and kneading at my flesh. All my senses save touch were dulled—and even that was less an awareness of my physical self and more a sharpened point of amorphous, delicious bliss inflicted upon every inch of me—but in the background I heard the first of many high, needy, muffled moans. 

 

Next I knew, Piper’s free hand was lightly brushing across my torso; the tips of her fingers just barely grazing soft, tender skin. I squirmed helplessly under her, but she barely budged, her body weighing me down heavily. This was hardly surprising, I’d always been pretty physically weak. Lifting someone as big as Piper was beyond someone with my puny strength, I wasn’t certain I could shove her off even if I wanted to. Without warning, her hand came to rest on my chest, and she lightly pinched one of my nipples. Another stifled moan rose from my lips, whiny, needy. I sounded well and truly pathetic. I didn’t care. Her fingers felt so good on my nipples. Giggling, Piper began to lightly stroke and pinch my nipples further, toying with me as my arousal built further along with my high, whiny moans and gasps. 

 

A stirring in my mouth called my attention. After all this time, after all the attention I’d given her, suddenly I could feel Piper’s womanhood begin to stiffen inside my mouth. By this point, I’d just assumed she was just permanently limp, unable to get hard at all—I’d certainly heard that was something that could happen with trans girl’s dicks before. But, like some ancient beast awakening from a thousand year slumber, Piper’s cocklet began to harden.

 

Hi again! I hope you enjoyed. If you did, and want to read more right now, you can do that! This story is currently finished and available to read in full on my patreon right now. There, you can also get access to my discord server, early access to my work, exclusive content (including audio readings of some of my works) AND pictures of my cat (this is not a euphemism). 
 
If you'd like to commission a work from me, feel free to email me at [email protected] 
 
All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older.

130