Chapter 3 – Settling In
3.9k 7 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I gazed up at Piper, and she quirked an expectant eyebrow, causing my breath to catch in my throat. I was trying to ask her what the deal was with this new body, but she'd gone and silenced me with just a look. My heart was hammering in my chest; I literally felt my nethers twitch at the sight of her smile; my legs may as well have been literal jelly at that point. It took everything I had to keep myself from starting to pant then and there. Eventually, though, I managed to compose myself. “What did you do?” I asked in a shaky, soft voice. 

 

“Aside from the obvious?” Piper asked. “To simplify a little, I’ve been learning to read auras since that was how people found out I was trans before even I knew and I felt like that would be a good skill to have to help my community. Anyway, a couple weeks ago I read yours on a whim. I think you can see where this is going…” she trailed off.

 

“I’m… trans?” I whimpered. “But I—that doesn’t make sense—I never—if I was trans I—”

 

A gentle hand fell on my shoulder, for some reason even this very normal, platonic level of intimacy was enough to make me shudder in place. “Hey,” Piper called softly. “I know this is kind of overwhelming and existential. And well, maybe it would have been nicer of me to tell you ahead of time, but I didn’t want you to freak out and try to back out of it. Y’know, kind of like what you’re doing right now. This stuff is complicated, and we can work through it some other time. But tell me honestly, how do you feel about your body right now?”

 

That was hardly a fair question, of course I liked it! Wasn’t that obvious? “Oh,” I murmured .

 

“Yeah.”

 

“So why are you all?” I trailed off, making a weak gesture toward Piper. 

 

“Well, it turns out that masculine—or feminine—essence makes great spellcasting fuel. While you were sucking me off you were also sort of draining all your masculinity into me. I also cast a filter on your perception so you wouldn’t realize anything was off about your body as it changed—just to make sure the spell didn’t get disrupted by you freaking out part way through. But yeah, that’s the basic idea, I got rid of your masculinity and used it as spellcasting fuel—not that there was much masculinity to go around outside of your physical body and a bunch of dated gender roles ideas which you hadn’t quite managed to scrub out of that pretty little head of yours.” 

 

Suddenly I was blushing again. It wasn’t fair! Even when explaining the mechanics of magic to me Piper was somehow managing to fluster me. She giggled a little at the effect she was having on me, then ruffled my hair affectionately—which woke up another ecstatic burst of fluttery feelings from deep in my core—before continuing. “Anyway, I had to do something with all that ‘masculinity’ so I used it to make myself—well, not exactly masculine, but y’know, tall and buff and hot. After that I just needed to sort of I guess ‘awaken’ your femininity and viola!” Her hand rose in a little flourish.

 

“S-so you made my personality more feminine?” I asked meekly. No, that wasn’t right. I was supposed to be upset by this! I was supposed to be putting my foot down. “Y-you can’t just reach into someone’s head and change who they are!” I protested. 

 

Piper raised her arms defensively. “Now listen here! Anything you’re feeling right now was there all along, just buried under a layer of performative masculinity BS. All I took away were your preconceived notions about who you were ‘supposed’ to be. You’re not a different person. I didn’t change or take away like your interests or passions or anything. You’re just not going to let years of being taught you had to act one way or another get in the way of who you want to be.” She grew quiet for a long few moments, then huffed. “I mean I can give that stuff back if you want,” she offered reluctantly.

 

I froze in place, dread creeping up in my stomach. “I um, n-no that’s okay!” I half-blurted, half-yelled. “I just uh—well y’see I—god fucking dammit!” Every time I tried to say it I felt the beginnings of a blush creep across my face. I looked to Piper for help, but if she knew what I was trying to say she wasn’t about to say it for me. Groaning in frustration, I clenched my fist and shut my eyes. “I just feel all subby and girly and stuff y’know!” After a tense silence, I slowly cracked my eyes open, expecting that all too familiar teasing grin to be plastered across Piper’s face. To my surprise, she looked neither surprised, nor smug. 

 

“Yeah,” she nodded, then gave a shrug. “That’s pretty common for trans girls. You spend your whole life with the expectation that you’ll be masculine and tough and in control. it’s really tempting to be the exact opposite when you’re given the opportunity. Some gals grow out of it once femininity stops being new and fresh, for others it’s just a part of who they are.”

 

“Oh,” I muttered, giving a little nod and looking away. Was I disappointed? 

 

“What?” Piper breathed. “Were you expecting me to react differently?” My eyes snapped back up to her face. Suddenly that telltale confident, controlling lilt to her voice had crept back in. Smooth and husky, each of her words oozed dominance. “Maybe you thought I’d tease you? Call you an adorable little cutie? Tell you that anyone with half a brain could have had you pegged as a soft, delicate, subby femme from a mile away?” Before I had a chance to properly react, Piper’s gentle hand rose to gently wrap around my throat. She smirked, then pressed ever so lightly, not enough to choke me, but enough for me to know exactly where she wanted me to be. 

 

I couldn’t have resisted if I wanted to. Still mentally recovering from the onslaught of Piper’s gentle teasing, I simply collapsed backward into a now very familiar position with Piper leaning over me and me being forced to look up into her eyes. Her free hand pinned one of my shoulders in place, as the one on my throat slowly withdrew, but not before lightly caressing my neck. “Such a pretty thing. Though that neck of yours looks awfully bare. Perhaps I’ll need to get you a collar.” There was no need for me to respond verbally. The way I shuddered and blushed, squirming under her gaze told Piper all she needed to know. “That’s a yes, then.” 

 

It was really starting to seem like Piper has some kind of kink for interrupting me by doing something really fucking hot, because just as a bit of not even half-hearted protest began to form on my lips, she silenced me with a kiss. “You know,” she murmured. “You mentioned being my date to that party earlier. That’s actually what got me thinking about this. The thing is, I don’t want to be someone’s arm candy; something tells me, though, that you wouldn’t mind being mine. Would you like that? To wear a pretty dress and hang off my arm as I play the part of the dashing, confident witch?” 

 

The small ‘eep’ which squeaked from the back of my throat seemed to be enough answer for both of us; I elected to respond anyway. “Would your um, wouldn’t your parents have a problem with that?” I stammered. 

 

Fuck what my parents think.” A broad, relieved smile played over Piper’s face. “Holy shit that felt good to say. I dunno what it is. Maybe it’s just a placebo thing from getting this taller, stronger body, maybe just getting into a toppy mindset with you is doing something for me, or hell, maybe I gained some confidence when I took your ‘masculinity—’” it wasn’t fucking fair how Piper could reduce me to a blushy mess by simply scoffing at the very nortion of my former masculinity. “But I feel like I’m on top of the fucking world. I’m not gonna let those assholes, or any assholes, walk over me anymore.” She tenderly stroked my cheek, leaning in close. “That goes double for you. I want you. You’ve been my friend for so long. And now that you have that adorable body I just want to make you mine, if you’ll have me.”

 

 Somehow, I managed to squeak out a tiny, “yes.”

 

“In that case, I’m not gonna let anyone walk over you, either—except for me, of course.” That fucking devilish grin of hers, it was too much. By that point I was almost starting to worry that I’d literally started melting into the bedsheets. I was certainly feeling a bit damp, though that was localized to a pretty particular area and, admittedly, to be expected. But just as that confident, domineering veneer became too much to bear, Piper’s smile softened. 

 

She looked long into my eyes with real, genuine affection that I really hadn’t expected to come from her. That wasn’t to say I didn’t appreciate it; that also wasn’t to say it did anything to make me less flustered. Still, I managed to smile back. We shared a moment like that, the reality that we were a thing now dawning on both of us. The reality that I was a girl, actually and got to be one was also still kind of dawning on me, but honestly I was still a bit in shock about that one. 

 

Just as the moment started to get a little too comfortable, a look suddenly crossed Piper’s face. This time, though, it was more a look of realization and amusement than anything. “What is it?” I asked. 

 

Piper shook her head, and giggled a little. “Nothing, I just well, I just realized that we’ve gone through all this stuff with you realizing you’re a girl and all this flirting and us deciding to start going out, but like, you need a fucking name.” 

 

“Oh.” Shit. “Well um, believe it or not I didn’t expect to get turned into a girl when I woke up this morning. I didn’t exactly come prepared.” 

 

“This is fair. But I can’t just call you ‘you.’” Piper grew thoughtful for a moment, looking me up and down, before nodding to herself. “Plum,” she said flatly .

 

“What?” I blurted. “You can’t just decide someone’s name for them!”

 

“I’m not!” She exclaimed defensively. “But like I said, I need to call you something. If you want a different name then pick one. Until then you’re my little Plum; unless, of course you ask me not to call you that.” 

 

Rolling my eyes, I grumbled a little. “It’s fine, I guess,” I conceded. “But I’m going to pick a real name eventually!” 

 

Piper just giggled. “Of course. You seem like someone who’s great at making her own decisions and hates being told what to do.”

 

I gave her a pouting glare, but didn’t bother lying. 

 

After another burst of giggles, Piper cupped my chin, locking eyes with me. “Well then, we’ve got a couple days to get ready for the party. And a hell of a lot that needs to get done in terms of legal stuff and social stuff. So we’ll need to be smart and prioritize. I’ll of course help you at every step of the way, but we need to use our time wisely. So get on your stomach.”

 

For most of that, I’d been nodding along in agreement, but that last bit triggered a proverbial record scratch in my mind. “Wh-what.” 

 

“Get on your stomach,” she insisted. Her hands crept under my right hip and she gently flipped me over. 

 

“What are you doing?” I shouted in protest. The next thing I knew Piper’s hands were running up my thighs, eliciting a surprised yelp. She eagerly hiked up my skirt, and exposed my bare ass to the open air. 

 

After sharp intake of breath, Piper let out a heavy exhale, muttering a single word along with it. “Damn.” 

 

At the very least, I could take solace in the fact that Piper was looking at that set of cheeks, as my other set had gone beet red. “You can’t just—you said we had to—this isn’t.” 

 

“If you want me to stop all you have to do is tell me to.” Now that was uncalled for. How dare Piper be like that? Making me admit to wanting things that I was embarrassed about. “Good girl Plum,” she cooed. I face-planted right into the pillow, and Piper just giggled. “Now then, time to get you all clean and ready.” Another loud snap rang out in the room, and instantly I felt something warm and wet inside my ass. She gave me an experimental squeeze, made some comment about me being a squeaky toy which I didn’t really have the presence of mind to process, and readjusted herself behind me. “You’re all clean and lubed up, are you ready?” She asked. I just gave a silent nod into my pillow. 

 

Something hard pressed gently against my asshole, and I yelped, tensed for a moment, then relaxed. Piper reached forward to gently squeeze my hand, and took a deep breath. “Well then, I think we’re both all set. It’s time for Piper to become a Plumber.”

 

Hello my lovely readers! As someone pointed out, I never got around to finishing out this story, so here it is! Sorry for the long delay. I hope you all enjoyed. As always, I'd like to take a moment to plug my patreon where you can get early and or exclusive access to stories, other content such as erotic audio recordings AND pictures of my cat. I'd also like to mention that currently, all of my patreon income goes toward mutual aid, this will be ongoing until I announce otherwise (though I will not be going back to update this post to reflect that, please check my most recent posts to see if I am still doing this). So come for the writing, stay for the knowledge that your money is going to helping people in need!

122