Endure
3.4k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the three heard Shiroe's question. The three of them frowned their brows. They realize this topic is serious than they expected. 

Sona cup her chin using her thump and index finger. She close her eyes as she is thinking deeply what could be that make Shido's situation so severe. However, despite analyzing inside her mind she could not find the answer. 

Opening her eyes, Sona stared at Shiroe whose face turned serious. Sona could discern that Shiroe is very serious when She ask that question. 

"I will. I will die for Shido's sake. I don't know what is happening to Shido, it frustrates me that I couldn't even tell something is happening to Shido." Sona look at Shire and said with resolute. Sona wanted to know what is happening behind her back. 

"Is that so... then I will test you." Shiroe said. She then put pressure on Sona. "Endure it."

"Ugh!" Sona utter a loud groan. Her face darkened, Fear is creeping into her body. She could feel a horrifying pressure engulfing her, She could feel prickly on her skin, it's as if she was skinned alive. It made her feel scared, as tears flows from her eyes. Sona clenched ger fist tightly, Pain and Pain is the only thing she could feel at this moment. Even though, a few seconds only passed. For her it's like she is in hell for a year. Her mind is in wreck, She couldn't even think straight. She wanted to give up, She tried to raise her hand to give up but she recalled this is her test. If she give up right now, it also means she is not serious for shido's sake, it also means her love for shido is weak. 

She then remembered how she reprimanded her daughter years ago, it turns out she is also one who should think about her feelings more seriously. How hypocrite of her to scold her daughter for having fragile love when she did not even know she is also the same. Sona clutch her chest as gritted her teeth, enduring the sickly pain creeping through her skin.

In the end, Sona did not give up. The only thing in her mind 'For Shido, For Shido I don't care about this pain. I will endure it. I want to know what's happening to him, Who was troubling I will make them pay for it.' Her only focus is about shido. She even forgot about the other three people sitting at the table with her. 

The harmonic atmosphere earlier fades away. Reina and Fuuka got startled on what occured to Sona. They could see her sweating profusely, breath became heavy as her face darkened. They clenched their fist.

"Y-You that's Enough!" Reina wanted to tell Shiroe to stop. They could tell Sona is feeling pain.

"No I won't. This is for Shido. I want to test your love for him." Shiroe look at them with calm expression despite feeling hurt inside her heart. Shiroe didn't really want to hurt them, After all Shiroe have a pure light element. Doing something cruel like this, How could she stay calm. She is only doing a poker face while deep inside her, She is hurting also. However Shiroe knows that this is for Shido's sake. She will do anything to make him happy and get a beautiful life.

"Why would you do something like this?" Reina is oblivious on what is happening inside Shiroe's heart. She only thinks, Hoe could she stay calm and do something cruel to Sona. Reina's eyes turn moist. Then she continued. "How could I allow Sona to endure the pain alone... You said it's for Shido right! Then let me too! I will taste the pain!"

Shiroe turn her calm and indifferent expression to Reina. She felt guilty, She slightly nodded her aithout answering Reina. She put a pressure into her.

"Ack!" 

Reina's mind thrn numb instantly. As she could feel the amount of pain Sona is experiencing. She hug her shoulders as she trembled. She gritted her teeth like Sona. 

"How about you? Do love Shido?" Shiroe whose heart could not face the two anymore turn her attention to Fuuka. Who only stayed silent this whole time. 

For Fuuka, what is happening is very new to her. She was greatly startled. She didn't understand why Sona is having that expression. It's as if Sona is suffering from hell. Truthfully, Fuuka is scared. Her heart is bearing faster despite her face is also calm like Shiroe. The two of them is looking at each other, Fuuka could tell Shiroe is faking her expression. Since she is good at hiding emotions.

"I will." As always Fuuka only spoke minimal words. Fuuka closed her eyes preparing to what's to come.

Shiroe admire the braveness of this mortal in front of her. She can tell Fuuka is a normal human. She also could tell Fuuka is faking her expression. Shiroe felt closeness to Fuuka, As they say Pure hearted ones would get along. Though, Shiroe would try and get along with the others. 

Shiroe put a small amount of pressure to Fuuka. Shiroe then close her eyes then she thought. 'As Reina said, How could she let everyone endure pain. I too will endure with all of you.' Shiroe then chanted a mantra. This mantra, Shido is the one who made it. It's just a masochistic mantra, it means it's a failure and at the same time could gain benefit. When using this mantra one would feel hellish pain.

...

Meanwhile at Rai's room. 

After thos intense session with Rai with my second body. It's really fucking weird.

I am experiencing both relaxing and intense pleasure at the same time. In my main body, I'm having a good sleep with Shina under the cherry blossom. While enjoying the pleasant air. 

In the second body, Rai's stupidly high stamina in her semi-dragon-human form. Earlier at middle of the night, Rai was in her human form so she didn't really have much stamina. She has a stamina 10x a normal human in her human form but in her semi-dragon-human form she has insanely 100× stamina as her human form. 

Oh, I underestimated my opponent. She really became wild after she woke up. Even so, It's still not enough. Although, her dragon form has more stamina than her semi-dragon-human form. I don't want to have a sex with a large dragon. We've been doing this for straight 5 days inside my time-barrier.

Anyways after that intense sex with Rai. She finally collapsed from extreme exhaustion. She said

"I never experienced suxh great pleasure in my entire life... Shido-sama, please take responsibility. I bet my body couldn't live without you anymore." Rai said while she embrace my left arm firmly.

I look at her closely. Rai is certainly beautiful and I love to have her in my harem. However I made a promise with Shiroe. 

"Rai I gladly love to. But we still need the permission of my first wife." I replied. I place my hand on her cheek caressing her smooth cheeks. 

"Thank you Shido-sama. Shido-sama is right. To enter you life I, Rai will ask your first wife personally. Shido-sama doesn't need to concern yourself about me. Since it's my wish to be with you, Rai will take the test from the First wife." Rai politely said. 

"Test?" I asked. I'm a bit confused.

"Yes, Shido-sama. In my clan, If a woman decide to enter a Man's harem, that woman should take a test given from the First Wife." Rai said happily. 

"Heee, I didn't thought you have a custom like that." I said a bit surprised. "Then, I can only cheer you up."

"Yes, I'm pleased to have your encouragement Shido-sama." Rai said. She gave me a very sweet smile. 

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

37