Sakura blossom
3.2k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed by. It's lunch time.

Shina and I is peacefully resting under the cherry blossom. I didn't really want to disturb shina who was having a great time sleeping while leaning on my shoulder. I think it would be a sin to wake her up. But, we can't skip lunch. 

Reluctantly, I nudge Shina. Her eyes flutters as she was awoken by gentle force. She look at me, slightly confused.

"Baby, it's time to eat lunch." I softly said.

"Mm, okay." Shina dazedly nodded her head. She added."Pick me up."

Seeing her spoiled behaviour. I wryly smiled. Shaking my head. I asked. "Do you want piggyback or-"

Before I could finish, Shina interrupted.

"Princess carry." She said. Her hopeful expression said it all. She want to be spoiled. I just stroke her hair and stand up.

Picking her up in princess carry. She hug my neck tightly as she place her head on my chest. Shina is so light but I can't help but tell a joke.

"Shina you are heavy." I teased her.

Suddenly the spoiled girl squinted her eyes. As she retorted. "Who is heavy! Who are you calling heavy!"

Shina tightened her embrace on my neck. If I was a normal man, it would certainly hurt like hell. Fortunately with a body equivalent to superhuman. It's like a tickle. But even so, I still pretend to be hurt cause It is more fun that way.

"Ouch Ouch! I'm joking, I'm joking." I pretend to be out of breath. Then I added. "I'm sorry baby. You are light as feather."

But I didn't expect my words is like a fuel added into the fire. "What? You are calling me skinny now!"

This time my reaction is genuine, I'm shocked. Women are unreasonable sometimes. 

Shina knew I'm joking but seeing me having a troubled expression. She kinda likes to tease me, She now understand why her mother and other older women would tease shido constantly. But I didn't know that. Poor me, My teasing backfired. Shina gave me a fiercely look.

"No I didn't mean it like that. I'm saying is, Shina you have great figure..." I smoothed my words. 

Shina look at me intently. Shina wanted me to compliment her but she didn't want me to know she likes my compliment. Despite having serious expression on the outside, Shina became bubbly inside her mind. Her heart is like being squished by happiness. 

'Shido compliment me more...' She thought. I wonder where this personality came from. 

I began walking towards the village. However behind us, I did not notice the branch of the Cherry blossom twitch. 

On top of a branch there is a shadow lurking, watching the two walking away from the Cherry blossom. The eyes of the shadow was staring at the leaving figure of the man. They could sense that the man is very powerful, their eyes could see the massive aura sorrounding around the man. Truthfully, they we're scared at first when the man approached the cherry blossom. They thought the man has malicious intention but when the man and young girl sat under the tree admiring the view. They became less cautious, they watch the two with curiousity. Then they watch the two leave, the shadow felt sad being left behind they wanted to get out in here but unfortunately, it seems they couldn't.

Of course I didn't saw the shadow, because they didn't have malicious intent towards us. That's why I did not see them. If I activated my intent then it's possible I could find them. But because I was relaxing with Shina I let my guard down.

Leaving the cherry blossom. We head towards the village. 

...

Lounge hall. Four women we're sweating profusely. Watching it from afar, They look hot because of how their skin became lusty red. Breathing heavily as steamy hot air is released from their pretty lips. They look so erotic that even an impotent man could make his lower body wake up. Who could resist the temptation of four beautiful women, their beauties can make all women envious and can cause world war. If that was 10 years ago, it would be really possible.

However, If someone look at them closely they would be able find out they we're wrong. The four women are not having a steamy and pleasurable business, one could easily tell that this four women is experiencing discomfort and agony. Just looking at them can make one's hair shiver, what could make them in pain just by seating at the table with a cup of tea? They would think of that question. 

1 hour has passed since the four endured the unbearable pain. However because of three women's resolution of finding out what shido's current situation they don't care about the pain. They just eanted be shido's side and protect him. In addition, These we're unconsciously competing with each other. Although it is unnecessary they couldn't help but compete. 

Beside it's a test for love. The more they endure the pain, it could also mean their love for Shido is stronger. Women are weird sometimes, they would love to fight for their love. Well, that's why they are so cute. Women are petty sometimes but because they are just not being honest.

As for Shiroe, She doesn't want to watch them in pain while she is relaxing. So she chanted the mantra that shido made though it's failure. However, it has benefits such as Mind training, Mental endurance and Spirit strengthening. But one need to bear the side effect, Unbearable Pain while chanting the mantra. One really don't need to worry because it can only cause unbearable pain and no other sjde effects and that is also the failure part.

Anyway, For Shiroe the benefits didn't really matter because it wouldn't even give her satisfying result what matters the most is the pain. Call her masochistic but honestly she is not doing this because she is that type of person but she can't feel relaxed while her other fellow sister is in pain.

A moment later. Shiroe open her eyes as she stop chanting chanting mantra. Releasing a exasperated sigh. She could feel the prickly feeling in her nerves. She even shuddered, She doesn't really have a physical body yet she could feel pain in her nerves. 'What a terrifying mantra.' She thought.

Shiroe look at the other three gritting their teeth. Shiroe then stop the pressure.

Sona cough up an air. Her vision became hazy as she look around. She could feel her body is still shivering from the pain. She took a handkerchief in her pocket wiping her sweat on her face. She look at Shiroe but got confused because she notice how soaked Shiroe is, it's as if she was also experiencing hellish pain. 

"Why are you also sweating?" Sona asked Shiroe. While her voice is kind of hoarse from groaning earlier.

"That's because I don't want be left out." Shiroe answered.

Her answer cause Sona to be shocked. "Y-you don't want to be left out you say.."

"Yeah. That is right." Shiroe nodded. 

Sona shake her head. She turn towards the other two. "So you two too huh."

Reina struggled to utter a word. "Yeah.."

As for Fuuka she could only nod her head. That pain, she thought it's the same when gave birth to Fuumi. That pain cause her to be notalgic.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

39