Incoming!
2.7k 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shido-nii what do you think?" 

After the performance, Rika approached me and asked me what I do think about the performance but I have a feeling that there's more to it. 

"Well, It's good and amazing. Rika looks so graceful when you dance. Of course the other's did quite a great job. If I was a normal person I would have thought this was a dream or I am really in heaven. Basically, all of you are so amazingly beautiful."

I look at the other girls behind Rika who was listening to m compliments. They giggled when they hear me compliment them. Un, They truly are beautiful when they smile. 

However there we're two girls who seems quite disappointed. Well, I already guessed the other one but I have some idea for the last one. 

Shina was disappointed cause she didn't took part of the event. As a result she didn't receive my compliments. Sigh, She's so easy to read.

As for the last one. Rika, I have an idea that she was hoping for more than compliment that puzzled me a little bit. 

Fortunately, I got a clue.

On top of her hair, A little strand of hair that was known as Ahoge in anime. It was wiggling left and right. Just like any other characters out there, I got curious of such phenomenon myself. It's really mysterious on how such little hair could be a little playful sometimes.

Smiling, I raised my hand and place it on top of her head giving her slight pat. My actions was sudden that surprised Rika. She didn't reject my patting but instead she quite liked it. I could even see her heels raised up a little from being delighted.

"Mmmh, Shido-nii thank you." Rika said happily.

While little Shina on my side keep pinching the flesh of my waist. I don't know why she felt competitive with Rika but not with my other women. I wonder why, Women thoughts are so mystery. Shaking my head I only let out a smile.

"No need to thank me. I think I should be the one thanking you. It's because you invited me to this event, it made me happy that you let me watch... Of course, to other girls as well. Thank you everyone for letting me watch such wonderful thing in my life."

Rika smile widened as the other girls as well. 

"Shido-nii let's go." Rika grab my hand as we tried to go back to the village.

The others used their magic to fix the place. The clouds disperse like it was just an illusion. Then with that, We continued walking towards the village. 

Despite that I knew something is coming towards our groups in fast speed. I calculated that we would arrive inside the village in time before that 'thing' arrived.

While we we're walking, The girls happily chatted with each other. I can hear they will again do another ceremony next month. The concept would be something from tribal god. Which I don't know this god well.

I got curious and asked the girls about it. So I learned about it that this god was worshipped by a small village in africa or somewhere around that part of country. 

It seems that this god is quite a ferocious one. It was known as God of Killing or God of Hunt. It lurks like a wolf eyeing for it's prey. It has the appearance of a werewolf from the girls information. The tribe who worship this god would sacrifice a maiden to spare them, which I don't get why they worship such god in the first place.

I could only shrug hearing such absurd god.

Welp, It's not my problem. There's nothing I can do about it. If they worship such gods then I can't interfere with their religious way. After all, it would only worsen the situation if I truly want to change their way.

Anyway, Let's go back to the topic. 

The 'thing' is getting really close to us. I wonder what was it, It can even evade my sight.

I feel a bit restless, However, I didn't panic because it seems that 'thing' isn't powerful. It has only powerful invisibility or something. But, I can't feel any treat from it so there's no  need for me to be cautious.

But, It doesn't mean I will let my guard down. I already prepared myself when the time comes.

This is really not interesting you know. Easily finding the enemy plotting behind your back. It's like spoiling everything. 

If I didn't have such powerful sense, I would have not thought about being ambushed and it will make things interesting just like in novels I read. 

Sigh, Why am I thinking absurd things anyway.

The girls and I arrived in front of the main entrance of the the village. One by one, the girls started to disappear.

I forgot to tell about it, It seems the village has a powerful barrier that hides from the world. No wonder I can't find it in online map when I tried to search the location on my 

smart bracelet.

That 'thing' behind our back seemingly waiting. It appears 'it' wanted to hunt someone. hmm, Who was 'it's' target? Will 'it' kill or kidnapped? I'll find out later.

So this was a scheme, a plot. I should replan my plans. 

let's wait for that 'to' move and find out who was it's target so I can uncover the plot behind.

There we're few girls left outside the entrance, Shina, Rika, little Ran and her friends happily chatting.

Just when Ran and her friends walked into the entrance. That 'thing' started to move slowly, Now that 'it' was so close to my perimeter. I can finally, hear it moving. It's breathing became rougher and with a hint of nervousness. 

I got shock a bit cause this was not a professional but I novice. An assassin should have steady breathing and low presence. But this was the opposite of an assassin.

When it got closer, I can now sense it's whole presence. It was a woman... Well of course they are. I'm still surprised about it though.

The smell of a fresh and purity. Basically, A maiden. Ahem, don't judge me. Just because my sense of smell greatly heightened does not mean I'm a pervert. It's just because I'm surrounded by maidens and it was easy to tell if a girl is chaste or not.

---------------------------------

I noticed that some of you thinks that this arc is way too long. I also know about it too. But, I can't really change all things all of sudden. If I do the next arc, I need to time skip. I may left out some details. Even though the theme of the novel is supposed to be magic, I really don't plan on making this into action novel. 

I like slice of life, Romance and some ecchi. Not a fan of fighting novels. What's more I don't really know how to make fighting scenes. 

I fucking Love Incest! Okay, I can't help it. It might be me being selfish. 

So I must say to do those who don't like the way things are. I'm sorry you didn't like my novel, but the door is open. I did not force anyone to read my work.

----------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

27