Fallen
2.6k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the dark room. Heavy breathing can be heard coming from the Girl in skin-tight suit, Sitting in the middle of the room.

She was the Assassin who I caught following me around. I captured her so I can get information from her, on whose behind the scheme. But, there was a slight problem while questioning her. Before I can make her cough up some information, She became horny. Yep what I said was right.

I really sometimes forgot about my strong pheromonial scent would affect girls around me. I better be careful next time, especially getting in an enclosed room or the consequences will be devastating but pleasurable. Shaking from exasperation, this is not going to end fast....

------------

Girl's pov.

Where am I?

I remember following the target... Ack! I feel drowsy

Looking around the room, She found out she was captured. Realizing that her mission was a failure she use her tongue to get the poison behind her teeth. However, There was nothing in there.

Then she heard a deep-sounding voice.

"Oh, You're awake."

Who's that! She became vigilant all of  sudden. She didn't understand what he was saying, it was japanese.

Wait, That's the target! Why is he here? More importantly, How did her capture me? I'm much stronger than this man...Man.

Well, She didn't really need to brag about it. Yes, She is certainly stronger than your average man. But, is Shido an average? Unfortunately, He was monster.

The lighting int this room is obstructing my vision. A figure comes forwards that sent me into daze.

Handsome. The word appeared in my head. That look is a crime. Her breathe suddenly became erratic as she tried her best to stay calm. She doesn't know why her body reacted like this, never in her whole life she experienced this kind of situation. That only made her speechless.

This was the first time she saw a man in this age. Because of scarcity of men in the world this was her first one seeing again. Well of course, When she was a child back then she saw one but never really thought deep about it. She thought men are disgusting assholes. Perverts and scums. That what's she heard about men from that time, until now she still hold that misconception. Though she may not wrong about it, Well men of course would only think about their third leg. That's if the guy is irrational and a psycho he would show a disgusting side of a man can be.

Later, She realized it wasn't the fault of a man after all. Yep, Just like her horny mother.

Just remembering that bitch, Irked me. Shaking those unnecessary thoughts away. She keep looking at the handsome face of the man walking around her.

Oblivious of what is happening to her body. Also, completely forgot to answer the question. She became mesmerized by the man before her. Words just stuck in her throat.

Her body heated up slowly. Making her feel uncomfortable as she rub her thighs together. 

The sound of her breathing was getting louder as she keep watching the man. 

Unconsciously, she lick her lips making her look sexy and endearing. Inappropriate for assassin-in-training like her. 

The man stopped in front of her. She uttered "Godly handsome."

She imagined the man has halo above his head, An Angel to be exact. She forgot that the one who capture her was the man before her. She thought he was her saviour. 

Her heart was beating fast. She clenched her fist and a large smile on her face. The hotness in her body made her feel muddlehead. It was the frustration building up in her. Lacking of Male pheromones in her entire life made a drastic reaction inside her body. 

It's like a new type of disease invading a human body killing the holder in the process. But if he holder became used to the disease that also meant their body became immune to such disease. Like this kind of situation where a girl pheromones didn't interact with a male pheromones for the past few years. Which of course made the female pheromones build up. The cause of the absent of a male pheromones.(A/N: Before you criticize me, I wrote this because I read a certain study, which I won't point out where is it. However, I can tell half of this is true and the other half may be false. And oh yes, it wasn't hormones but pheromones, I'm deeply embarrassed about myself I hope you all let that slide.) 

But, for a clueless girl like her who didn't know how masturbate or knew what sex is. She did not know what she was feeling right now. 

The girl has this idea of pouncing the man that popped in her hed. She didn't know why she wanted to do that. It was her intuition to do that. 

There was this rope binding her that restrict her movements. It's making her feel vex. She also forgot that why a rope can bind her to begin with and forgot that her mission is failed. Right now, she was just a maiden in heat.

Her nipples got hard. She wanted to pinch her nipples as she let the man watch her. She didn't why she wanted to but her instinct told her to do so. It was scary to think that her mind is sending her instructions if she was in clear mind she would be terrified of what's happening.

However, Right now her mind wasn't clear enough to think normally. When the rope that bind came loose. She should have attack the guy but, things didn't work normally she did the unexpected move.

Without even minding about the bind loosening. She move her hand to her breast slowly until cupping her breast. While, the other hand went down to her secreting valley. Despite the skin tight suit she was wearing, it could not hide her wetness. 

Unknown to her, She was basically masturbating in front of him. She didn't knew what world she entered. She was lost in pleasure. Her mind was not in real world anymore the only thing in her mind is working is her hormonal instinct as a female species.

Shido pov.

I watch the girl touching herself with interest. I wanted to test how much influence does my pheromones to the pure girl. 

"Ahhh" 

The girl let out a sound for the first time. Hearing it make my heart giggity. 

I did not expect it would affect this much though. I'm like a walking aphrodisiac for women in this world. It's too much for a pure girl like her to handle me alone. Fortunately, With my strong mind, I can easily control myself. Although, I have impulse urging me to do her right now.

I didn't do it. I'm practicing my patients. I also set another rule to myself that I will not force a girl without their permission. I wil not live like a tyranny, despite being a scum who laid his hands on his blood-relatives. What's worst he fuck his own daughter. (A/N: Talking about sarcasm)

"#@$#@$@ Ahhh nnnn"

I didn't understand what she was saying. Oh, she is not a japanese but she looks like one though. One more thing, it's not a language I'm familiar with. 

I should turn on my language magic so I can understand her. 

"Help me, I'm so hot... I want you to touch me, it's so itchy. Please help. Ahhh" 

The girl was begging me to touch her. Does she even know what she was saying? 

Do I really need to hesitate now that I have her consent. Like hell I will! I am not some fresh green boy! I'm an Alpha madafaka! (A/N: That's what I'm talking about!)

Joke aside.

As long she gave a me a green light I will make her feel what heaven truely feels like. She will learn to love the new world I will introduce to her. 

"How may I help you miss? Where should I touch you." 

With my language magic spell, The girl understood what I'm saying. She was inwardly shocked but Ignored it right away cause she never think too much. 

"Down here, my honeypot. I want you to scratch it. No matter how much I tried please it, the itchiness won't go away.... Please help. Mmmmhhh I can't anymore...Hnnnnggg!!!.."

Her body suddenly convulsed as her eyes turn upside down as she cum. I didn't even start yet and she already cummed.

My smile twitch. 'Honeypot' That's the first time I hear someone refer their cunt as honeypot. 

Then before I could make a move on her. She passed out. Dumbfounding me again. Shaking my head, it seems she's not bad. Her  behaviour does not fit to be an assassin. I mean she's so bad at it. 

An Assassin should cautious and careful all times. An Assassin should stick to their rule and never show any weakness. An Assassin should have steel-heart and strong willpower to endure anytime. An Assassin should follow their creed.

This girl doesn't have any of that. She's not even considered as an Amateur. Basically, She's harmless.

I carried her in my arms as I use magic spell on her. Cleaning her dirty clothes and cum-filled suit. A spell that destroy any contact from her organization. She should not go back there, Because I already decided that I will train her how to become an Assassin myself. Yep, You heard me right, I'll train this girl into a proper assassin. 

Why of all sudden? Nah, because I'm bored, Maybe but the primary reason is I want to have my own secret squad or something.

With a snap of my finger. The dark room disappears as I appeared outside, the meadow. The breeze is making my hair flutter as the fresh wind hit my face. So refreshing.

Magic is wonderful isn't it. At the same time terrifying in its own way. One should never underestimate what magic can do. It's a wonderful ability yet deadly.

Treading towards the village I carried a sleeping girl on my arms.

It seems things doesn't end fast.

---------------------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

24