Last day 2
1.7k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early morning. Just before I and Shiroe arrived in the Main hall palace. I saw that everyone was feeling intense.

I felt sorry for Mama for not explaining to her beforehand. I could see she acts calmly but, that's just how her demeanor as the empress, I bet on the inside she may not feeling well.

Shiroe and I discussed everything we planned for today. She readily accepted my plans and said she will always support me. Even if my decision is rash. I can't be thankful enough from her.

I was really a scum if I think about my past self. Shaking my head.

"What's wrong Dear?"

Seeing that I was long in thought again. Shiroe worriedly asked.

"Nothing. Just contemplating why my past self wa so reckless. Not even thinking about the consequences of my actions."

Shiroe sighed as she hug my arm and rest her head on my shoulder as she whispers.

"Isn't what we are doing, is to clear those regret and mistakes you've done... So Dear, I know you are feeling anxious right now. I know it's inappropriate for me to say this, But Dear you are acting like a coward. I want to say this to you because I want you to know that... So please don't hold back anymore."

Shiroe's words hit the spot. Pricking my heart and intense guilt surge in me.

She is right I'm acting like a pussy. Shit! I slap my cheeks with my free hand. I should get a grip. Isn't this what I need to do? I should face what's to come.

...

[POV] (2nd Body)

Last night I leave a message to Kana and Akane before leaving them behind. Kana seems want to talk to me but I know she's not ready for that, So, without hesitation I walked away.

Now early in the morning, Before my main body woke up. I notice the assassin yesterday started moving. Not long after the girl tried to find away to bypass the guards that was guarding the room. Anyhow, Since she is just an amateur she couldn't find away to escape from the tight security. 

I commend all the guards for doing their duty. Maybe I could help them later on and reward them handsomely. After all, They are also a woman.

I stride towards the room before the guards nodded their head while opening the room.

The girl inside became startled by the sudden sound of the door opening. She became cautious by my entry. Though her eyes clearly showed a surprised expression. I can only chuckle at her reaction.

"Seen enough?" I said playfully.

The girl snap out from her stupor. Then was surprised again.

"What! Y-You know my language?" She asked gingerly.

She can't help but furrowed her brows as she displayed her stance. Ready to take action but the guards behind me wanted to stop her but I raised my hand stopping them.

Yes, I'm talking to her with her language. Because I want to talk her privately. I could have just let the guards go out but I know they wouldn't allow that. Since I'm their precious Young master.

I also know that my Mama command them to protect me. So without making a fuss, I can only talk to her in her own language.

"Don't be surprised... Anyways, You what are you going to do from now on. I bet you can't go back to your organization since you failed your mission. Am I right?"

The girl eyes flickered as she heard my words. She knows I'm right and the thought going bak frustrates her. She finally regain her senses and her shoulders slump. She did not know what to do next. 

Even if she go back to the organization. She's not that naive to think they would allowed her to live. Certainly, they will silence her. She shivered by that thought.

Her silence means I'm correct. Fufufu I smile from inside.

"Hey you... What's your name? I can't just call 'you' everytime right" I asked.

The girl look at me and hesitated before answering.

"I'm called L-Linnea Johansson... I'm from sweden. I was an A-A-Assassin..."

She didn't have to tell me her occupation though, Do you really have to tell me your country. Also, why does this looks like an interview rather than casual talk. Lastly, Girl why are you so nervous.

Speaking of Sweden... I remembered someone I Idolized. Anyways, it's a surprise that she came here from other country to do a job. I think this organization she works is a large one.

"I'm Chikushodo Shido by the way. You can call me Shido if you would like. Anyways, I have a proposal for you. Would you like to hear it..."

The girl felt unbelievable. Why does this person who was her supposed to be target is so casual with her. She should be his enemy and should interrogate her or maybe worse torture her for intel. Why is he so good to her?

The girl was puzzled and can only nod absentmindedly.

Seeing her nod. I then said that make her sluggish. 

"Would you like to be my personal Assassin? I will train you to become a professional assassin if you accept to serve under me. How is that, That sounds good to you?"

It was a straightforward sentence but the girl was dumbfounded. A few seconds later, She snap out.

"Y-Y-You want t-to train me into a professional A-A-Assassin!!??" She was beyond shock that she said stuttering.

I nodded in a sign of affirmation. She then put her palm to her gaping mouth. She couldn't believe what she jus hear. 

Her supposed to be enemy wanted to train her into a proper assassin? That was the most incredible thing she head in her entire life.

"You really will help me?" She asked again. Maybe because she thought she was just seeing things.

I nodded again with a smile.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, I'm 100 percent sure that I can turn you into a proper assassin. You may become one of the top assassin in the world if I train you. Though that's completely up to you if you want to become at the top."

The girl smiled widely. Her heart palpitate wildly as it was beating fast.

I think this girl likes to become an assassin. Seeing her eagerness to become one. What lead to her wanting this kind of despicable job though? I will confirm it to her in the future.

 ---------------------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

17