Learning the secret 2
8k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No."Mama hoarsely said. She bit her lip. 

I already expected this all to happen so I'm not surprised but I'm just sad seeing my mama like this. So I could only give her my honest smile.

"So I don't have one. Hahaha, How unfortunate of me."I laughed. As if I lost something trivial.

Mama became surprised of my reaction, She thought I would be saddened, yes I'm sad but for a different reason.

"Shii-chan you are not sad you can't use magic?"Mama asked in a small voice.

"Well, It's not like I'm not sad, If I don't have it then I don't have it. Simple right."I said with a smile. 

Even the others was shocked at my response, they have similar thought that I would be greatly disheartened for I alone who can't use magic. But my response shock them.

"So Mama, Although I don't have 'orb of magic' doesn't mean I can't study it right?"I said.

"Shii-chan want to study magic?"She was puzzled why would I want to learn magic even though I can't use magic.

"Yeah, If I can't use magic then I can help you improve your magic instead. Also I'm curious about magic too, That is why I want to study magic.....I can't do it?"I said with curiousity look on my face, I want to study my family's magic so I can learn about my shortcomings, it may become my references and will help me improve my power too. I could also help my family improve along the way.

"If Shii-chan want to study magic, then you can read books on the magic section in the library. Shina can help you find it if you want."She softly said. She really trust me a lot, Now I even feel more guilt piercing my heart like a needle.

"Thank you mama."I happily said.

"No problem Shii-chan, Mama will help you anything you want."She confidently said. Mama you are so cute and adorable I really want to hug you right now. But, the situation is not letting do it though.

"By the way Mama, What is that Giant Cystal ball behind us, Is that also a magic ball?"I turned around and pointed at the huge crystal ball.

She also turned around and sighed.

"That is also a magic ball but not a catalyst but a sealing crystal ball."She said.

"Sealing? What was sealed in there?" I asked.

"A level four  beast."She said with an angry face.

"A Beast!"I exclaimed with a shock. There is a beast sealed in there. Looking at mama's expression it seems this beast is stronger than her.

"Un, A really strong one. It cannot be killed so your grandma sealed it instead."She release sigh.

"Why is it place in here?" I asked the most puzzling question in my mind.

"You know mama is the empress right?"She face me. I nodded.

"The truth is the empress is just a part of it, The main reason is mama became the protector to watch this 'thing' here if it suddenly broke out on it's seal."She said.

"But, isn't that a dangerous job mama."I worriedly ask her. 

"Hehehe, Shii-chan is worried about mama, thank you for worrying shii-chan but, mama is strong you know. mama can handle this 'thing' here easily."She sweetly smiled and confidently said.

Although, I know she is strong but I can't help it but be worried, learning she is watching over a powerful beast. Speaking of level, I did not ask about it.

"Mama, this level are you talking about, what is it?"So I asked.

"Ah that, The level is just a way we rank our magic. Mama said earlier that a first level magician have one element magic right? There are many Elements they are Fire,Water, Ice, Wood, Wind, Earth, Light, Lighning, Dark, shadow and other unkown elements. So to level up, One need to train their first element making it stronger until one can   feel another element in their 'orb of magic' making them become a second level magician."She explained all of it. then she continued."As for level of the beast, it's decided on how many tails they have. The 'thing' sealed in there is a four-tailed beast."

I listened carefully to her, even though she turned into a small loli sensei. The problem is what level am I? This is troublesome, I don't even know what level I am. After all, My family's magic level is based on how many elements they have. 

"Mama what level are you?"I asked.

"Mama is level-three I feel I'm close to level-four, aren't I powerful shii-chan?"With a proud adorable face, She asked me asking or praise. I chuckled  at her cute behaviour.

"Yeah, Mama is powerul."Showering her with praises, She was smiling ear to ear. She look at the other flaunting her proudful face that was basically saying 'see! My son is praising me.' She is not flaunting her power but how her son gave her so much praise made her proudful.

After that I learn many things about the family, I learned the shocking secret, Although I already I expected abou it.

The Ancestress is alive and well, She was on top of the mountain with the other loli elders. At the back of the palace there is a stairway that leads to the shrine where the ancestress and the elders live. I gulped down when I heard how many loli baba on top of the mountain. 20 elders and 1 ancestress.

My inner lolicon is in turmoil. Although, they are old in age doesn't mean their body is full of wrinkles. They are genuinely a loli. A LOLI!! A paradise of Lolis. If all the lolicons in he world hear this, I bet they will do anything they could to run on top of the mountain with full of traps and barrier just to see a paradise of lolis.

The place was called Acncestral Shine but in my mind its a 'LOLI Shrine'. However, I could not go in there without grandma's permission. Hearing that is so excruciating.

 WHY?

I want to go there! Why I can't do it? Crying blood of tears in mind. I released a very very heavy sigh.

Another thing is, I asked my Mama to let me watch her if she train her magic. She agreed easily. The others also voice out and said If I could watch them train if I wante to. Of course I accepted their offer. Now that I think of it, Kana is still sleeping.

------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

59