Mana
6.6k 2 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yes finally, I don't need to lie to my family about my power. Even If it's just one element it could lift the burden on my shoulder a little bit.

Lying to my love ones is not something I could tolerate but the situation is forcing me to tell lie. I'm helpless and could not do about it for now.

What I need to do is to become strong. Strong enough to conquer the world. Well yeah, To make the world better, I need to conquer the world first right?

If it was me in the past the thought of conquering the world would not appear on my mind. I chuckled.

I shook my head from thinking such things.

I continued flipping pages as I read the book 'the way of magic'.

Thanks to this book, I already have great undertsanding what magic is. 

It seems Magic is something cannot be explained in logical and scientific sense. Since magic defies the law of the universe. 

A magician can create a phenonemon at will, such as making a blazing fire out of nowhere, or move the earth at will or maybe split the ocean. 

A Magician needs 'mana' to supply a magic spell to create the phenomenon.'mana' is a mysterious energy that is very important in magic.

Without 'mana' there is no magic. So a magician needs to replenish there mana or they need to increase the capacity of their mana storage to create more spells.

The way to increase the capacity of mana is many. One possibility is by practicing higher tier magic spell, the second possibility is through meditation. There are many other ways to increase mana. 

There are also demonic ways that are not really recommended, for example absorbing the unpurified magic crystal of a monster. Doing such thing could make one's mind be corrupted.

And that is something I don't want to do. Even if I'm desperate to increase my energy or power. I have already one or two problem inside me, I don't want to add another one.

Anyway, Meditation can multiply the magic power of the magician. It can also toughen the mentality. This is good for me. I need this the most.

There are list of meditation books written inside. I embedded all the books about meditation in my mind. So I can search for it later.

I continued flipping pages, absorbing all the knowledge one by one. Time passes and the clock is ticking. Oh yeah, I'm using my power to absorb all the knowledge as fast as possible. 

I stopped at the page about the advantages of 'orb of magic'. 

I curiously read the lines slowly.

To learn magic, There are two path. One is fast and easy and the other is slow and very hard.

These two paths are, First path those who have 'orb of magic' and the second path is those who don't have 'orb of magic'.

Reading this part made me sighed in relief. Learning the first path is realy easy and the other needs hardwork`and pain, also the most pitiful part is that it's so slow.

Those who have 'orb of magic' have so many advantages along the way unlike the second path there are many large obstacles, the second could also end up in the dead end.

I click my tounge reading this. Fortunately for me I have my power. Or else the another world fanatic me will really practice magic no matter what if I did not have my power.

I shook my head.

Before I could flip the pages I hear a cute snoring noise on my side. I turn towards the source and found shina is sleeping. I patter her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"Mmmh, uncle."Shina mumbled in her sleep.

I chuckled. She's so cute. 

I turn my attention towards the book again. I flip pages after pages. There are things I don't understand about magic but with this book I feel like all those with mistakes was corrected.

I read about where magic came from.

The answers are many but all have no evidence. After all, it's all theory and no solid evidence to prrof where magic really came from. There are people wo believe god created magic or some believe it was because of the world evolving into next phase or something.

I was puzzled why there are list of books written inside this book if this was the first book in this library. 

But, My question was answered. It's because, Alice wrote it. Well, yeah of course right.

So how about the billions of books inside this library isn't too much? How did the Library get this all books in the first place?

Hmm, I want to ask that angel. Cause she's the only one who holds the answer after. But, I think it's useless to talk to her.

According to Shina, that angel would not talk about the library at all. How frustrating, That angel even have androphobia so asking her myself is literally impossible.

After flipping all the pages, I closed the book. I close my eyes, undesrtanding all the words I absorb from the book. This would also help me toughen my mentality. 

After processing all the knowledge in my mind. I released a sigh. That was really a mind taxing, but it is necessarry if I want to become strong. 

I opened my eyes, I place the book at the low table in front.

Shina leaned on my arm. still sleeping, I smiled wryly. Foolish girl, you just said you will help me. I chuckled lightly, You are sleeping instead.

I brush her bangs and planted my lips on her forehead. 

But my action awokened her.

Her eyelashes flutters as she open her eyes slowly. 

"Uncle...."Shina mumbled.

"What is it baby?"I asked softly.

"Are you done reading? Haaaaa"She asked groggily as she yawned.

"Yeah."I nodded.

"Mmn amazing...."She said.

"Thank you baby, are you still sleepy?"I smiled then asked her.

Shina nodded her head."Mmn"

"You should lie down on the sofa and get some rest.'I said.

"Where are you going uncle?"Shina rubbed her eyes. 

"I'm just going to take another book. Can you help me where they are?"I patted her head.

"Okay."She took out the ball in her pocket as she activated it again.

I tell her the books as she tells me where they are located. I memorize all the locations. 

"Thank you baby."I kiss her cheek.

Shina smiled.

I stood up and prepare to go searchthe books but Shina gra my hand.

"What's wrong?"I confusedly ask.

"Kiss."She close her eyes as she pursed her lips.

I smiled wryly at her action. I leaned down and gave her a peck.

"More kisses."She said while pouting.

I giggled and gave her what she wants. I kiss her again and this time it was not a pek but a deep french kiss.

She agressively sucked my tongue. What a naughty girl. I reprocrated her kiss as I suck her tongue too. We indulge ourselves for a while.

...

Not faraway from the duo. A certain somebody watch them with a gobsmacked face while her mouth opened wide. 

She could not believe what she just saw. She felt she is seeing an illusion so she rubbed her eyes with her eyes in attempt to dispel the illussion. But it did not disappear.

She was carrying a tray with cup and a white porcelian pot. She hesitated earlier but she still decided to deliver a tea to them but she did not expect to see something made her mind blown.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

59