Explaining 1
5.7k 3 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How did it come to this? 

The situation right now is kind of bizarre yet interesting. I can explain this in simplicity but it's quite complex at the same time. 

Some might find this entertaining. Well, I also find this weird but I cannot really deny that I'm not interested.

If you were wondering what I'm doing then lets go back where everyrhing started.

...

"My sixth wish is... I want to experience love."Shiroe blushed. She is so embarrassed saying it...

"Love?"I asked.

"Un, yes"She nodded. Looking down, her face was so bright red. She couldn't look at my eyes anymore.

"Why?"I got curious, with her beauty many men would gladly open their arms for her.

But the thought of other men holding her waist makes me annoyed a bit. Fortunately, Men in this world is scarce if not...there would be bloody war.

"Do I really have to tell the reason?"She said.

"Umm if you could... you don't have to if you don't want to tell me."

Shiroe stared at me for a second with a blushing face.

"Shido, promise me you wouldn't laugh..."She said.

"If its not funny then I wouldn't laugh..."I said.

"No promise me."She strongly said.

"Fine fine."

"Thank you..."Shiroe smiled. She then took a deep breathe.

"In my past eternal life, I already know everything. I could do anything from work to knowledge. I can even create a robot from your world. I'm a genius if you call me, I don't want to brag about it...I learned mostly everything, but the only thing I couldn't experience is 'Love'. I've always wondered what love is. What kind of feeling live is. They say love is a great thing. Sadly, as a grimoire 'love' is forbidden. The creator frobid us to be in love."She said, looking at me with sad expression.

"Eh, This is my first time knowing that a grimoire cannot love..."I said. In novels I read, Love is free. Everyone could find love. Whether they are thing or living. Everyone is free to love.

But forbidden to find love is bullshit! Who the heck is this creator, I will smash his face. Forbidding such beautiful woman to fall in love....well, if I'm a male creator seeing such beautiful creation of mine to fall in the hands of other men is something I don't want either. So it's reasonable he would forbid them to fall in love.

Tsk tsk...I shook my head. Since they are forbidden to fall in love there's nothing I can do, the only one who can decide is the grimoire themselves. But doesn't mean I wouldn't give them an advice.

"Shiroe-nee do you want to fall in love?"I asked with a serious face.

Shiroe stared at me for a second before replying."Yeah, I want to experience love."

"You want to huh...but did you know Shiroe-nee love is not easy to find. It's not something you could see or find anywhere. Love is very mysterious, it will appear anytime or anywhere...the only way you could sense love is, when your heart feel very comfortable towards the opposing mate."I said.

"Eh? Love is difficult to find?"She asked.

"Yes..."I said with a serious face.

"But how can I learn love if it's difficult to find..."she asked me a very clueless question. It gives me a headache a bit. Girl, love is not a thing but an emotions, it's something impossible to comprehend. There are many type of love throughout the universe.

How should I explain love to her, even I don't really know what love really is. Because I have a love of my own, my love is different from normal love. 

"Shiroe-nee it's not easy you know. Even I cannot explain what love really is. If I explain it in common sense, love is an act of intimacy of two opposite sex. Love is a way to create a family. That is how to explain in very logical sense or I should say. The basic understanding of love....but you know Shiroe-nee love is a very complicated emotions that everyone have. There are various types of love out there. 

There are love between an older male and young female but these act is scorned to society. Also there is a love between older female and young male. 

There are also a love between different races, as long as the person is attracted towards to that person. It's a love. 

There is also a love between the same gender. But some countries scorned this act and some allowed them...

But the most painful love...do you know it shiroe-nee?"I taught her what I learned about what love is. But I asked her about the most painful love in the world.

"No. But is there really a painful love?"Shaking her head. She intently listened to me. But when she heard 'painful love' she was a bit shock. Because she knew the other love I said but not the painful one.

"Yes, there is Shiroe-nee. There two kind of painful love."I nodded.

"Really two? What are they?"She asked.

"The two most painful love are, The first is Unrequited love. A love that couldn't be fulfilled. A love of that is very difficult to achieve is called unrequited love."I said.

"Unrequited love? Can you give me an example of what unrequited love is, shido?"She asked.

I affirmed her."An example of unrequited love is a love between a married woman and a single man."

"Eh? I don't understand why the man fell in love with a married woman."She was confused why should a man would love a married woman.

"Shiroe-nee just as I said, Love is very impossible to comprehend. It would appear out of nowhere and more importantly love is uncontrollable. That means you can't control love."I said.

"Is that so..."She was still very confused.

"Okay to make you understand easily...You know what an Idol is right?"I asked.

"Yeah, they sing and dance. Also they are very popular and have many people supporting them...I also know how to sing and dnace do you want to see shido?"She nodded with a wide smile she asked me. She always said she doesn't like bragging but she is unconsciously brag about her skills. I shook my head.

Yup She really was saying the truth she knew everything except love or other relationship things.

"Yes that's them. So the example of unrequited love is, A love of a fan towards their idol. Do you know why it's an unrequited love?"I asked. She's smart I'm pretty sure she could easily answer my question.

"That's because an Idol cannot have a lover?"or not. She answered the question right but that's not an unrequited love. But a contract instead.

"Well, you guess the part of it. But the answer is, it's because his love is unrequited to begin with. He knew that his love is not a success. A fan also knew that he is not the only guy who is only in love towards his idol."I explained.

"Eh? Is that so."She said with a shock face."Since he knew his love is impossible why did he not stop?"

"Shiroe-nee, just like I said love is something a person could not control."This is giving me a headache. 

"I-I'm sorry..."She apologized.

"Don't worry, just remember that love is uncontrollable."

"Okay, I will."She nodded.

"As for why cannot stop, it's because he wholeheartedly support his idol and cannot stop himself from loving his idol...But, there are various reasons why he couldn't stop...."I calmly explained.

Shiroe nodded, She get it now. She felt very ashamed earlier, looking at shido still teaching her she became more embarassed. She cannot believe a young human is teaching her about love. But, it appears that he didn't seem bothered teaching her, he seems teaching her wholeheartedly. She felt a bit warmed inside. 

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

54