Control
5.4k 1 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who is she uncle?"Shina asked. She stared at Shiroe with clear hostility.

Because Shina could feel the amount of magic power Shiroe have. So she was slightly a bit intimidated.

"Ah, Shina this is Shiroe."I said. Then look at Shiroe."Shiroe this is Shina, My lovely niece."

While I was talking, I move forward and embrace my sweet baby. Shina was puzzled but didn't decline my hug instead she hug me back. 

I inhaled her flowery scent through my nose. I miss her so much. I tightened my hug.

I completely ignore the people around us. Alice became red. She just watched us without knowing what to do.

Shiroe only smile at us.

I found out that only an hour or so has passed since I was looking for books. 

Even so, I spend many years in that space. I was so afraid if the images of my family in my memory would fade.

That's why I can't help it. I patted shina's cheeks as I caressed her back with my other hand.

"Shina, I love you."I whispered.

"Uncle...Alice is here you know..."Shina warned me.

"I know....I don't care. Let her watch us."I smiled.

Shina curled up her mouth clearly interested.

Without further ado, I kiss her lips. Shina embrace my neck as she reciprocate the kiss making her mouth open, letting my tongue get inside her mouth.

Sloppy noise reverberates around us. Shiroe rolled her eyes as she shake her head. She already knew Shina is one of my women. 

As for the angel or that's what she looked like. Her mouth turn agape as she pointed us. She obviously wanted to scream but no sound came from her mouth.

Alice was stunned silly. Her face blushed red she look like a tomato. Since she could not say anything, Alice only watched at the duo making out each other as she thought. 'Shameless!'

Shina and I was lost in our pink world. We only see ourselves as we indulge in our lust further. Clearly, Shina is already horny as I am. I wanted to eat her right now but the situation is kind of weird. 

My eye move sideways as I saw the androphobic angel is watching us with red face. 

Breaking our kiss I whispered to Shina."Shall we continue?".

"Mhm, let's do it... uncle I'm so hot."She said with fervent eyes gazing at my eyes. 

Before I could reply to her. We were stopped.

"Okay, Okay. Shido it's enough...Alice is already down."Shiroe appeared at our side, pointing at the angel who was blushing red. But her eyes stared at us motionless.

"Oh, she got knocked out."Shina said plainly.

Another one who is ignorant about intimate relationship. I look at Shiroe with a 'knowing' smile. 

Shiroe also look at me, but her face blushed because she was embarrassed. She pinch my waist. 

"Ouch!"I gritted my teeth. That hurts!

"What's wrong uncle?"Shina asked me.

"No, Nothing!"I said. Then said."Anyway, Shina as I introduce her to you earlier. This is Shiroe, my wife."

"WIFE!!"Shina shouted. She was shocked.

I already expected her to outburst.

"Uncle you're joking right?"Shina said, her eyes was confused and she clearly did not believe what she heard.

"No I'm not."Shaking my head.

"B-But how can you get a wife in an hour!?"Shina asked me. She then look at Shiroe with bitterness. Shina dreamed of becoming my wife, but this woman stole the title. How could she not feel resentment...Shina bit her lips. 

The sweet atmosphere earlier disappeared it was replaced by tense one. Ugh, What to do. I turn my head to Shiroe, I need her help. But, She only smiled at me. 

'Shido, If I say something it would only worsen.'Shiroe said in her telepathy.

Hearing her words, I thought it make sense. I look at Shina who was looking down. 

'Shiroe, can I tell her all of it?'I replied to Shiroe.

'Yes you can...Shido you can do anything you want... but, you can only tell her after you get rid of that heart desire.'Shiroe said. She was also angered knowing something is manipulating her husband. 

'Then how could I make Shina calm down?'I asked.

'Hmmm, Idiot Shido how would I know. This is my first time knowing your young lover.'Shiroe got annoyed. 

'Ugh, I'm sorry wifey. I just don't want to see my little baby become sad...' I said.

'Little baby? Hahaha that's a cute name.'Shiroe laughed. Then cut off the link.

I wryly smiled at her response. 

Not to make Shina sad further. I embrace her lightly as I asked silently.

"What's wrong baby?"I said.

Shaking her head."No it's nothing." She look up and smile. Her smile is clearly forced. I could see there is a hint of wet stain on the corner of her eyes.

I could feel my heart being gripped. Damn, I don't really want to make her sad. That's the only thing I don't want to do but here I am, I just made her cry. I really want to punch myself right now.

"No there is something wrong...baby tell me."I said with a bit forceful tone.

Shina shake her head.

"Please baby can you tell me what's wrong?"I asked again.

Shina shake her again this time she got annoyed of my constant questions. But I didn't notice it.

"Is it because of Shiroe?"I asked.

This time, those words provokes something from Shina. I'm a dumb sometimes but this time I'm truly a stupid. How could those words came out fdom my mouth.

"Yes! It's because of her. Why does she became your Wife yet I'm not! You only came back for an hour yet you brought a wife! A WIFE! Uncle you idiot!"Shina shouted at me as she pushed me. Her eyes became teary as she pointed at Shiroe angrily...

"Well...Wait! Shina!"Before I could say something. Shina dashed off. She runs away.

Oh, God. How did this happen? Is being my wife really that important? I look at Shiroe who rolled her eyes

"Come on wifey, help me okay?"I pleaded.

"Idiot Shido. I can't help you. Didn't you see I'm the cause of her anger."She pointed at herself laughing dryly.

Sighing, how to fix this problem. What's the cause of her anger anyway?

"Shido...are you really that dense?"Shiroe looked at me with strange gaze. She obviously knew that I'm sharp when it comes to relationship. 

When I heard her, I slapped my forehead. Yeah what just happened to me? I, the man who seek harem yet could not even read what my woman is thinking? No that's not me. 

There is problem with me. But where is it and how did it affect me? 

The only who can control me is my heart desire...Did this heart desire find something. Thay would really bad.

I look at Shiroe's eyes. Trying to say something, I converse her in telepathy. I said all the things what just happened to me.

Shiroe became serious. 

All that happened silently, the telepathy have a magic spell to prevent the Heart desire to know about it. 

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

54