Chase
5.3k 1 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shido, stop thinking. Aren't you going to chase your baby?"Shiroe snap my thoughts as she teased me with a smile.

Yeah, I should chase Shina... let's think later.

"Will you come with me?"I asked Shiroe.

"Hmm, I'm interested how you are going to fix these but I think I'm just a hindrance. It may worsen the situation if I come with you... I'll stay here for now. I will have a little talk with Alice here...right alice?"She said. Shiroe eyed Alice who already woke up...She nodded unconciously when she heard Shiroe's words.

"Y-Yes! Maam!."Alice answered hurriedly. 

"You two know each other?"I ask. I don't really need to ask because it's obvious they live in the same house. Also Alice is a librarian, Of course she knows about grimoires here the most.

"Yeah, we are. Right Alice-chan."Shiroe smiled mysteriously.

Alice became frantic when she heard Shiroe calling her... I think there is more story betweeb them.

I guess I'll find it out later.

"Then I shouldn't linger around here anymore and chase Shina."I said. I leaned forward as I give Shiroe a kiss on the lips.

Shiroe also lean forward receiving my kiss. I put my hand on her waist as I probe my rongue inside.

But, Shiroe push me lightly as she said."Stop it idiot, You should go now."

I laughed dryly. As I scratch my head. Then without further dilly dallying. I chase Shina to the top floor.

...

"Hello Alice-chan how are you?"Shiroe asked gently. While smiling peculiarly.

Alice flinched again when she heard Shiroe calling her by that name again.

"I-I-It's okay."Alice stuttered.

"Is that so... Anyway, Alice-chan I'm already married. Here look, this is what Shido gave ms when He proposed...doesn't it look beautiful?"Shiroe, well. Shiroe likes to brag, yep just like Alice. 

Alice look at the ring on Shiroe's left ring finger. She stare at rhe ring in amazement. The ring was not an ordinary jewerly ring. It also look beautiful but what surprised Alice is the Magical property of the ring. She swear this is the most powerful rung she ever encountered in her life...Although, She read about those divine rings from the books, She didn't see them personally. 

The ring on Shiroe can be classified below divine rank. The celestial rank.

"Where did you get that?"Alice asked curiously but inside she was envious. But part of her was envious of something else, she didn't know how to describe the feeling so she just treat as she was envious of Shiroe to have that ring...

Shiroe look at Alice with amusement. The two of them would meet occasionally. Then when they meet, the two would brag something. 

...

Shina ran, she look behind and found no one is chasing her. She became downhearted. Shina is so sad, her uncle brought a wife suddenly.

Her heart is in pain, tears flows down from her eyes and she bit her lips. She struggle to breath as pain overwhelmed her greatly. 

'Why did her bring a woman in front of me and declared he have a wife...does uncle does not like me anymore?...'When that thought appear in her mind. She became even more sad.

Shina gripped her chest as the painfulness worsen...More tears flows down from her eyes. 

Why is she pain? She knew that her mother is also her uncle's lover. Her Aunts have intimate relationship with her uncle too. She didn't feel pain when she knew that but compared to this, It hurst her so much. She did not understand why she overreacted.

She arrived at the top floor. The top floor is not full of shelves and books but a large hall. At the top was a glass dome, one could see a sun and clouds despite there is no windows.

The big hall have small garden and a rest area. Shina walk towards the rest area. She arrive at the pool, She sat on the chair.

She would quiver sometimes. 

...

Finding Shina is so easy but to convince her, I need to think slowly. I realized that she became upset I introduce a wife before her. After all, A woman would not feel good when they hear their man introduce a woman to them. Worse case just like I did, I introduce my lover to my wife. 

When you think about it. It's insane, Everyone knows what would happen but yet I did something stupid. 

Fortunately, I sealed my thoughts. To prevent the heart desire from hearing it. 

I was not myself back there and something must had been happened. It might be the heart desire controlling me without me knowing. Did it know I'm hiding from it and then gave me a warning?

Fuck! If it really controlled my mind without me sensing. It would really be horrible, I really need to get rid of this bastard. I am not a Robot or Your Slave! 

Before that, I still need to console my baby and Strengthened my mental to guard from me being controlled again. Being controlled is not a good feeling.

Getting on the magic elevator. It rose up faster than a normal elevator yet the inertia was not affected. 

A minute later, The magic elevator arrive at the top floor. I looked up and saw the beauty of the sky. But I don't have time to compliment the view because I was thinking of my baby.

I saw her by the pool. But I kind of hesitated because I don't know what to say. I stay stand still and prepared myself for a while. I could feel Shina's gaze and it made my heart clenched. 

I shook my head, why do I need to think. Thinking would only make things worse. I walk towards Shina slowly.

Her eyes swell from crying, it pains me seeing her like this. It's my fault even if I blame the heart desire because of my carelessness. 

Arriving before her. Shina look down, She clenched her hands into fist. I could see she is trembling. 

I kneel down on one knee. Reaching my hand to her face while caressing.

"Baby."I said silently.

Shina did not reply. I don't know whether she is ignoring or listening to me. But I didn't care about that.

"Baby, I'm sorry If I did something wrong... I was so stupid and didn't realize sooner..."I said with gentle tone I could do. 

She still did not respond but she raise her head up and look at me.

"Baby, I know that it hurts you... I wanted to tell you why I brought Shiroe. But not now okay..."I said. I brought my other hand to her hand that was clench into fist. As I caressed her hand.

"U-Uncle...I'm jealous."Shina replied in small voice. 

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

57