Proposal
5.4k 4 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uncle...I'm jealous of her." Shina said. Her voice turned hoarse from crying. 

I got stunned . Jealous? I don't really want any of my women will get jealous against each other. I want my harem to have lively atmosphere  and wish my women could be harmonious.

"Is it because she is my wife?" I asked Shina directly.

Shina flinch yet she nodded . "Un."

Slapping my forehead. "Listen Baby, I know it's kind of weird for me to bring a wife, suddenly. But there is a reason for it."

"Reason...Did she F-Force you to marry her?" Shina asked, Frowning her brows

I wish I could tell her everything. Unfortunately, with the bastard still intact inside me I couldn't tell her. Shaking my head, I resolve to get rid of this bastard.

"No, She did not force me..."I said. 

"Then why did she become your wife?" Shina ask me seriously.

"That's because I proposed to her." I plainly said. From the fake memory, The heart desire knew that so it's safe to say this.

"Y-You proposed!" Shina is shock. She clenched her teeth. Her body trembled.

Seeing the situation turn bad I embrace Shina lightly as I whispered. "Yes, I proposed to Shiroe..."

"L-Let go of me!" Shina push me but I grab her arm and force her to my chest as I embrace her again.

"Let me go!" Shina shouted. "Please I don't want to hear anymore... please let me go...*sob* it hurts. I don't like this."

Shina struggle to get out in my embrace as she sob. I didn't let her go. Instead I tighten the hug, because I'm afraid this young girl will disappear from me if I let her go.

"Shushhh Baby calm down...I'm not done." I caringly said.

It might look I'm torturing her with words but I did this intentionally.

"Noo! I don't want to... I feel pain. I don't want to hear." She lightly punch my chest. But it was ineffective.

"Please hear me out baby... You know, Shiroe is not a bad woman...There is no need to be jealous of her... Baby, you know Shiroe also love books. I think the two of you would get along with each other... Also, Baby even though she is my wife it doesn't mean I will forget about you. No, that's nonsense how could I forget my Darling Baby... It's impossible for me to throw you away just because I have someone new. 

Listen here Baby, I want to tell you that no matter what happens. You will always be my girl. Wife or Lover, That title doesn't mean any to me. I don't care about it...But, I know that for a woman. Becoming a wife is a large thing. 

That is why, Chikushodo Shina. Will you become my Spouse for eternal life." I said. Even though Shina struggled trying to break free. She still listen to my words.

But when she listen to my latter words. She stopped struggling. She raised up her head looking at my face with stunned face.

I smiled widely as I get the celestial ring from my space inventory... I present her the beautiful ring I made. The ring is so beautiful just like the pure white crystal ring I gave to Shiroe. But this ring is total opposite of Shiroe's it's pitch black obsidian it's so beautiful beyond compare.

As for why I have a Celestial rank ring. That's because of my 'power'. I made it using my 'power'. Right now I sealed my 'power' to maximum because of heart desire. It might do something unpredictable if it know my 'power' increase greatly.

"So will you marry me Shina?" I repeated.

Shina shake her head but she realize. "A-Ah... No...I mean Yes.."

"Really, once you accept the ring. That means you will become my wife eternally?" I seriously said.

Shina get silent. She thought for a bit. Then realize how easy she is. She realize that she also wanted to become my wife yet she became emotional when someone took the first step.

Her face blushed. Truthfully, She was angry but not to her uncle but to herself. She was angry because why did she run and why not tell her uncle what she was feeling. 

Shina raise her left hand to me. I smile as I grab her left hand, then slowly put the ring on her ring finger. The ring glowed when she wore it. That means it's bounded to her already.

"From now on Chikushodo Shina will be my wife eternally...Chikushodo Shina, would you like to make Chikushodo Shido your husband eternally?"A magic circle or should I say Eternal contract appeared before us. I sign the it with my mark.

"Put your hand in here if you are done deciding..."I pointed at the magic contract. But before I could finish a jade white hand move. 

Without any hesitation. Shina put her hand on the contract.

I smile at her as she also gave me a smile.

"Your not angry anymore?" I asked.

"I'm still angry." Shina said.

"Oh, is that so..."I became silent.. Women are a bit weird. You can't read what they are thinking. 

After that the contract turned into light particles as it separates into two, one goes to me and the other to Shina.

"Then for the finale. The groom may kiss the bride."I said. Well, since there is no priest. I did it on my own.

Shina laughed at me."Uncle you're hilarious."

"Uncle who?"I look around trying to find who this uncle she was talking about. I turned back to Shina and said "Who is this uncle you say?"

"You."Shina pointed at me.

"Me?...I'm your husband now. You should call me Hubby or something."I said.

Shina thought for a moment. "Yeah, it make sense since your are now my husband. Calling you Uncle is weird... But I'm used to calling you like that."

"Then start to call me something new...So you'll get used to it sooner..."I said.

"Hmmm, Okay."Shina answered. She is not angry or sad anymore. How can women change their mood so fast?

"Then, I'll call you Shido...Is that okay."Shina look at me with hopeful look.

"Of course you can...or should I say you should call me more intimately."I said.

"Okay, Shido, Shidooo."Shina smile sweetly as she enjoy calling my name.

"Yes Yes, More importantly. We should continue were we left."I said.

"Hmm?"Shina got confused. But before she could ask. She feel something wet on her lips. 

Without hearing her reply. I planted my lips on her.

With that, the contract is done. Indoor pool with sunlight at the top is very new to me. Having sex here might be interesting.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

57