Problems
5.6k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Going back to the palace, I have both Shina and Shiroe on my side. Shina clung on my right arm, but Shiroe only held my left hand.

The two we're silent the whole time its kind of awkward though. Shina still look at Shiroe with hostility. 

I sigh.

Anyway, I feel relief that Shina would not overreact anymore. As for Shiroe, she only gave Shina a gentle smile.

"Wife, Where is Alice?"I asked.

"She is resting right now."Shiroe said with a smile.

"Is that so..."I became silent.

"Does Dear also want to have Alice in your harem?"Shiroe asked. I saw her eyes flashed.

"What makes you think you can say it like that."I said, While my face twitched.

"I don't know, I just have feeling that girl will fall into your arms someday."Shiroe said.

"Impossible, Alice has androphobia, She is afraid of men. There is no way she can get a boyfriend."Shina suddenly interrupted.

"Shina, your words are a bit harsh."I said.

"Its not like I won't support her having a lover. Its just that she told me that she can't have a lover in her eternal life... I don't know what she meant by that because she would not tell me further."Shina said. She was confused why her friend couldn't get a lover.

"Hoo, Wife I think it's impossible to have her then."I turn to Shiroe and said.

"Is that so....I wonder about that. After all, what Shina-chan said is the truth... But, there is more to it that you two didn't know.."Shiroe smiled at us.

"Eh, What is it?"Shina asked. She is eager to know more about her friend. Her hostility towards Shiroe disappeared and was replaced by curiousity.

"I'm sorry Shina-chan, I cannot tell you about Alice...If you want to know you should ask her yourself."Shiroe apologized to Shina.

"That's too bad."Shina became dejected. 

"Don't worry Baby, She will tell you someday. You just need to be patient...After all you can't rush things."I whispered.

"Shido, I understand....I love you so much."Shina hug my arms tightly.

"I love you too my darling baby."I kiss her forehead.

"Ah, Am I being left out."Shiroe suddenly said.

I turned around and saw her pouting. Wow, She is so cute. I also lean towards her and gave her a peck on her lips.

"How is that?"I asked.

"Good."Shiroe smiled as she grip my hand tightly.

...

We got out from the Tower of Magic Books. I'm back again inside the library if the palace for how many years I was in space.

Everything is the same. The smell of old paper travels through my nose.

A tear slid down from my eyes. Fuck, I truly miss this place. I feel nostalgic, I remember my Mama's adorable cute figure, My sisters, niece, Cousins and Aunts. I'm so happy I can finally get back here, My home.

"Shido why are you crying? What's wrong?"Shina said with worried voice. 

"No its nothing..."I said shaking my head.

Shina wanted to ask more. But she got interrupted by Shiroe.

"Shina-chan, Are you the one who is taking care of this library?"Shiroe asked.

Shina became annoyed because she was interrupted but hearing Shiroe's question she knew that Shido is hiding something she shouldn't know yet. Because he promised to tell her if the problem is solved.

"Yeah, I am."Shina nodded.

"Wow, This place looks to neat and clean."Shiroe look around and compliment the place.

I calmed myself.

"I don't want this place to become dusty so I clean once a month. I could only visit this place once in a while. Android can help me clean but they can't clean that they could not reach after all so I clean it with my own hands..."Shina started to talk about how she manage the library while Shiroe is listening to her. 

Since the two of them are both perfectionist and Hygiene maniac. They got along with each other easily. We stayed in the library for a while because the two is having a really long conversation. Shiroe even forgot our objective.

I activate my mobile bracelet. I look for the date and time. I saw it and felt relieved. I already know that time didn't really move but I wanted to confirm it with my own eyes.

Space and Time is a very powerful and terrifying at the same time.

Time passed by. 

The two girls stop their conversation. Earlier the two became close, they laugh together and having a pleasant talk. I don't have to worry anymore.

They approach me who was seating on the sofa. I was lost in my own world. I thought of how should I confront Kuroe and The problem, Heart desire. I don't know why I am calling it 'Heart Desire'. Instead I should call 'Virus' right? 

What I learned about this 'Virus' is that it is part of crystal core. This crystal core is the same as my crystal heart. The crystal core is the nucleus of the monsters that attacked Earth and massacred most of the men around the world.

That also indicated that this 'virus' is controlling me slowly. I don't understand why this 'virus' is controlling me. What I heard is that the mosnter suddenly disappeared and leave a crystal behind. But What I don't understand why did they disappeared suddenly? Who is Ellen Zern? Is she one of the culprit behind the massacre? Maybe the 'virus' is trying to rule the earth by painting it's parts around the world. If that is true that means this is really a large matter and it needs to be stopped. 

But would all the people on Earth would believe my words? Of course they wouldn't, They trust Ellen Zern more than me. They would thought I'm rebelling. Ellen's foundation is formidable. People trust her.

"Shido let's go, dinner will be coming soon." Shina said.

I woke up and look at the two gorgeous girls before me. Shaking my head, Let's not think about the problems for now. Right now, I need to enjoy myself.

"Okay." I nodded. Standing up and held both of their hands. 

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

51