Shiyuki
5.4k 2 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watching my Sister's heated face and her breathe became erratic. I can smell a very flowery scent waft in the air, I inhaled the fragance as my body reacted. I can feel my lust awakens, my body constantly is releasing my male hormones. Shiyuki's thighs keep rubbing. She tried keeping a calm and graceful expression. But her body betrayed her mind as it became hotter and hotter. 

Shizumi look at her mother who was struggling. Shizumi smiled silently as she knew what's going on her mother's body. Shizumi turn her face to match mine she whispered playfully."Uncle, I think my mommy can't control her body anymore....I hope someone will save my Mommy..." She then lick my earlobe. 

Shizumi was straddling on my hips as she loosely embrace my neck. I wryly smiled at her in response. Did she just allow me to do anything to her mother? I did ask for her permission. What a bad girl, She clearly knows that her mother is faithful to her father but, She easily decided to push her mother to me. So I ask her why she agreed. The answer she gave me surprised me. "My father? Ah, that asshole..." Shizumi gritted her teeth as she clench her hand into fist. I could see fury depth in her eyes. 

"Shizumi calm down. Also mind your language." I pacified shizumi's anger. She calmed down after sometime. The added."I don't know what happened in the past but right now, we need to help your mommy...you can tell later on okay." I caress her face as I lean forward giving her lips a gentle peck. Ah, beautiful my niece is so pretty, I cannot believe I made her my woman. The feeling of immortality creeps through my body, I love this feeling, I might go crazy just from thinking such thing.

I might not be the man who has great sense of justice and having a good moral but I was just to my desires. It's something already carved deep into my mind. People may be disgusted of my desire but I can't deny my feelings. I'm not a hero nor an enemy of the world, What I wanted is to give my love ones a peaceful world to live in. 

Most people is not honest to their desires. That is why our world is declining. One should express their desires honestly. That is also what I'm about to do to my Sister. I will make her realize what she desired. Evil it may be, There is nothing wrong to guide someone to their path. There are two ways she could walk and it's ultimately her decision where she wants.

The First path, She will relieved herself. This might be the very reasonable path she should take. But its her decision. It was my hormones that triggered her hidden and accumulated lust deep inside her body. Relieving herself might not work because the lust she is emitting is stronger than normal. But after all, its ultimately her decision. I don't want to force myself to her.

The second is very obvious and it will greatly help her. I will help her getting rid of her lust scarficing my body, in other words I will fuck her silly until her lust is soothed. However it's her decision that decides what she should take.

"Shizumi, can you give me and your mother some time?" I softly whispered to shizumi's ear. I move my habd below as I grab her butt. Yes, this feels nice.

"Hehehe, Uncle you naughty....okay, though I really want to spend more time with you." Though reluctant Shizumi knew that it would only make things awkward if she is here. Her mother might accept her uncle because She is here, in sense she is in the way.

I feel a bit guilty when she said those words. Shizumi didn't know about what happened to me lately so She was oblivious. But what she did not know is how I miss her so much. I want to embrace her and pin her down but some inevitable things happened. I can't just turn blind eye and ignore my sister's struggle. 

It was my fault in the first place. Because of my strong hormones scattering and she was deeply affected. Plus her lust being hold back for so many years, the result is pretty horrifying.

I can see Shiyuki's eyes is turning cloudy, it's because of her lust is getting worse as time passed. Her white smooth skin had slowly turning into reddish hue. Her body would quiver constantly, as her legs keep rugging. I could now smell a familliar scent, it's a smell of woman's love juice.

When I smell it, my dick turn rock hard. Shizumi who was straddling on my hips, her smile curled as she move her hand on my chest slowly moving downwards. She felt up my above my pants.

"Uncle, I think someone is also getting excited." Shizumi smiled at me clearly teasing me.

"Well, how could I control myself from smelling such strong fragance coming from you mother." I plainly said. Honestly, I'm also struggling. My sister's lust is so strong threatening my calm composure.

"Hahaha, You should have just pounce at her." Shizumi whispered then turning her attention to her mother. Shiyuki was clearly in daze, she didn't even heared us talking loudly. Shiyuki is so busy and frustrated, her body is not listening to her. She tried calming her body by using her mana but alas it didn't work.

I pinch Shizumi's butt. "Naughty girl, whose child that will send their mom to her lover?"

"Hahaha, I wonder...." Shizumi laughed with all her might. She was not bothered at all. For Shizumi, The thought of her mother having the same lover excites her. Shizumi suddenly stood up as she turned around."Uncle I will go now, take care of my mom for me." Then she leaved.

That girl, shaking my head. I look up at the glass dome, it's night. A beautiful starry night, plants are now sleeping. I was seating on a chair at the side of my sister was seating. I see her struggling, if I take her right now. Then it would only be Kira-nee left. 

I know what I'm doing is very risque, Sister Shiyuki might hate me for this. I could have use my power to help her but you see. I'm a bad guy, I don't have any morals. Also I desired my sister, God forgive me for having such twisted desires but I can't help it. It is who I am.

I am not me if I denied what I truly want. 

Slowly standing up on my seat. Walking slowly near my sister. Reaching my hand as it touch her delicate skin. Her body then trembled from my touch, Using my other hand to caress her beautiful face. Having such beautiful woman in front of me is something I cannot ignore, What's more impossible to ignore is this woman is in heat because of me. 

I am the cause of her problem. I should take responsibility. 

"W-what are you doing brother haaa..." Shiyuki woke up from her daze as she felt something caressing her face. She turn her face to me as she was greatly shocked. She wanted to resist but her body won't listen to her. She could not move a single muscle it's as if she lost control if her body. The moment the hand that was touching her moved, Her heart skip a beat, Her body shivered from the sudden sensitive feeling. Shiyuki exhaled a hot sigh, She suddenly lost control of her lust.

Her body is telling her to pounce at this man. Her body is craving for this man. Her face turned bright red as her eyes became cloudy, lost in lust.

49